This One's For Us Girls, oh yes it is! Part 18

hotdlp

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know myself.. either way, I would not want to be that poor smiley at the front poor thing :naughty:

Yeah she (?!) seems soooo used! :roftl: :roftl:

Ooh right, I thought it was deleted for being too dirty or something :naughty:

so anyone care to tell the story again then? :fisch:

ask Baiba! :woot_jump::naughty:

Ummm....I dont think so..............BAIBA!!! you revealed my secret! now superman will come and rescue Mika!!!! :mad3::roftl:

:roftl:

it's that bad eh? Roxy what HAVE you been doing with Mika? How many times do I need to tell you he's not a toy? :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

it's that bad eh? Roxy what HAVE you been doing with Mika? How many times do I need to tell you he's not a toy? :mf_rosetinted:

Well...What would you do if you forgot where'd u put the handcuff's key?!?! :roftl:

his mom has been searching for him for a month now...:naughty:

BAIBA!!!

will tell the story...:naughty:

OMG-Roxana!!! I'm not so good in english!:roftl:

But- ok!

So-children it will be a fairytale before go to sleep!:naughty:

One night Roxana and Baiba went to a party in the one awsome club! Roxana was soooo drunk and she danced on the table. There was an old pervert men who watched every Roxana's move! (i will let out something couse it will be too long then :naughty: ) But we saw that in the club is Mika too.. and Roxana went to him.. But then i saw that in the club coming Johnny! (you know-Depp:naughty: ) And our night ended like that- i went with Johhny to my home and Roxana -with Mika. But when she went home she chained poor Mika (with pink/purple handcuffs) to the bed and everyone started to search for him! His poor mother too :no: But Roxy- just don't cared it:naughty: And he is there now too.. and i told her's secret and she told that now Supermen will find and release Mika but it will be ok, couse Baiba killed Superman! End!

But- ok!

So-children it will be a fairytale before go to sleep!:

One night Roxana and Baiba went to a party in the one awsome club! Roxana was soooo drunk and she danced on the table. There was an old pervert men who watched every Roxana's move! (i will let out something couse it will be too long then :naughty: ) But we saw that in the club is Mika too.. and Roxana went to him.. But then i saw that in the club coming Johnny! (you know-Depp: ) And our night ended like that- i went with Johhny to my home and Roxana -with Mika. But when she went home she chained poor Mika (with pink/purple handcuffs) to the bed and everyone started to search for him! His poor mother too But Roxy- just don't cared it And he is there now too.. and i told her's secret and she told that now Supermen will find and release Mika but it will be ok, couse Baiba killed Superman! End!

oh wow :eek: :roftl:

poor mika :no: poor superman :no: I always knew Roxy was a bad influence :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Well...What would you do if you forgot where'd u put the handcuff's key?!?! :roftl:

his mom has been searching for him for a month now...:naughty:

I think the word 'forgot' you're using is a bit of an exaggeration :fisch::naughty: and i would take the chainsaw out from under the bed and start cutting the chain, duh!

so you mean.. the mika I saw less than a month ago was not the real thing!!!? :tears: