This One's For Us Girls, oh yes it is! Part 18

hotdlp

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

although i dun celebrate it,happy easter to all the christians here ! :wink2:

we are a family no matter what religion,race or nationality we hv,and that's the best thing about being a part of the mfc! :biggrin2:

I agree :thumb_yello:

HAPPY EASTER!!!

lol i'm glad some1 is impressed with it after all! :naughty:

i'm fine thanks! u?

but i need some sleep i slept at 4 AM last night! :boxed:

of course :fisch::naughty:

yeah i'm not bad, just happy it's easter, so I can eat chocolate now, yipeee.

Woah 4am!? Did you stay up all night feeding poor mika? :sneaky2::naughty: What were you doing til 4?

of course :fisch::naughty:

yeah i'm not bad, just happy it's easter, so I can eat chocolate now, yipeee.

Woah 4am!? Did you stay up all night feeding poor mika? :sneaky2: What were you doing til 4?

Gooood then! i got a box of chocos 2 days ago as a gift! :biggrin2:

Nooooo!!! he slept at 9 PM! he's a good boy! :naughty:

seriously! i couldnt sleep becuz there was someone talking with a man telling him to not let sth runaway!! i thought they were thieves!! since the voice was coming from the back yard!....:blink:

and i had a cockroach in my room...which i couldnt kill!! :roftl:

Gooood then! i got a box of chocos 2 days ago as a gift! :biggrin2:

Nooooo!!! he slept at 9 PM! he's a good boy! :

seriously! i couldnt sleep becuz there was someone talking with a man telling him to not let sth runaway!! i thought there were thieves!! since the voice was coming from the back yard!....:blink:

and i had a cockroach in my room...which i couldnt kill!! :roftl:

Yummy =] I got a boxful for my birthday (3 weeks ago) but couldn't eat them cos of lent. But now its overrrr :punk:

aw well done Mika lol. Oh.. eek.. that's scary! :blink: lmao.. oh you're really unlucky aren't ya.. it's karma from handcuffing mika :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Yummy =] I got a boxful for my birthday (3 weeks ago) but couldn't eat them cos of lent. But now its overrrr :punk:

aw well done Mika lol. Oh.. eek.. that's scary! :blink: lmao.. oh you're really unlucky aren't ya.. it's karma from handcuffing mika :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Wooot! let's get a chocolate party tonight...:punk::naughty:

I think that it was Superman...but Baiba you know...seduced the superman as she told me she would...:roftl:

Wooot! let's get a chocolate party tonight...:punk::naughty:

I think that it was Superman...but Baiba you know...seduced the superman as she told me she would...:roftl:

yeeeeey! :insane:

i thought you killed him though :blink:

:roftl:

yay! :yay::naughty:

Not me! it was baiba's job....i wonder if she killed him after all...or maybe she kept him for herself! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Hmm.. depends how hot Superman is, then she probably kept him, as well as Johnny, jee I wonder what she'd be doing with 2 men in the same room as her :fisch::roftl:

Hmm.. depends how hot Superman is, then she probably kept him, as well as Johnny, jee I wonder what she'd be doing with 2 men in the same room as her ::

yeah...i guess Superman is pretty hot....comparing to Batman....:fisch::naughty: you might just have to ask her what's her business with 2 men in a same room! :blink::roftl:

i'm off now! we have some guests today...