This One's For Us Girls, oh yes it is! Part 18

hotdlp

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: Glad you enjoyed it!

(and don't worry...you'll never been as broke a I am!)

well, considering you shop like EVERYday even without money (didn't know that was possible) I don't think I'll ever be as broke as you :roftl::naughty:

well, considering you shop like EVERYday even without money (didn't know that was possible) I don't think I'll ever be as broke as you :roftl::naughty:

I've got my found for special emergencies.(read:my daddy gives me a little money when I need them...)

:naughty:

I love Chicago. I only saw that recently.

Reneè Zellweger and C. Zeta-Jones are just wonderful in that movie!:wub2:

I've got my found for special emergencies.(read:my daddy gives me a little money when I need them...)

:naughty:

And how often do you run to daddy to get your money when you don't have any? :bleh: .. do you have a job or get like allowance or anything?

And how often do you run to daddy to get your money when you don't have any? :bleh: .. do you have a job or get like allowance or anything?

weeeeelllll...I had a job last summer,so i have saved some money,plus I have all the money my reatives gave me for my birthday and for christmas,but sometimes my dad gives me some,when I beg him...:naughty:

but,when he says:'today I'm gonna pay for you',I'm very happy!

I paid £9.90 and it was £11 originally. It was the same for the dvd.

Ah right. I paid like £9.77 for LiCM :fisch: well, technically my mum bought it as an early bday pressie for me

weeeeelllll...I had a job last summer,so i have saved some money,plus I have all the money my reatives gave me for my birthday and for christmas,but sometimes my dad gives me some,when I beg him...:naughty:

but,when he says:'today I'm gonna pay for you',I'm very happy!

Lol lucky you, my dad hardly gives me money :sad: I have to work for it, pfft, stupid chores :mad3: lol. When's your birthday?

And how often does he say that? :roftl:

Wow. That's not a bad price. I bought my copy the day before my birthday.

That's reasonable, cos usually Virgin is expensive.. well I find it is. I always get my CDs from Tesco or Asda