American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

Sounds like me :naughty: Except im older than him which is a bit odd. Well to describe me... I'm a dancer, I like football (Soccer here), Rugby, handball, swimming and...yoga? LMAO. I'm blonde, blue eyes, and i love freddie and mika.

you know me too well :roftl:

What is he then?XD

same as you, football, rugby and swimming, and eats a lot of yogurt

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah.. i like cheese, personally.

Ewan is laughing when I told him you like cheese, he eats it by the ton, and no he is not obese

has anyone posted comments on hevs videos, good or bad doesnt matter to me

Ewan is laughing when I told him you like cheese, he eats it by the ton, and no he is not obese

has anyone posted comments on hevs videos, good or bad doesnt matter to me

hahaha i'm not obese either, don't worry. I have a hefty apetite for cheese as well, though. Whatelese does Ewan like?

graduation,ceremony, explain the situation, over here you graduate from university

right off to bed for me, wishing you all a peaceful night when your timezones permit, take care bye

now where is my passport, got to get back to oldlings before matron finds out i have strayed

right off to bed for me, wishing you all a peaceful night when your timezones permit, take care bye

now where is my passport, got to get back to oldlings before matron finds out i have strayed

...but it's only 7:30! :naughty: goodnight weealx.

...ewan :das: haha

hahaha seriously? I do too, I pretend I'm doing a commercial for Nike XD or sometimes I just picture what me and Mika's babies would look like.

:blush-anim-cl:

naughty you should be enjoying life

Ewan used to be a child actor, until he got fed up with it all

hevs' 1st movie dad was john cusack

naughty you should be enjoying life

Ewan used to be a child actor, until he got fed up with it all

hevs' 1st movie dad was john cusack

I enjoy life... it explains my crazy oatmeal masks in my profile.

HONESTLY? How awesome! I was always told I was really funny, cute and bubbly, so I wanted to be, but my mom showed me what happened to lindsay lohan and i got a bit freaked out and decided I would have a low-key life. :naughty:

ohmygod, what? (what's a movie dad?) THAt'S SO COOL! if it's who i think it is. From my big fat greek wedding?

HONESTLY? How awesome! I was always told I was really funny, cute and bubbly, so I wanted to be, but my mom showed me what happened to lindsay lohan and i got a bit freaked out and decided I would have a low-key life. :naughty:

ohmygod, what? (what's a movie dad?) THAt'S SO COOL! if it's who i think it is. From my big fat greek wedding?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000131/

is this who you were thinking of

a movie dad is simply an actor who plays your dad in a movie, doh

Ooh, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Alexandra! :D

I used to have a thing for Tim Curry because of that movie.:roftl:

1678349.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939057D9939C83F106023A465BC51564555A5397277B4DC33E:das:

You really do like the geezers :lmfao: I'm just kidding of course! I love that guy, though I haven't seen the movie yet..

Ooh, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Alexandra! :D

I used to have a thing for Tim Curry because of that movie.:roftl:

1am here so i must be off to sleep, teaching all morning, bleary eyed, still can always blame the jet lag, take care all

:lmfao:!!

Megasaurous, you better watch yourself!:sneaky2:

Ok.. I'll try to control myself :lmao:

oldest-man-fully-documented-christian-mortensen-wdemogberkeleyedu-jrw-cm-html.jpg:das: