American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

hey guys...

its me.....

im really upset right now because a show that I was cast in for my theater company, which I have been preparing for since I was 8, is taking place this summer. How ever, I am going on vacation with my grandfather this summer, and I was jsut informed that I would miss too many rehearsals and was no long in the show....she told me "dont show up to rehearsal tongiht" so im sad about that....

So I thought id come over here and see how my American friends are doing tonight! :naughty:

Hopefully better than I am:blush-anim-cl:

peace,love,MUSIC!!!!

-sAmMy ;D

Hey Sammy, I'm really sorry to hear that, but I'm sure you'll have other opportunities, right? Vacationing with your grandpa sounds really sweet, it's something you'll cherish, no?:wink2:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So...how did you get into Mika? I'm just curious to see how everyone discovered him.

my mom bought his CD the 1st day it came out in the US (i had other accounts here, 4got them all, i used to b apart of mikasounds, but ditched them to become a fulltime member here, lol) but i luved him the 1st time listening to him!

u?

my mom bought his CD the 1st day it came out in the US (i had other accounts here, 4got them all, i used to b apart of mikasounds, but ditched them to become a fulltime member here, lol) but i luved him the 1st time listening to him!

u?

Did she just randomly buy it before you ever heard it?

I just saw an interview with him in People magazine before the cd came out and looked him up on youtube.