American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

I knooow and with those pouty lips (that he does in EVERY picture of his) well it's sure to drive all the chicks wild. :lmfao:

You'll have them lining up and begging for your digits!

Ooh, and I already have them. :biggrin2:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll have them lining up and begging for your digits!

Ooh, and I already have them. :biggrin2:

:lmfao:

Yup you do have my digits (if that's what you're talking about.) You can consider yourself lucky because those fan girls of my stache won't get them. :fisch:

Btwwww August... August I should be able to start using my cell again so we can text. :) I really hate this no service thing, but there's a Unicel store not far from the house I'm renting so I SHOULD have service! If not I'm going to have to change plans because there's no way I can't go without one... no one would be able to get ahold of me! :boxed:

hellooo! i just got back from a long weekend at the beach...got sunburnt on my back, couldn't sleep on it:thumbdown: anythin happenin' round here? watch guys doing for 4th of july?(did i already ask that:blink:)

yuck! Sunburn :thumbdown:

I am working on the 4th..but in the morning so at night we get to watch fireworks at my cabin...

hellooo! i just got back from a long weekend at the beach...got sunburnt on my back, couldn't sleep on it:thumbdown: anythin happenin' round here? watch guys doing for 4th of july?(did i already ask that:blink:)

Im just hanging out with family and friends:naughty:

probably going to the beach and watching the MegaHuge Fireworks:naughty:

Lakeview Beach in Lorain Ohio has the best Fireworks EVER:thumb_yello:

They are right over Lake Erie:bleh:

Im just hanging out with family and friends:naughty:

everybody else goes to watch them over Lake Superior here, but we have our own little thing at the cabin...:thumb_yello:

yuck! Sunburn

I am working on the 4th..but in the morning so at night we get to watch fireworks at my cabin...

aww that sucks...but there's really not that much to do during the day anyway:naughty:

Im just hanging out with family and friends

wow that sounds really awsome! right over the lake. :punk:

we usually go to the beach also and they launch them off the pier. or we stay at home and light our own. unfortunatly in Florida it's illegal to have the fireworks in the sky unless it's like a professional (people still do it anyway, they travel across the border to Georgia and buy them there:naughty:)

aww that sucks...but there's really not that much to do during the day anyway:naughty:

wow that sounds really awsome! right over the lake. :punk:

we usually go to the beach also and they launch them off the pier. or we stay at home and light our own. unfortunatly in Florida it's illegal to have the fireworks in the sky unless it's like a professional (people still do it anyway, they travel across the border to Georgia and buy them there:naughty:)

thats really cool:naughty: I'm sorry about that stupid law, that just doesnt seem right, i mean its the 4th of July for gods sake:thumbdown: HELLO....FREEDOM OF CELEBRATION, im staging a protest from here in Ohio all by my lonesome:mf_rosetinted:...lol:bleh: Just Kidding

Well...I'm not an American. But my relatives live there :tears: and they are too far away. I miss them so bad

well i welcome your relatives:naughty: just kidding!

thats really cool. I'm sorry about that stupid law, that just doesnt seem right, i mean its the 4th of July for gods sake:thumbdown: HELLO....FREEDOM OF CELEBRATION, im staging a protest from here in Ohio all by my lonesome...lol Just Kidding

i know dumb laws can't stop me from having my freedom!:naughty: awww that's so sweet:wub2: i'll help you protest...uhhh except i'd be by myself too:naughty:

*starts making picket signs*

it's a thunderstormin' here! last year 4th of july got rained out:thumbdown: it might happen again b/c it rains everyday!

thats really cool:naughty: I'm sorry about that stupid law, that just doesnt seem right, i mean its the 4th of July for gods sake:thumbdown: HELLO....FREEDOM OF CELEBRATION, im staging a protest from here in Ohio all by my lonesome:mf_rosetinted:...lol:bleh: Just Kidding

its illegal in Minnesota too...ahem...:wink2:

Apparently they'd date a fan and they want their gf to be their biggest fan. :roftl:

Oooh I remember that quote. He made it sound like hold on to your bike so no one steals it hahaha! Whenever I see a picture of him and a bike I think "hold on to your bike." :bleh:

Did you know I saw a screen name on here somewhere that was like Jonas1Freak300. I don't think they've been activated yet but I'm curious as to why they came here since there's only one thread about them. :blink:

Really?! I MUST become their biggest fan!!!! Or Joe's at least :wub2: I realllllllly wish I could see them in concert! I would get their first, be in the front row, and sing the words to all their songs :das:

That reminds me of those pictures where they're all on bikes, lol. I wanted to get my bike out after I saw it haha.

Perhaps they noticed there's only one thread and that's why they didn't activate their account :naughty:

lol maybe...but people around our lake get the illegally so I still get a good show :D

yea some people across the pond in my neighborhood also get some, but sometimes the trees get in the way. we just have to many trees here, they also partially block the space shuttle lift offs:thumbdown:

yea some people across the pond in my neighborhood also get some, but sometimes the trees get in the way. we just have to many trees here, they also partially block the space shuttle lift offs:thumbdown:

space shuttles?!

:shocked:

space shuttles?!

:shocked:

haha yea i live in Florida and when the space shuttles take off everyone in the nieghborhood goes to the middle of the street and between two trees we can see it goin into space:punk:. i always forget how lucky i am, but i've lived here my entire life soo ya know i take it for granted:blush-anim-cl:

I'm good, but I have to go to bad soon :no: I have work from 12:15-7:15 tomorrow and I usually wake up at like noon, so it'll be hard :naughty:

my goodness that sounds awful:boxed:! do you at least work somewhere exciting? well get some rest!:wink2:

devins in a terrible mood. why?

lets c. i went looking all over 4 christinas dog today, we couldnt find it. her parents got home, and pissed, andthen 1 of her other dogs was sic, so we had to take it to the vet, then on our way back, i relized i blew off feeding my friends dog, so i had them drop me off at the friends house, i took the dog on a walk (but ended up being a straight run) and then i fed it, and i had no one to come get me (my parents were at a movie) and i knew theyd b pissed if i walked 4 miles home at night by myself, so i walked to my grandmas and talked to her for a while, (more than an hour) and i tried callimg my mom 2 c if her fone was on, and it wasnt, and my grandma really shouldnt drive, and we argued over it, and she ended up winning and took me home and since my ankles have been sprained, i havent run in like 4 months, and i am suppost to run w/ a knee brace on, but didnt, i am sooo achy! and we nvr ended up finding my friends dog!!!

my goodness that sounds awful:boxed:! do you at least work somewhere exciting? well get some rest!:wink2:

I'm a cashier at Target :puking: Ugh.. I'm definitely not a people person. I absolutely hate when little kids come through my line and once they get their toys put in a bag they start screaming at the top of our lungs or when an old person comes through my lane with a scooter... they always back-up and that beeping noise gives you a splitting headache immediately! :tears:

I'm such a baby :roftl:

devins in a terrible mood. why?

lets c. i went looking all over 4 christinas dog today, we couldnt find it. her parents got home, and pissed, andthen 1 of her other dogs was sic, so we had to take it to the vet, then on our way back, i relized i blew off feeding my friends dog, so i had them drop me off at the friends house, i took the dog on a walk (but ended up being a straight run) and then i fed it, and i had no one to come get me (my parents were at a movie) and i knew theyd b pissed if i walked 4 miles home at night by myself, so i walked to my grandmas and talked to her for a while, (more than an hour) and i tried callimg my mom 2 c if her fone was on, and it wasnt, and my grandma really shouldnt drive, and we argued over it, and she ended up winning and took me home and since my ankles have been sprained, i havent run in like 4 months, and i am suppost to run w/ a knee brace on, but didnt, i am sooo achy! and we nvr ended up finding my friends dog!!!

That sucks :boxed: Whenever I run at all i'm achy, so I can't imagine what it would be like if my ankles had been sprained or if I was supposed to have a knee brace on :naughty: Hopefully it gets better with a good night's rest! :thumb_yello: