American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a cashier at Target Ugh.. I'm definitely not a people person. I absolutely hate when little kids come through my line and once they get their toys put in a bag they start screaming at the top of our lungs or when an old person comes through my lane with a scooter... they always back-up and that beeping noise gives you a splitting headache immediately! :tears:

I'm such a baby :roftl:

that sounds pretty bad:naughty: i've thought about applying at Target cuz it's like 5 minutes from my house, but after that account uhhh, i'll rethink my decision:naughty:.

devins in a terrible mood. why?

lets c. i went looking all over 4 christinas dog today, we couldnt find it. her parents got home, and pissed, andthen 1 of her other dogs was sic, so we had to take it to the vet, then on our way back, i relized i blew off feeding my friends dog, so i had them drop me off at the friends house, i took the dog on a walk (but ended up being a straight run) and then i fed it, and i had no one to come get me (my parents were at a movie) and i knew theyd b pissed if i walked 4 miles home at night by myself, so i walked to my grandmas and talked to her for a while, (more than an hour) and i tried callimg my mom 2 c if her fone was on, and it wasnt, and my grandma really shouldnt drive, and we argued over it, and she ended up winning and took me home and since my ankles have been sprained, i havent run in like 4 months, and i am suppost to run w/ a knee brace on, but didnt, i am sooo achy! and we nvr ended up finding my friends dog!!!

:shocked:that sounds like an awful day, but at least you got to hang w/ your granny right:naughty:, lucky she lives close! are u gunna try and find the dog tomro? i really hope you find he/she/it:naughty:

that sounds pretty bad:naughty: i've thought about applying at Target cuz it's like 5 minutes from my house, but after that account uhhh, i'll rethink my decision:naughty:.

You should go for it :lmfao: I'm 99% sure it's because Iowans are crankier than other American citizens. They don't like having to deal with all 4 seasons and having nothing fun to do, so they take it out on Target employees :naughty: That's my theory anyways, lol.

That sucks :boxed: Whenever I run at all i'm achy, so I can't imagine what it would be like if my ankles had been sprained or if I was supposed to have a knee brace on :naughty: Hopefully it gets better with a good night's rest! :thumb_yello:

thanks, so ive been running/walking from 4pm-9pm, in jeans, on a hot day! it was terrible~!

:shocked:that sounds like an awful day, but at least you got to hang w/ your granny right:naughty:, lucky she lives close! are u gunna try and find the dog tomro? i really hope you find he/she/it:naughty:

well my friends dad kinda scared me, and i hope they get to find her. im too scared to call her house right now.

:yikes: well then, this is me not posting

i am doing fine. and how are u?

:roftl:

:lol3:

I'm dong well, thanks.

I'm trying to find some nice images of nature, do you know of any good places to search?

I tried photobucket, but I'm not really liking what I see, so I'm on flickr right now.

:lol3:

I'm dong well, thanks.

I'm trying to find some nice images of nature, do you know of any good places to search?

I tried photobucket, but I'm not really liking what I see, so I'm on flickr right now.

:mf_rosetinted:. hahhaa i cant even hold a straight face from cing :lol3:

ummm...nice images of nature. ya, i know of one good place. i think its called the OUTDOORS, lol :lmao::roll1:

my summer has been amazing( even though u werent talking to me and i dont think anyone cares)

ooo why's your summer been so amazing pianogirlsammy? ( i love your sn btw! i love piano so much my sisters get so annoyed everytime i sit down to it...and instead of a car i'd much rather have a baby grand:punk:...who needs cars anyway! gas is way to expensive:naughty:)

my summer has been amazing( even though u werent talking to me and i dont think anyone cares)

Haha, hey Sammy. Glad you're summer's been nice. What sorts of things have you been up to?

Hey! :original:

How is everybody?

Hi Vanessa!

I've been well, how are you?

That's okay, there's some nice ones in there.:thumb_yello:

How has your summer been going?

boring, the over 800 fires has ruined everything! its terrible, the air has been terrible. and i found out that my ankles still arent stable enough to be running for 5 hrs~ ummm i have a week off from swimming (altho bcuz the air last week, i also had a week off) and im thinking of going up to Lake Tahoe this upcoming weekend

YUMMY AS EVER!

Im about to hit 400 posts today! YAY!

And p.s. To all my Americans,

It stinks that Mika's big bash is this friday and we wont be there.

Im so sad. Is anyoen goign? i dont think so. Who would fly out there?

Not that it wont be the most amazing and delicious gig ever, but my parents would never tak eme out to PARIS?!?!

i so freaken want to win those tickets, but they already probally have the winner by now im guessing? it makes me sooo mad~!

i so freaken want to win those tickets, but they already probally have the winner by now im guessing? it makes me sooo mad~!

did they really?:shocked:

*checks gmail*

no gmail yet...but i'll be expecting one soon saying something along the lines of:

YOU'VE JUST WON 4 TICKETS TO SEE MIKA IN CONCERT!

:naughty:

YUMMY AS EVER!

Im about to hit 400 posts today! YAY!

And p.s. To all my Americans,

It stinks that Mika's big bash is this friday and we wont be there.

Im so sad. Is anyoen goign? i dont think so. Who would fly out there?

Not that it wont be the most amazing and delicious gig ever, but my parents would never tak eme out to PARIS?!?!

I <3 MIKA!!! Is in Paris right now. She's going to all three shows. I'm so jealous of her it's not even funny. But I'm expecting a phone call from her.:naughty: So maybe I'll feel like I'm there.

boring, the over 800 fires has ruined everything! its terrible, the air has been terrible. and i found out that my ankles still arent stable enough to be running for 5 hrs~ ummm i have a week off from swimming (altho bcuz the air last week, i also had a week off) and im thinking of going up to Lake Tahoe this upcoming weekend

What happened to your ankle?

Oh wow, I bet it has been. Are the fires near you?

Ooh, that sounds nice! I love lakes, especially swimming in them.:wub2: