American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

i'm so jealous my mum's in paris atm and will be till sunday! i begged and begged for the concert, but too much mula:thumbdown: (sorry if i've complained about this before:naughty:)

omg! i would have taken her ticket and snuck away b4 she left! hahahahaha~

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did they really?:shocked:

*checks gmail*

no gmail yet...but i'll be expecting one soon saying something along the lines of:

YOU'VE JUST WON 4 TICKETS TO SEE MIKA IN CONCERT!

:naughty:

i would b jealous of u! u would bring me right? lol i mean who else would u bring other than me? :roftl:

i woudl probablly pass out from shock and no one would see, so id end up missing the concert.

just my luck ;D

lol! i would scream my lungs out, and lose my voice 4eva!!!!

I <3 MIKA!!! Is in Paris right now. She's going to all three shows. I'm so jealous of her it's not even funny. But I'm expecting a phone call from her.:naughty: So maybe I'll feel like I'm there.

What happened to your ankle?

Oh wow, I bet it has been. Are the fires near you?

Ooh, that sounds nice! I love lakes, especially swimming in them.:wub2:

o, my ankles have been sprained since around easter ( a bit b4) ya, both of them, so they wont heal. at my church youth group, my nick name is SPRAINKLES *sprained ankles* lol its sad

umm there are a lot, thats all i can say, i lot in the top of cali and a lot in southern cali

o, my ankles have been sprained since around easter ( a bit b4) ya, both of them, so they wont heal. at my church youth group, my nick name is SPRAINKLES *sprained ankles* lol its sad

umm there are a lot, thats all i can say, i lot in the top of cali and a lot in southern cali

Oh wow, that really stinks.

You're involved in a Youth Group? So am I, I love it! It's like my second family. I love it so much.:wub2:

Oh wow, that really stinks.

You're involved in a Youth Group? So am I, I love it! It's like my second family. I love it so much.:wub2:

yup! lol! its soooo fun! we do things like break into the fairgrounds nextdoor to play games at night! lol! welll technically wer just walked on, lol

i would b jealous of u! u would bring me right? lol i mean who else would u bring other than me? :roftl:

lol! i would scream my lungs out, and lose my voice 4eva!!!!

of couse i'd bring you!!!:naughty:

no actuallly i probably would cuz my mika friend doesn't have her passport. we were gunna save our money to go this summer but it was already to late for her to order it and it wouldn't arrive in time for the concerts so...i would have 3 extra tickets...well 2 after you:naughty:

yup! lol! its soooo fun! we do things like break into the fairgrounds nextdoor to play games at night! lol! welll technically wer just walked on, lol

Haha, that's so great.

What kind of church do you go to?

We would love to win those tickets also!!! That would be sooooo cool. Since we two are the only huge Mika fans in our family, we'd probably pick some of our family go or pick a couple of MFC'ers to go along with us.

We keep hoping and praying!!!

So what is everyone up to tonight???

of couse i'd bring you!!!:naughty:

no actuallly i probably would cuz my mika friend doesn't have her passport. we were gunna save our money to go this summer but it was already to late for her to order it and it wouldn't arrive in time for the concerts so...i would have 3 extra tickets...well 2 after you:naughty:

THANKYOU! u'd b the best person ever! lmao! i, i feel so special! lmao!!!! lol, passport, i 4get all about those things. do i have mine? shoot!!! that is NOT helpful! lol!

We would love to win those tickets also!!! That would be sooooo cool. Since we two are the only huge Mika fans in our family, we'd probably pick some of our family go or pick a couple of MFC'ers to go along with us.

We keep hoping and praying!!!

So what is everyone up to tonight???

lol! i wonder who won the tickets, or who will win. hmmmmmm

i just bought blue skinnies and a white neon t-shirt to match:mf_lustslow:

very mikaish:naughty:

and when worn w/ my mika shoes i made:punk:

oh cool! blue skinnies are awesome!! :wink2: what store was it?

Halloo=]

haven't chatted here in a while- how is everybody?

I've been busy with colorguard! oi, i've been sore non-stop. this week practices are only 3 hours long, but we have a drill thing soon which goes from early morning to nighttime:shocked:.

Halloo=]

I've been busy with colorguard! oi, i've been sore non-stop. this week practices are only 3 hours long, but we have a drill thing soon which goes from early morning to nighttime:shocked:.

wow that sounds really sucky! but football seasons coming up right:punk: those are the best:bleh:

oh cool! blue skinnies are awesome!! :wink2: what store was it?

i got the skinnies at Wet Seal on sale and the shirt at charolette rousse:punk:

Wow that sounds like an awesome outfit!

thanx:wink2:hehe it is:naughty:

Halloo=]

awww im sorry! im doing alright, my dad has me cleaning *yuck* well how are u?

thanks! :wink2:

I was looking through the jeans, and I didn't know they sold them! that store has cool clothes! :thumb_yello::punk::)

ha, me neither but i was talkin to my other meeks friend and told me 'bout them...so i rushed over to the mall:naughty: she bought like three pairs. unfortunatly didn't have much mula:thumbdown: