American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

wow that sounds really sucky! but football seasons coming up right those are the best:bleh:

i got the skinnies at Wet Seal on sale and the shirt at charolette rousse:punk:

thanx:wink2:hehe it is:naughty:

It's hard, but really fun, i love learning different tosses- i still need to record my love today routine that i promised in my first ever post here!:bleh:

awww im sorry! im doing alright, my dad has me cleaning *yuck* well how are u?

I've been cleaning today too- cleaning out all the crap i don't need and re color coding my closet--fun times:naughty::boxed:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jess! :huglove:

Amanda! :wub2::huglove:

Did you see the concert too?

Me too! Just watched it. I missed some of it though because I was in the shower. What was odd about it to you?

I can't quite put my finger on it.

Was it edited more from the original show though? It was so short.

I don't know. haha Maybe it's the duet I saw of Brian May with Andrea Corr that I didn't like at all.:naughty:

Still, it was great to see Nelson Mandela's teachings spread. Very touching.

Amanda! :wub2::huglove:

Did you see the concert too?

I can't quite put my finger on it.

Was it edited more from the original show though? It was so short.

I don't know. haha Maybe it's the duet I saw of Brian May with Andrea Corr that I didn't like at all.:naughty:

Still, it was great to see Nelson Mandela's teachings spread. Very touching.

Oh yeah that. Hahah. It was pretty short, wasn't it?

And the duet. I was telling my dad how absolutely nobody could do as well as Freddie...and my dad was like..."Who's Freddie?:blink:". I couldn't believe it.:naughty:

Have you ever seen Amy Winehouse perform live before? I haven't and I was just wondering if her songs are always that slurred...?

Oh yeah that. Hahah. It was pretty short, wasn't it?

And the duet. I was telling my dad how absolutely nobody could do as well as Freddie...and my dad was like..."Who's Freddie?:blink:". I couldn't believe it.:naughty:

Have you ever seen Amy Winehouse perform live before? I haven't and I was just wondering if her songs are always that slurred...?

Your dad didn't know?!:shocked: haha Wow!

Yea, nobody can. That woman really butchered the song though.:boxed:

It's such a beautiful song with so much feeling and meaning to it, I don't feel like she delivered or truly felt it.

I've seen her perform once before on some award show. I think it was about the same. Slurred and strange dancing.:naughty:

Such a shame, she has such a great voice.

I didn't watch it, cos I didn't have the channel. I figured I'd watch some vids on youtube. :)

"Freddie who?" -- he needs a good talking to!

:naughty:

Yeah, I was kind of telling him about Freddie throughout the whole thing. My mom basically told me to shut up, but with nicer words.:roftl:

I like your siggy by the way.

Your dad didn't know?!:shocked: haha Wow!

Yea, nobody can. That woman really butchered the song though.:boxed:

It's such a beautiful song with so much feeling and meaning to it, I don't feel like she delivered or truly felt it.

I've seen her perform once before on some award show. I think it was about the same. Slurred and strange dancing.:naughty:

Such a shame, she has such a great voice.

Yeaaah...:no:

No match for Freddie. I'm having my dad listen to Bohemian Rhapsody right this very second. How he didn't know who he was is beyond me.

I know!! She's sooo talented and I like her so much!! Hahah. Yeah, she dances weird though. Another comment from my dad: "It looks like she has to go to the bathroom...:blink:"

:roftl:

No match for Freddie. I'm having my dad listen to Bohemian Rhapsody right this very second. How he didn't know who he was is beyond me.

I know!! She's sooo talented and I like her so much!! Hahah. Yeah, she dances weird though. Another comment from my dad: "It looks like she has to go to the bathroom...:blink:"

where is this from?

and your dad didn't know who Queen was? or Just Freddie?

Who knows...if I won the competition, I doubt I'd really be able to go at such short notice.

I work on the fourth but I would be willing to call in sick or get someone to work for me..I would drop everything and go.

well if any of you win..send 'em my way!

I just hope they announce it soon so some of us can get a passport if we win :D

Let us know what he thinks! :wink2:

Yea, I'd see her live if given the opportunity. haha I just really like her voice.

Yea, she was doing something strange with her dress.:roftl: She did look that way!

I work on the fourth but I would be willing to call in sick or get someone to work for me..I would drop everything and go.

well if any of you win..send 'em my way!

I just hope they announce it soon so some of us can get a passport if we win :D

yeah that would be nice :thumb_yello:

I would just like to know! :wink2:

where is this from?

and your dad didn't know who Queen was? or Just Freddie?

The concert they had for Nelson Mandela on VH1 tonight. It's coming on again at 9:00 I think, if you want to watch it. He just knows Freddie as "the guy who's the lead singer of that one band Queen."

He didn't even know that he died.:sneaky2:

Let us know what he thinks! :wink2:

Yea, I'd see her live if given the opportunity. haha I just really like her voice.

Yea, she was doing something strange with her dress.:roftl: She did look that way!

He says he's going to put it on his itunes and ipod. Hahahah.:wink2:

So I'll take that as a sign that he likes it.:naughty:

The concert they had for Nelson Mandela on VH1 tonight. It's coming on again at 9:00 I think, if you want to watch it. He just knows Freddie as "the guy who's the lead singer of that one band Queen."

He didn't even know that he died.:sneaky2:

lol funny, its 10:00 here.

but I get what you mean.

funny how some people don't know who these amazing people are/were...just like me with Mika a few months ago.

lol funny, its 10:00 here.

but I get what you mean.

funny how some people don't know who these amazing people are/were...just like me with Mika a few months ago.

Hey, you know him now!!:biggrin2:

I'm so thankful to my friend for introducing me to his music so early on.:blush-anim-cl:

And because of Mika, I've learned of artists that I would have otherwise never heard of like Regina Spektor, BWO, Scissor Sisters...

Hey, you know him now!!:biggrin2:

I'm so thankful to my friend for introducing me to his music so early on.:blush-anim-cl:

And because of Mika, I've learned of artists that I would have otherwise never heard of like Regina Spektor, BWO, Scissor Sisters...

hey me too...i've learned lots of artists and styles of music i haven't listened to before.:punk: