American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I was gone for the Luke thing, but thankfully Jess filled me in while I was away! That's good you were able to register for Paris....I hope an MFCer wins!

I actually visited NYC for the first time a few weeks ago! It was tons of fun. :D I also visited my aunt and uncle that have a beach house in New Jersey.

You should visit Stone Harbor, NJ....it's such a beautiful area. Very clean and the sorta area where you just know crime doesn't exist. LOL ;)

I liked it a lot! We visit lots of the touristy areas...Time Square, 5th Avenue, Central Park, Empire State Building..etc... and we also went to Greenwich Village and the Brooklyn Bridge. We were only there for two days, but we crammed those two days full!

Hey, you know him now!!:biggrin2:

I'm so thankful to my friend for introducing me to his music so early on.:blush-anim-cl:

And because of Mika, I've learned of artists that I would have otherwise never heard of like Regina Spektor, BWO, Scissor Sisters...

I love Regina Spektor...did he mention her or something? I didn't know that. Fidelity was my favorite song for a while..my friend got me hooked on her.

BWO I love sunshine in the rain, got that from Mika..I don't listen to the Sissor Sisters very often.

I love Regina Spektor...did he mention her or something? I didn't know that. Fidelity was my favorite song for a while..my friend got me hooked on her.

BWO I love sunshine in the rain, got that from Mika..I don't listen to the Sissor Sisters very often.

My friend actually told me about how she read in a magazine article that Mika has Regina on his ipod. I didn't get a chance to see the article or anything, though.

You need to listen to them! Hahaha. I looove how Jake Shears dances:naughty:. My favorites are Take Your Mamma Out, I Don't Feel Like Dancin', and Music is the Victim:biggrin2:. But truthfully, all of their songs are great.

My friend actually told me about how she read in a magazine article that Mika has Regina on his ipod. I didn't get a chance to see the article or anything, though.

You need to listen to them! Hahaha. I looove how Jake Shears dances:naughty:. My favorites are Take Your Mamma Out, I Don't Feel Like Dancin', and Music is the Victim:biggrin2:. But truthfuly, all of their songs are great.

I like I don't feel like Dancin' but yeah I should check them out.

I don't have an ipod..lol I am like..anti-Ipod or something I love my CD player.

I don't have an ipod..lol I am like..anti-Ipod or something I love my CD player.

I love my cd player too. :)

Btw what is your name, if you don't mind me asking? I feel awkward calling you Ankmet every time I talk to you! lol

I kind of sort of toom my mom's ipod shuffle.:naughty:

She never used it and it was my dad's idea. I walked to school and it was getting kind of annoying lugging my huge cd player along, so...:roftl:

I love my cd player too. :)

Btw what is your name, if you don't mind me asking? I feel awkward calling you Ankmet every time I talk to you! lol

thats my name :blink:

just kidding its Kristine, like the siggy, what is yours me dear?

I kind of sort of toom my mom's ipod shuffle.:naughty:

She never used it and it was my dad's idea. I walked to school and it was getting kind of annoying lugging my huge cd player along, so...:roftl:

see I don't want to buy any music...*hiss*

or buy repairs..

or buy an actual Ipod...

apparently my college roomie has one she got in April but hasn't put any music in it? I dunno..she kinda annoys me. not that I have met her yet, but we talk on facebook and she is a very clingy-popular-doesn't listen to music-talks in third person-tries too hard to impress people-conformist kind of person.

LOL Ankmet...very cute name... :naughty:

Nice to meet you, Kristine. My name is Amanda. :)

Nice to meet you too Amanda.

I might call you Panda though.

I am so terrible with names...its not even funny..well sometimes it is..but thats besides the point :D

lol Kristine. You can call me Panda. It wouldn't be the first time, I assure you!

or Lamb-chop...off of your little name on here.

or Maybe Amanda..I havn't decided yet lol...sometimes I give people horrid nicknames but it just sticks with them. those poor people..

I had a friend named Cassandra, and I called her Kasoody..she hated it.

I had a friend named Nikkie, her last name was Gold Lenard or something so I called her Nikkie GL everytime I saw her. she didn't like it either.

I call my cat baby kitty naked no pants butt, or Ol' blue butt cuz he sat in some blue paint..(he is white and orange so the white with blue paint was funny) sometimes...I don't think he likes it either. :mf_rosetinted: His name is Fred.

or Lamb-chop...off of your little name on here.

or Maybe Amanda..I havn't decided yet lol...sometimes I give people horrid nicknames but it just sticks with them. those poor people..

I had a friend named Cassandra, and I called her Kasoody..she hated it.

I had a friend named Nikkie, her last name was Gold Lenard or something so I called her Nikkie GL everytime I saw her. she didn't like it either.

I call my cat baby kitty naked no pants butt, or Ol' blue butt cuz he sat in some blue paint..(he is white and orange so the white with blue paint was funny) sometimes...I don't think he likes it either. :mf_rosetinted: His name is Fred.

I'm fine with nicknames. Nicknames, more often than not, are quite endearing.

But really, your name-giving thing sounds like what my boyfriend does. He gives his guy friends different names. And they're not even really clever likes yours, they're just names... like his one friend's name is Brian, but he calls him Steve. And his best friend's name is Timothy, but he calls him Buford.