American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

I'm fine with nicknames. Nicknames, more often than not, are quite endearing.

But really, your name-giving thing sounds like what my boyfriend does. He gives his guy friends different names. And they're not even really clever likes yours, they're just names... like his one friend's name is Brian, but he calls him Steve. And his best friend's name is Timothy, but he calls him Buford.

woah. I have a stuffed dog pillow that is my most treasured possesion that I got when I was 8, and its name is Bruford.

close though..very close.

I would call your boyfriend Nelson. just because. jk..I dunno. I think I need to lay off the sugar.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

woah. I have a stuffed dog pillow that is my most treasured possesion that I got when I was 8, and its name is Bruford.

close though..very close.

I would call your boyfriend Nelson. just because. jk..I dunno. I think I need to lay off the sugar.

Nelson...has a nice ring to it, although I do prefer Christopher. I have him as "Stinkerdoodle" in my phone and yesterday he changed it to "Twisted Steel and Sex Appeal" when I went to the bathroom.

Nelson...has a nice ring to it, although I do prefer Christopher. I have him as "Stinkerdoodle" in my phone and yesterday he changed it to "Twisted Steel and Sex Appeal" when I went to the bathroom.

HAHAHA that is amazing!!! He sounds like a cool guy. I approve.

Good, how are you!

I missed everyone, I've been super busy and haven't been on for a whileeee

But now I'm back!:thumb_yello:

I missed everyone!

Glad you're back!

Jackie told me you forgot your password? haha Silly girl.

He says he's going to put it on his itunes and ipod. Hahahah.:wink2:

So I'll take that as a sign that he likes it.:naughty:

Hahaha, well that's good news! Sure he wont ever forget that name again.:cool:

You should visit Stone Harbor, NJ....it's such a beautiful area. Very clean and the sorta area where you just know crime doesn't exist. LOL ;)

I've never been to Stone Harbor, just Seaside and Wildwood, or at least I think. And those areas are more crime prone.:naughty:

I don't have an ipod..lol I am like..anti-Ipod or something I love my CD player.

I'm the same way! *high fives*

Although I have to confess, lately I've been cheating on my CD player with my phone. Ever since I got that phone for Christmas, I've been using it a little more than my CD player.:mf_rosetinted:

yes hello to ya'll too

just chillin and listening to some Yann Tiersen

I've never heard of that, who is it? Sounds interesting.

Yann tiersen:wub2: wrote the soundtrack to a french movie :Amelie. it's all so beautiful and full of emotion...he mostly writes for piano and accordian but also orchestral. i want to learn accordian just after listening to his stuff

one of my many favs:wub2:

hey guys! i just got outta the bath, and my hair is DRIPPING everywhere, its containing extra water tonight!

LOL that was funny :D

you know, I just heard about this crazy invention called towels or something..perhaps you should check them out?

lol Jess... my aunt always says Wildwood is tacky. Honestly, Stone Harbor is so peaceful. It's like seeing a bunch of lovely dollhouses lined up.

It sounds nice from how you described it!

Seaside Heights is really trashy. The boardwalk is fun, but all the stores on it are really trashy.:thumbdown:

hey guys! i just got outta the bath, and my hair is DRIPPING everywhere, its containing extra water tonight!

Haha, sounds nice. I used to love baths.

hey girlies!! :D

what are all you up to tonight?

:wub2:

Seaside Heights is really trashy. The boardwalk is fun, but all the stores on it are really trashy.:thumbdown:

the idea of baths is kinda gross when you think about it (sitting in your own dirty water) but I LOVE them...bubbles..we have a whirl pool tub. really nice.

Yann tiersen:wub2: wrote the soundtrack to a french movie :Amelie. it's all so beautiful and full of emotion...he mostly writes for piano and accordian but also orchestral. i want to learn accordian just after listening to his stuff

Just had a listen, that was very beautiful. Heartfelt, just like you said. :cheerful_h4h:

t-towels??? :huh:I- i dont understand :annoyed_h4h:

thats okay..I hear they are kinda difficult to use and you actually need some smarts for them.

thats not for us *drools a bit*

where was I?

the idea of baths is kinda gross when you think about it (sitting in your own dirty water) but I LOVE them...bubbles..we have a whirl pool tub. really nice.

Exactly how I feel now that I'm older. Haha, bathing in your own filth doesn't sound so appealing to me.:naughty: But at the same time, they could be very soothing.

I haven't had a bath in yeeeears.

it felt amazing, lol

I love baths... I don't think I could ever give them up. :-S

Boardwalks are fun, Jess! But I remember most of the stores at Wildwood being kinda gross. lol But it's been a while since I visited.

Hi Hilaryyyy!

it was heavenly~!lmao

I'm getting eaten alive by fleas!!!!:crybaby:

*scratch scratch*

:emot-sad:

AHHH! o no!

Woah...

Very nice!! He's amazing.:biggrin2:

thats okay..I hear they are kinda difficult to use and you actually need some smarts for them.

where was I?

ummm

u were talking about the equation of pi and u were about to recite it to the millionth

I love baths... I don't think I could ever give them up. :-S

Boardwalks are fun, Jess! But I remember most of the stores at Wildwood being kinda gross. lol But it's been a while since I visited.

Yea, trashy, right? Way too....suggesting..heh

It's been a while since I've been there too. Heck, it's been a while since I've been down the shore, but I think I'm going this weekend.:biggrin2:

I'm getting eaten alive by fleas!!!!:crybaby:

*scratch scratch*

:emot-sad:

How did this happen?:blink:

haha

where was I?

:roftl: