mandilambi

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations and have fun!

For me, orange was a boy and purple was a girl. :original:

I used to play with my lollipops, the blow pop kinds. haha I would pull down the wrapper and make it a cape, my Lollipop was a superhero! hahaha

And I used to play with only the dresses of my Barbies. :roftl: I used to make them dance and stuff.

My teacher had one on his arm once. It was pretty nasty.

:lmao: I do hope you were kidding! (About the marbles, I still drink from the gutter).:mf_rosetinted:

I Live in the gutter. :mf_rosetinted:

I used to play with my lollipops, the blow pop kinds. haha I would pull down the wrapper and make it a cape, my Lollipop was a superhero! hahaha

And I used to play with only the dresses of my Barbies. :roftl: I used to make them dance and stuff.

:lmao: I do hope you were kidding! (About the marbles, I still drink from the gutter).:mf_rosetinted:

I can see orange being a boy... :naughty:

And that's cute about the Lollipop superhero! It sounds like you were a cute kid! :D

I'm waiting patiently, Hilary! :D

Unfortunately, I'm not...:roftl:

I remember it slightly. But I don't remember the gutter thing at all. My dad just told me I used to do it a few weeks ago.:naughty:

Weird kid, I was...

last time I checked, you WERE a man ;)

sadly I have inherited some of my dad's lingo so I call females and males man, dude, chicka...hott muffin stick.

haha thanx for clarifying...cuz u know i haven't checked in a while:naughty:

s'okay kid behind me in class last year used to do that to me too...kinda wierd, a guy callin me 'dude''man''babe' just for handin him a pencil:boxed:

I Live in the gutter. :mf_rosetinted:

I can tell from your gutter mouth.:mf_rosetinted:

I can see orange being a boy... :naughty:

And that's cute about the Lollipop superhero! It sounds like you were a cute kid! :D

I'm waiting patiently, Hilary! :D

I was only THE cutiest patootie ever! :naughty:

Unfortunately, I'm not...

I remember it slightly. But I don't remember the gutter thing at all. My dad just told me I used to do it a few weeks ago.:naughty:

Weird kid, I was...

Hahah, wow, that's a little weird. haha Sure you're dad wasn't just teasing?

ewww, ticks freak me out!! >.<

we get them up here with all of the stinking deer around.

there are SO many deer around here..and they are getting people friendly and its bad for the roads..I havn't hit one yet..thank the lord...and people are feeding them (illegally) idiots. I fed a baby one though..it was so cute.

deer.jpg

there it is..soo cute but sad...I think it lived though..we didn't know where its mom was.

dude. nature is taking over, there are soo many dragonflys down here too. like MASSIVE amounts of dragonflys.

and we had a skunk the other day in our yard, and it reeked of it today outside..and a chipmunk ran up to me and stared.

Wow, you've never seen a tick before? That seems odd to me, but I guess you're lucky!

I see a Tick every week. Well, only cos my boyfriend's last name is Tickner, but still... ;)

:naughty:

My teacher told me how they used to have to burn the ticks out of her skin??!! Because they were too hard to pull out...:boxed:

there are SO many deer around here..and they are getting people friendly and its bad for the roads..I havn't hit one yet..thank the lord...and people are feeding them (illegally) idiots. I fed a baby one though..it was so cute.

deer.jpg

there it is..soo cute but sad...I think it lived though..we didn't know where its mom was.

dude. nature is taking over, there are soo many dragonflys down here too. like MASSIVE amounts of dragonflys.

and we had a skunk the other day in our yard, and it reeked of it today outside..and a chipmunk ran up to me and stared.

I LOOOOVE DEER!!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

So adorable.

Sad story though...:sad:

deer.jpg

awww thats soo cute! i just saw a deer at the beach...was completely random, just roamin across the street in the dark.

My teacher told me how they used to have to burn the ticks out of her skin??!! Because they were too hard to pull out...:boxed:

yeah...cuz they are hard to kill..but..I dunno..most people don't burn them out of their skin but burn them to kill them afterwords.

I used a tweezer to take my dads out. it was kinda bloody.

yea i heard they stick hot pins on them so they come out, so you don't have to pull them out w/ tweezers:boxed:

yeah...cuz they are hard to kill..but..I dunno..most people don't burn them out of their skin but burn them to kill them afterwords.

I used a tweezer to take my dads out. it was kinda bloody.

My face while reading that......

71.jpg

That's sooo gross.......

deer.jpg

Aww, that's adorable!

Haha, when I was on vacation at Elk Lake, my cousin, sister, and I were in a row boat exploring this cove, and we must have rowed into a dragonfly nest or something because a swarm came out and chases us. They don't bite though, right? Because we didn't get bitten, thankfully. There were so many!

yea i heard they stick hot pins on them so they come out, so you don't have to pull them out w/ tweezers:boxed:

they would have to be really deep before you got to the point where you couldn't pull them out..

I hear horror stories about them imbedding their children in people..but I have NEVER seen that.

the really bad thing is if you pull it and the head gets stuck in your skin..and you dont realize it, and it gets infected..and goes deeper. and and. ew. baaad news.

Aww, that's adorable!

Haha, when I was on vacation at Elk Lake, my cousin, sister, and I were in a row boat exploring this cove, and we must have rowed into a dragonfly nest or something because a swarm came out and chases us. They don't bite though, right? Because we didn't get bitten, thankfully. There were so many!

they eat bugs (mosquitos) and are pretty friendly :D

dragonflys are generally helpful creatures.

they would have to be really deep before you got to the point where you couldn't pull them out..

I hear horror stories about them imbedding their children in people..but I have NEVER seen that.

the really bad thing is if you pull it and the head gets stuck in your skin..and you dont realize it, and it gets infected..and goes deeper. and and. ew. baaad news.

ewww i've heard that too. my friends a biologist and gets them everyday! as long as no one gets lime disease:blink:

ewww i've heard that too. my friends a biologist and gets them everyday! as long as no one gets lime disease:blink:

my friend got limes disease, but I don't think it effects her much, but now she has it for the rest of her life.

I didn't even know she had it, and my neighbor got it too, both of them are fine though..but its scary.

Yeah, I've heard of that too! Ticks are nasty. (Aside from my bf)

That tick's a cutie!:biggrin2:

they eat bugs (mosquitos) and are pretty friendly :D

dragonflys are generally helpful creatures.

Yea, they seem friendly. And the blue ones are really cool looking.

I've heard about that happening too...*shivers*

AND THAT!!??...

5FW3ze-2-1.jpg

:stretcher:

:puke:

HOW BIG DO THOSE THINGS GET??!!

I have never ever seen the big one...I don't know if they attatch to humans at all but deer ticks can get swollen with blood and thats GROSS. but not too big.

but you can't feel them at all, besides pulling them off, so we have to be careful and do a body check fairly often.