American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never ever seen the big one...I don't know if they attatch to humans at all but deer ticks can get swollen with blood and thats GROSS. but not too big.

but you can't feel them at all, besides pulling them off, so we have to be careful and do a body check fairly often.

Where do they generally live??:shocked:

ewwwww....i've only ever seen the small black ones...but imagine trying to find those tiny things on a 100 lb. black labador w/ long hair:shocked:. it takes ffooooorever!

EW.

I couldn't imagine picking them off...*shudder*

my cat is strictly an inside cat.

Where do they generally live??:shocked:

they are really quite harmless though!! not to scare you guys..I mean I don't know anybody who has actually gotten hurt by ticks. and most of the time they just pop off.

I live in Minnesota..and they flourish in the woods. we do not. enter the woods in tick season. in the grass sometimes.

my dad has some land that he works on for deer hunting, and him and his buds went out there and (thats where I had to remove the tick) and he said he picked about 20 off that day. blargh..

I have only had like five or something that I can remember...one time I woke up and two were in my bed though..I screamed and made my sister check me all over.

you have to check your armpits and between the legs and any area that might have hair or get sweaty or anything...gross eh?

they are really quite harmless though!! not to scare you guys..I mean I don't know anybody who has actually gotten hurt by ticks. and most of the time they just pop off.

I live in Minnesota..and they flourish in the woods. we do not. enter the woods in tick season. in the grass sometimes.

my dad has some land that he works on for deer hunting, and him and his buds went out there and (thats where I had to remove the tick) and he said he picked about 20 off that day. blargh..

I have only had like five or something that I can remember...one time I woke up and two were in my bed though..I screamed and made my sister check me all over.

you have to check your armpits and between the legs and any area that might have hair or get sweaty or anything...gross eh?

They may be harmless.......but

...........that is one disgusting bug.

Ewww...armpits and between the legs?

....:puke:.

Thanks for the info, though.:wink2:

yea we own some woodland property in Gainsville,FL and evertime we get home we have to do a 'body check' as my mum calls it for ticks, then we take a shower...even when we get home at midnight...it's soo exhausting:thumbdown:

yea we own some woodland property in Gainsville,FL and evertime we get home we have to do a 'body check' as my mum calls it for ticks, then we take a shower...even when we get home at midnight...it's soo exhausting:thumbdown:

That sounds like it sucks soooo much....:no:.

Please do! I want to see him!:biggrin2:

And wipe the terrifyingly horrific images from my mind, yes. That might be helpful.

Haha I will try to find a pic...

Show off. :sneaky2:

haha, nah, we need some balance in here!

LOL it's been a while since you've threatened to kidnap him! :naughty: