American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Mika-fying my friend.

she at first thought he was ridiculous..but now she thinks he is sexy (she has a thing for accents) and she is watching interviews...and I am getting her to like his songs. she thinks he is sweet too.

maahahahahah

I'm Mika-fying my friend.

she at first thought he was ridiculous..but now she thinks he is sexy (she has a thing for accents) and she is watching interviews...and I am getting her to like his songs. she thinks he is sweet too.

maahahahahah

oooh way to go!! :bleh:

Oh my...pooped on by a seagull...that's frightening, Kristine.

it actually hurt. there was like..seeds in it. dropped from far above..it was so gross. and I was out somewhere so I ended up taking off my shirt (it was messed with it) and wearing a sheet.

Oh I know, right?

It's on the top of the list of "amazingly stupid things" along with almost getting attacked by a peacock and running over the curb in the library parking lot. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

scary!!

I got poo'ed on by a seagull. it went in my hair. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh man! This one time, I was walking to school and a bird pooped on me. It was horrible, I had a Spanish presentation that day and curled my hair the night before. :lmao: I had to keep walking or else I'd be late! I ran straight to the bathroom and grabbed a friend who helped me get it out.

Wow, I am glad I don't have any bird-pooping-on-me stories.

suprisingly it was the first and only time it ever happend to me. we have a lot of seagulls around.

I have had birds steal stuff out of my hands though..scary.

Oh man! This one time, I was walking to school and a bird pooped on me. It was horrible, I had a Spanish presentation that day and curled my hair the night before. :lmao: I had to keep walking or else I'd be late! I ran straight to the bathroom and grabbed a friend who helped me get it out.

bwhahahaha!

I've never had a bird poop on me, but I slipped and fell in puke in 5th grade. xD

bwhahahaha!

I've never had a bird poop on me, but I slipped and fell in puke in 5th grade. xD

OMG!!!!

I was at the mall of a America with my speech team (forensics for some) for state, and I got shoes and I felt all hott in them (they were heels) and I was strutting around and everyone was standing in a sortof half gathering circle, so I thought it would be cool to walk through them, and..it was a HUGE pile of chunky gross smeling pink-green puke. I fell in it, got ALL over my pants and I had to fight not to throw up, so then I had to buy new pants and the shoes smelled like puke ever since.

this was in front of my friends/people I don't know so well and about 30 people just standing around, and nobody bothered to yell watch out.

soo embarrassing.

OMG!!!!

I was at the mall of a America with my speech team (forensics for some) for state, and I got shoes and I felt all hott in them (they were heels) and I was strutting around and everyone was standing in a sortof half gathering circle, so I thought it would be cool to walk through them, and..it was a HUGE pile of chunky gross smeling pink-green puke. I fell in it, got ALL over my pants and I had to fight not to throw up, so then I had to buy new pants and the shoes smelled like puke ever since.

this was in front of my friends/people I don't know so well and about 30 people just standing around, and nobody bothered to yell watch out.

soo embarrassing.

Ewwwwww!! That's terrible!!! I'm sorry!

Uughghh *gets gross jitters*

I am drowning my friend in Mika tommorrow. I am excited!!! if you know of any REALLY great interviews..pm me and I will show her tommorrow.

talk to you all later, this was a fun night!

tata for now mi amigas!