mandilambi

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ladies...hope your night is going well. I am beat. :-S

It's going alright. i'm busy being a wuss, my arm is sore:thumbdown:

So many projects right now, 7 more days!

A bug bit me and I had an allergic reaction yesterday :roftl: It was hilarious!

...:lmfao:.... it was hilarious? lol, well i'm glad you're okay.

It's going alright. i'm busy being a wuss, my arm is sore:thumbdown:

So many projects right now, 7 more days!

...:lmfao:.... it was hilarious? lol, well i'm glad you're okay.

It wasn't that serious, lol. My arm turned red and all bumpy after some (b*tchy:sneaky2:) bug bit me. It stung, but once my mom put this brown goo stuff on it it felt fine and looked like I fell in a pile of crap :naughty:

:woot_jump: MY QUEER AS FOLK SEASONS CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!! :woot_jump:

It wasn't that serious, lol. My arm turned red and all bumpy after some (b*tchy:sneaky2:) bug bit me. It stung, but once my mom put this brown goo stuff on it it felt fine and looked like I fell in a pile of crap :naughty:

:woot_jump: MY QUEER AS FOLK SEASONS CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!! :woot_jump:

:lmfao: well lovely then. I've never been stung before. :kachinga:

haha

i've never seen queer as folk- i am curious about it though!

:lmfao: well lovely then. I've never been stung before. :kachinga:

haha

i've never seen queer as folk- i am curious about it though!

I also played Guitar Hero for the first time :original: I suck.

Have you ever played it?

You should get it!! Only if you're not bothered by a bit of boy on boy action :naughty: I tried finding it online for Nono yesterday.. I'll have to search again :sad:

I also played Guitar Hero for the first time :original: I suck.

Have you ever played it?

You should get it!! Only if you're not bothered by a bit of boy on boy action :naughty: I tried finding it online for Nono yesterday.. I'll have to search again :sad:

Guitar Hero! Rockband ...rocks also!!!

I LOVE the drums in rockband!!

the guitar is good too. I don't own it though.

Singing is fine too, there is so much screaming lol it's fun...:naughty::bleh:

Guitar Hero! Rockband ...rocks also!!!

I LOVE the drums in rockband!!

the guitar is good too. I don't own it though.

Singing is fine too, there is so much screaming lol it's fun...:naughty::bleh:

The drums sound SOOOO much fun :woot_jump:

lol well, I got a bad scrape on my arm from falling on concrete today, so add me to the list of people faling apart... ;)

Fingertips! haha

Well i just paid for my london paris trip next year with band and we're doing extended stay now!!! So i'll actually be able to do things on my own time and possibly meet people?!!! SO excited:punk::punk:

Yes, i suppose thats what i'll have to do. I've never cried while getting one, i don't even make a fuss when anybody is there, but beforehand :shocked:hide.gif

....wait....and egg yolk...drained through her....:shocked:

I don't usually get the flu shot either....but i've only had the flue once that i can remember well, and i refused to admit i was sick lol. Bad decision in retrospect.

o lucky! i get sick so easily! in 4th grade, i had something wrong w/ my liver ensime, i got sick just about every time i ate... not good! and i get sick really easily! asthma is also a pain in the butt, and adds onto sickness:thumbdown:

It's not like other tea, it....i don't know how to explain it, but it's worth trying at least once! I drink tea every morning, but for some reason i don't classify Chai as being in the same group.

got this off a site:naughty:

Chai from India is a spiced milk tea that has become increasingly popular throught the world. It is generally made up of:

• rich black tea

• heavy milk

• a combination of various spices

• a sweetner

Yea Regina is really good!=] i'm loveing the C.D.

Try it at least once and let me know what you think! (it's way better from starbucks if you get it from a coffee shop. Beaners *cough biggbys* chai is a bit sh!tty. lol, it's a last resort for me:naughty:

I was the same way the week before *as you all know :bleh:*

They informed me that i'm due for a chicken pox shot "booster" as in SECOND one. WTF! since when do you need two?!

and apparently i need a physical too because i've managed to avoid them for quite a long time- since i was...erm thirteen :naughty::naughty: success haha

omg! when i had a phisical, i got like 4 shots, my fingers pricked to test my blood, and some blood drawn! ive been sick of getting blood drawn from my 4th grade sickness, when i had to get it drawn at least once a week! so i guess im used to shots and needles now...i had to get that chicken pox one, and it was a day b4 i went to the mika concert, YAY! and a few days b4 i went to WASHINGTON DC for a week w/ some of my class and i got a rash from it! and i got a cervical cancer one, ance all these other ones, i had sooo many bandaids on me, it wasnt even funny! and the shots were all brused! and bcuz of my asthma, they ahd to stick all these wires to my uper chest area, and stuff, and it felt pretty invading! i wanted to cry! (my asthma gets super bad, one summer, they thought i had pnemonia!!!, but it was really just my asthma, on the XRAYS my chest was fully black!, and we have a cabin/house up by a lake in my state, and that was the day that i found out they thought i had it, so i couldnt do anything in the water!!!!!!)

lol well, I got a bad scrape on my arm from falling on concrete today, so add me to the list of people faling apart... ;)

o i know how u all feel, if u havent read about my problems (sigh) 2 sprained ankles at the moment, oshgoode slaughtere (idk how 2 spell) ive cracked my head open, broken my leg (full leg cast, on a 3 year old 4 over a year!) broken my arm, sprained my ankles (counting these 2) 5 times, sprained my wristes 4 times, sprained my fingers 7/8 times sprained my toes 5 times! lol! im a klutz~ my friends are always like, ull die someday soon tripping over a piece of grass or something impossible to trip on~! its sooo sad tho! lol

Fingertips! haha

Well i just paid for my london paris trip next year with band and we're doing extended stay now!!! So i'll actually be able to do things on my own time and possibly meet people?!!! SO excited:punk::punk:

yay! meet mika 4 me!!!:wink2:

o i know how u all feel, if u havent read about my problems (sigh) 2 sprained ankles at the moment, oshgoode slaughtere (idk how 2 spell) ive cracked my head open, broken my leg (full leg cast, on a 3 year old 4 over a year!) broken my arm, sprained my ankles (counting these 2) 5 times, sprained my wristes 4 times, sprained my fingers 7/8 times sprained my toes 5 times! lol! im a klutz~ my friends are always like, ull die someday soon tripping over a piece of grass or something impossible to trip on~! its sooo sad tho! lol

Good lord!! I have fractured my wrist and broken my fingers and toes a bunch of times..and I cracked my nose once..

but woah! how did all of these come about?

Good lord!! I have fractured my wrist and broken my fingers and toes a bunch of times..and I cracked my nose once..

but woah! how did all of these come about?

lol idk. well u reminded me, i got hit in the nose w/ a soccer ball, it like fractured it, and now it cracks all the time, and u cant put pressure on it! lol i roc:bleh:

I know, right? :angel_not:

Well, maybe you can come the week of the huge meet up in October.:original:

Hey Lauralai, how was your blood work?

why yesh you are!

*pinches your cheeks* :naughty:

hopefully I can come during that week.

if not, you and I will party it up in NYC.

My mother will want to kill us by the end of the trip. :roftl:

What is this huge meet up?

Yeah, we were wondering about that also. Wow, wish there was a lot of MFC'ers around here so we could meet up and talk about Mika all day. At least we met some MFC'ers in Chicago feb. 5th.

So what is everyone up to this Thursday morning? We start work at our dads office on Monday. It's for the summer but at least we'll get some extra cash for the old bank account. We'll still be on here. We'd don't think anybody could pry us away.:roftl:

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

AMAZING! I just got back from my school trip to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

it was really tiring, no one slept at all! THE HOTEL WAS A WRECK!

We were crazy, I MEAN CRAZY! My class went to a Philly's game. 8th inning, it started to downpour and lighting. Sicne we were in really high seats, they called the game. OUR BUS WAS MISSING! WE HAD NO RIDE! So 50 8th graders are screaming in teh worst rainstorm I have ever seen with hair dripping and clothes soaked through. BEST RAIN EVER! HUGE DROPS, Coming really fast and hard, it was SO FUN! So that was enough to get the boys rowled up. As we learned the next day, some of their 2 o'clock in the morning activities included making coffee with MONSTER energy drink insted of water (And you can all credit Derby, CT with teh inverntion of MONSTER COFFEE:punk:), energy drink contests (who could drink the most, the fastest) and "Lets see who can scream the loudest into the air vents so the girls on teh level below us an hear and stay awake until 3!" Prank calls, candy/food fights and rumors of haunted rooms and ghosts also passed around the girls level of the Holiday Inn. GOOD TIMES

Yeah, that was one CRAZY NIGHT!

Sorry for OTing, but i totally needed to share that with you!

:naughty::angel_not:

sounds like you had a good time!

ABSOLUTELY!

Have I mentioned the amazingness of your signature?

How can I get a picture in mine? How can I make a banner like yours, with more than one picture?

THANKS!

Thank you!=]

You can put text and boarders around pictures with most photo edit programs or some sites like photobucket have it. but in order to put them all together i had somebody with photoshop do it. I don't know how any other way =/ I'm sure if you ask around somebody will be nice enough to put it together for you!