American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks. :naughty: I think I completely failed my math final :fisch:

I have never passed a math final since I've been in high school :thumb_yello::naughty:

Thank goodness I finished with this year and I don't have to take a math my senior year :kachinga:

Oh I'm sure I will too (not that my teacher will ever look at it :lmao:)

That's the spirit! :lmfao:

I have never passed a math final since I've been in high school :thumb_yello::naughty:

Thank goodness I finished with this year and I don't have to take a math my senior year :kachinga:

I just didn't have time to study.. or I guess I felt that movie watching was vital that evening :naughty: They made this one really hard by giving us 100 problems to do in 90 minutes :thumbdown:

That's the spirit! :lmfao:

I just didn't have time to study.. or I guess I felt that movie watching was vital that evening :naughty: They made this one really hard by giving us 100 problems to do in 90 minutes :thumbdown:

We get 2 hours for like 50 problems :naughty: We're just pretty stupid down here.

i've been out of school for almost 2 weeks. :bleh:

man, I got uber super burned at the beach today. >.<

Me too! I got out May 16 :bleh:

I just found out who my college room-mate is going to be..and I found her on facebook and messaged Hi and she went all suspicious on me and closed the conversation pretty fast.

like..you know when someone ends a conversation? thats how it was..bad bad first impression.

x.x

i've been out of school for almost 2 weeks. :bleh:

man, I got uber super burned at the beach today. >.<

...as sad as this sounds, LUCKY!

it is JUNE here and yesterday I could see my breath it was so cold! like 35 degrees or something! :thumbdown:

I just found out who my college room-mate is going to be..and I found her on facebook and messaged Hi and she went all suspicious on me and closed the conversation pretty fast.

like..you know when someone ends a conversation? thats how it was..bad bad first impression.

x.x

When I got the phone number of my first roommate I called her house. I couldn't understand a word they were saying and they hung up on me. :mad: I had to call back again.

That should have been a warning that things were not going to be good. :thumbdown:

I'm sure your roommate just was afraid of random people talking to her online. I hate it when I get random IMs from people because I can never figure out how they've gotten my screen name.

...as sad as this sounds, LUCKY!

it is JUNE here and yesterday I could see my breath it was so cold! like 35 degrees or something! :thumbdown:

I understand; I leave here tomorrow.:tears:

It's been raining back home for the past like....2 weeks.

Hey everyone...I just got back from the pool. It was fun, but an old man was staring at me and I was very creeped out.

Ohhh awkward!!

this one time we all went out to eat before we went to a dance and I was wearing a dress that was..rather low cut in the chest area (well not too much) but when I sat down or leaned forward it was like bam! anywhoo across from our table was an old man, and he was not very subtle in his staring. I finally grabbed my purse and put it over my chest and crossed my arms, sooo creepy!

When I got the phone number of my first roommate I called her house. I couldn't understand a word they were saying and they hung up on me. :mad: I had to call back again.

That should have been a warning that things were not going to be good. :thumbdown:

I'm sure your roommate just was afraid of random people talking to her online. I hate it when I get random IMs from people because I can never figure out how they've gotten my screen name.

I hope so! well, my sister will be in the dorm room next to mine (were twins) which we were hoping to avoid, because we are sick of being grouped together as one person rather then two, but at least that way if I don't like my roomie then I can chill in her room or vice versa.

Ankmet20...that's gross!!

Today what happened was my brother and I wear sunbathing on these lawn chairs and the old man appeared and we didn't notice immediately. I was lying down flat and looked up and he was staring right at me. I mention it to my brother and then Evan (my brother) started to get pretty mad and was glaring back at the old guy. LOL He said he was going to go and ask "Can I help you with something?" but I insisted that he not do that.

Finally, I just wrapped up with my towel and then eventually turned my lawn chair the other way so he couldn't see me. The pervert had the nerve to just get up and leave right after I moved the chair. *fumes*

Today what happened was my brother and I wear sunbathing on these lawn chairs and the old man appeared and we didn't notice immediately. I was lying down flat and looked up and he was staring right at me. I mention it to my brother and then Evan (my brother) started to get pretty mad and was glaring back at the old guy. LOL He said he was going to go and ask "Can I help you with something?" but I insisted that he not do that.

Finally, I just wrapped up with my towel and then eventually turned my lawn chair the other way so he couldn't see me. The pervert had the nerve to just get up and leave right after I moved the chair. *fumes*

yuck!! People are so creepy sometimes! good thing you moved though..ickers.

:shocked:

ewwwww!

What is it with these dirty old men?!?!?

That's so gross :thumbdown: There are apartments right by the high school and there's this guy who sits on his porch everyday watching everyone leave school :naughty: When we all went to the park for pe he followed the class and then sat in the park staring at everyone. It was REALLY creepy!

Ew, your stories are so nasty!

A lot of the teachers at my school are perverted. There was an even a sex scandal here, but with a female teacher.

One of our librarians got fired because they had sex with some student :naughty: