American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

I know, right?:wub2:

Well I'm off to Study for Physics. Hopefully I wont get too distracted fantasizing about the elderly.

Good night everyone.

Thats the way to spend your time, physics and old men fantasies. works for me.

Old people are usually either really mean/annoying, or really cute and nice=]

I once went to a cafe on fathers day, and it was really sad because there were all these old men there, really cute with huge glasses and suspenders you know? and they were all alone. i wanted to buy them a drink and have a chat, because most old people love to chat, but you can never tell who the creepers are, and i was all alone.

LOL!!!! That is priceless. :roftl:

:biggrin2:

Jessica thinks so :naughty:

well the question is, who wouldn't think so.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See? See? Now we're the ones with good taste!

Come on Mika, hurry up and get old!

Kay, so I'm really off now.:boxed:

hahahaha, okay, i'm going to try and multi-task for a bit. see how that goes...:naughty:

I <3 old men.:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

I bet you would :naughty:

old-man-laughing.jpg

What would you do with him?

Wait! I don't want this to turn into some dirty thread!

Ok :naughty: I'll rephrase...

I'm the only one with good taste in men in here :shocked::boxed:

why hello there....

Pfft, you would think the same way if you went to a bookstore cafe on Fathers day! and saw.... allll the loooneelllyyy people (an old men)

where do they all come from...

It's a mystery :no:

Guess what! Ok, nevermind. No time for guessing, but Iowa's got tornadoes tonight :woot_jump: The skies are REALLY dark!

*thinks that may just be the nighttime sky*

It's a mystery :no:

Guess what! Ok, nevermind. No time for guessing, but Iowa's got tornadoes tonight :woot_jump: The skies are REALLY dark!

*thinks that may just be the nighttime sky*

*looks at weather channel*

mm, oh yes i see that, hope it doesn't reach michigan... i really don't like storms and i tend to freak out about tornados:shocked::boxed:

but yes, nighttime does tend the make the sky a little bit dark sometimes...just sometimes...

So how is everyone doing tonight?

We've had a longgggggggg day. Had to wake up at 6:45a.m.:thumbdown: It is so awful when you're not a morning person. We work at our dad's office. He draws plats and stuff like that. We just do secretarial work. It's very easy. We work 4 days a week. Then we had to go shopping for an outfit for a wedding this Saturday. Just got home. Will probably watch a movie since we haven't got to in the last 4 days.

mm, oh yes i see that, hope it doesn't reach michigan... i really don't like storms and i tend to freak out about tornados:shocked::boxed:

but yes, nighttime does tend the make the sky a little bit dark sometimes...just sometimes...

:roftl::roftl:

Yes. Just a bit.

So how is everyone doing tonight?

We've had a longgggggggg day. Had to wake up at 6:45a.m.:thumbdown: It is so awful when you're not a morning person. We work at our dad's office. He draws plats and stuff like that. We just do secretarial work. It's very easy. We work 4 days a week. Then we had to go shopping for an outfit for a wedding this Saturday. Just got home. Will probably watch a movie since we haven't got to in the last 4 days.

6:45 pah. i have exactly 4 more days of waking up at 6!

heck. yes.

=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]......=]

[/b]

:roftl::roftl:

Yes. Just a bit.

lol!

hi guys :)

ew waking up early sucks! I have to wake up on saturday at like 6 to go to work and work for 8 and a half hours x.x then grad parties.

I feel like there's only 10 people that die from REALLY serious tornadoes, so it'll probably never happen to me. I don't get scared anymore.. I just like to look at the storm :wub2: So pretty sometimes!

6:45 pah. i have exactly 4 more days of waking up at 6!

heck. yes.

=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]......=]

WOW 6!!! And believe us.....that extra 45 minutes counts. Even when it's 6:44 we're like, OMG we have to get back to sleep for that extra minute. YUCK we hate waking up early! Even if we go to sleep early that night, 6:45 is like death.:naughty:

lol!

hi guys :)

ew waking up early sucks! I have to wake up on saturday at like 6 to go to work and work for 8 and a half hours x.x then grad parties.

Hey! 6:00:thumbdown: Where do you work? Grad parties are awesome. We just graduated with our associates in art degree. We plan to go to more college this fall. Just making some summer mulah.

I feel like there's only 10 people that die from REALLY serious tornadoes, so it'll probably never happen to me. I don't get scared anymore.. I just like to look at the storm :wub2: So pretty sometimes!

Knock on wood!

err i still get really nervous. cuz even if you don't die, your house can. tornados hit the town over earlier this year and places where i used to walk with my friends got trashed. *traumatized*:boxed:

when i'm feeling brave i'll go funnel cloud watching out on the pavement hehe.

err i still get really nervous. cuz even if you don't die, your house can. tornados hit the town over earlier this year and places where i used to walk with my friends got trashed. *traumatized*:boxed:

when i'm feeling brave i'll go funnel cloud watching out on the pavement hehe.

Dang.. the warning sirons are going off :sad: Hopefully I don't have to go down in the basement though.

Dang.. the warning sirons are going off :sad: Hopefully I don't have to go down in the basement though.

Don't get crushed by a tornado! that would make me sad:thumbdown:

that is the part i don't like. my basement isn't even finished...it's all cement, and it's really big and dark. i've only had to go down twice.

WOW 6!!! And believe us.....that extra 45 minutes counts. Even when it's 6:44 we're like, OMG we have to get back to sleep for that extra minute. YUCK we hate waking up early! Even if we go to sleep early that night, 6:45 is like death.:naughty:

Hey! 6:00:thumbdown: Where do you work? Grad parties are awesome. We just graduated with our associates in art degree. We plan to go to more college this fall. Just making some summer mulah.

same here, 5:59, ops, nope i'm sleeping another minute. i read haalf a page to wake me up more in the mornings, then i sometimes lie there until 6:15 before i get up, but today i decided to close my eyes for a second. it seemed like a good idea, but i woke up at 6:20 and that threw me off.poo.

Knock on wood!

coolie, I love art.

I work at a department store called Shopko.

oo It is storming here guys.

I am so scared of tornados! but I have only actually seen one, and it didn't touch down, but me and my sis were driving in the car. talk about scary!!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000131/

is this who you were thinking of

John corbet...sorry. OOh i love that guy! what movie was she in?

cusack517.jpg

800px-John_Corbett.jpg

Different :naughty:

Sor-ry. bitch

a movie dad is simply an actor who plays your dad in a movie, doh

oooooooooook.

1678349.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939057D9939C83F106023A465BC51564555A5397277B4DC33E:das:

You really do like the geezers :lmfao: I'm just kidding of course! I love that guy, though I haven't seen the movie yet..

he was cuter when he was younger, bum