American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've just been lounging today. With having to work 4 days a week (Mon,Tues,Wed,Thurs) we put in all the lounging possible.

Today we had bad weather. There was a tornado warning for our county and we had to go to the basement for a bit. Everything is fine now. Then we watched one of our favorite 70's movies. It's called "For Pete's Sake" with Barbra Streisand and Michael Sarrazin. It is always fun to watch. Another one of our favorite 70's movies is another Barbra Streisand movie called "What's Up, Doc?" That is hilarous!!! We'd recommend anyone to watch the two movies we mentioned.

Well, we'll probably watch another movie tonight and pop in here every once in a while.

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

Megan and Haley

We've just been lounging today. With having to work 4 days a week (Mon,Tues,Wed,Thurs) we put in all the lounging possible.

Today we had bad weather. There was a tornado warning for our county and we had to go to the basement for a bit. Then we watched one of our favorite 70's movies. It's called "For Pete's Sake" with Barbra Streisand and Michael Sarrazin. It is always fun to watch. Another one of our favorite 70's movies is another Barbra Streisand movie called "What's Up, Doc?" That is hilarous!!! We'd recommend anyone to watch the two movies we mentioned.

Well, we'll probably watch another movie tonight and pop in here every once in a while.

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

Megan and Haley

thats the thing i luv bout cali, we dnt get tornados, well im glad u got to have some relaxation time.

Today we had bad weather. There was a tornado warning for our county and we had to go to the basement for a bit. Everything is fine now. Then we watched one of our favorite 70's movies. It's called "For Pete's Sake" with Barbra Streisand and Michael Sarrazin. It is always fun to watch. Another one of our favorite 70's movies is another Barbra Streisand movie called "What's Up, Doc?" That is hilarous!!! We'd recommend anyone to watch the two movies we mentioned.

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

Megan and Haley

hey girls=]

i'm lounging for the rest of today as well, even though i should be studying. 3 days of finals and i'm done. Except i've been putting off taking drivers ed for a while now and all of my friends can drive...and i cant. so i'm going to finally take it...during finals. I guess i didn't see a reason before, and i don't particularly like sitting through lectures...

anyways,i haven't seen those movies you mentioned! i'll have to check them out, i've been in the market for a good movie:thumb_yello:

tomorrow i have to go to a wedding. The dress is "casual"....WTF do you wear to a "casual wedding"?? i have no idea if it's like "casual, but everybody dress up anyways, like when people ask you not to bring presents you usually bring something..." or really "casual, jeans and a nice jacket..."

people suck.:boxed:

thats the thing i luv bout cali, we dnt get tornados, well im glad u got to have some relaxation time.

We've never been to California before but would love to. We're almost 22 and haven't been to a lot of places we want. But we'll get there someday. One of the places we love is Chicago. We live in Illinois but have only been to Chicago 2 times. The last time we saw lovely Mika. We hope to live there someday.

That is cool that you don't get tornados. We hate them. We've seen them before in fields at a far distance.

hey girls=]

i'm lounging for the rest of today as well, even though i should be studying. 3 days of finals and i'm done. Except i've been putting off taking drivers ed for a while now and all of my friends can drive...and i cant. so i'm going to finally take it...during finals. I guess i didn't see a reason before, and i don't particularly like sitting through lectures...

anyways,i haven't seen those movies you mentioned! i'll have to check them out, i've been in the market for a good movie:thumb_yello:

tomorrow i have to go to a wedding. The dress is "casual"....WTF do you wear to a "casual wedding"?? i have no idea if it's like "casual, but everybody dress up anyways, like when people ask you not to bring presents you usually bring something..." or really "casual, jeans and a nice jacket..."

lol! the wedding i went to last month. u were suppost to wear Pink, White, Or Black (or a mix obviously) lol

hey girls=]

Hi Laura!!!

We've had our licence for about 6 years. Sometimes we get so sick of driving.:roftl:

Good luck on your finals. We've had our fair share of finals. We go to more college in the fall.

Those movie are great. "What's Up, Doc?" is so FUNNY. It's also with Ryan O'Neal if you know who that is. His daughter is Tatum O'Neal if you know who that is also. Have always love movies dating back to the 1930's to todays movies. We think we get that from our dad's side of the family.

We're going to a wedding tomorrow also!!!! We weren't going to go to it. It's our dad's girlfriend's son who is getting married. Our cousins wanted despretly for us to come.:roftl: So we're going. We are wearing khakis and a pretty navy jacket we got at Fashion Bug yesterday. We think the dress is casual. If it is more fancy then whatever, we're not changing.:naughty:

lol! the wedding i went to last month. u were suppost to wear Pink, White, Or Black (or a mix obviously) lol

I'd rather do that i think!

Hi Laura!!!

We've had our licence for about 6 years. Sometimes we get so sick of driving.:roftl:

Good luck on your finals. We've had our fair share of finals. We go to more college in the fall.

Those movie are great. "What's Up, Doc?" is so FUNNY. It's also with Ryan O'Neal if you know who that is. His daughter is Tatum O'Neal if you know who that is also. Have always love movies dating back to the 1930's to todays movies. We think we get that from our dad's side of the family.

We're going to a wedding tomorrow also!!!! We weren't going to go to it. It's our dad's girlfriend's son who is getting married. Our cousins wanted despretly for us to come.:roftl: So we're going. We are wearing khakis and a pretty navy jacket we got at Fashion Bug yesterday. We think the dress is casual. If it is more fancy then whatever, we're not changing.:naughty:

The wedding is for my dads friends and they are going on a "nature walk after" it's a completely green and organic and i think it's going to be crazy haha. We'll see, sounds adventurous!

i'll write down those movies and check them out. i like old movies, the whole feel, sound and setting of them just makes me happy when watching them. The music also, today everything is the same, high tech animation, everything is enhanced and you don't always need talent to act. pah.

but i won't lie, some of the special effects get pretty cool=]

do you both wear the same thing?

I'd rather do that i think!

The wedding is for my dads friends and they are going on a "nature walk after" it's a completely green and organic and i think it's going to be crazy haha. We'll see, sounds adventurous!

i'll write down those movies and check them out. i like old movies, the whole feel, sound and setting of them just makes me happy when watching them. The music also, today everything is the same, high tech animation, everything is enhanced and you don't always need talent to act. pah.

but i won't lie, some of the special effects get pretty cool=]

do you both wear the same thing?

Yes. We've always dressed the same. Ever since we were little girls. We always go to twins conventions and we win most of the time for most alike girls.

That wedding sounds neat with being green and organic.

Yes those two movies are classic. Love movies. Last movie we saw in theaters was Indiana Jones and before that Iron Man. We have always LOVED Robert Downey Jr.:wub2: They were both excellent.

We've never been to California before but would love to. We're almost 22 and haven't been to a lot of places we want. But we'll get there someday. One of the places we love is Chicago. We live in Illinois but have only been to Chicago 2 times. The last time we saw lovely Mika. We hope to live there someday.

That is cool that you don't get tornados. We hate them. We've seen them before in fields at a far distance.

we get tazmanian-devils which are mini ones that are like 3ft tall lol

Yes. We've always dressed the same. Ever since we were little girls. We always go to twins conventions and we win most of the time for most alike girls.

That wedding sounds neat with being green and organic.

Yes those two movies are classic. Love movies. Last movie we saw in theaters was Indiana Jones and before that Iron Man. We have always LOVED Robert Downey Jr.:wub2: They were both excellent.

Thats really cool that you coordinate=]

i last saw indiana jones also, i liked it:blush-anim-cl:. Is iron man good?