American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish.:boxed::naughty:

me 2! it was a school night when i saw him live, and we were over 100 miles from home,and our parents came to pic us up *it was my sister, me, my 2 neighbors*(our parentals were out to eat) and we didnt get to meet him! i was gonna cry!

me 2! it was a school night when i saw him live, and we were over 100 miles from home,and our parents came to pic us up *it was my sister, me, my 2 neighbors*(our parentals were out to eat) and we didnt get to meet him! i was gonna cry!

Aw, next time then.

I missed two days of school to see him:fisch: :boxed:

We drove about 5 hours. where did you see him?

Toronto, Kool Haus. it was completely amazing.

same here!

ok so the bottom level was all ppl standing up *we didnt know we could go down there, cuz we were early enough in line and they were allowing it* so we were on the 2nd level, row DD!!!!!!!!!! it was A MAZING!

same here!

ok so the bottom level was all ppl standing up *we didnt know we could go down there, cuz we were early enough in line and they were allowing it* so we were on the 2nd level, row DD!!!!!!!!!! it was A MAZING!

I'm not exactly sure how seating works, but that sounds awesome! :biggrin2:

I have to go, be back around 8 =]

back. and woah, a limo? dang, what for?

were were 25 blocks away from our car, and our cars were 30 blocks away from the theater, so there just happened to be a limo dropping off a group of people, so my dad walked up to the driver, and he gave us a ride *it was like 10 blocks away from there* and it was traficcy, but it was fun, and we got theyre way earlier then walking,and driving :naughty:

were were 25 blocks away from our car, and our cars were 30 blocks away from the theater, so there just happened to be a limo dropping off a group of people, so my dad walked up to the driver, and he gave us a ride *it was like 10 blocks away from there* and it was traficcy, but it was fun, and we got theyre way earlier then walking,and driving :naughty:

haha, that would be fun, i wonder how many people thought you were Mika. I think we've taken a limo to the airport once or twice:bleh: good times.

haha, that would be fun, i wonder how many people thought you were Mika. I think we've taken a limo to the airport once or twice:bleh: good times.

omg! it was hilarious, u should have seen there faces light up, and when they saw it was us, they all frowned! we were trying not to laugh!!!!

omg! it was hilarious, u should have seen there faces light up, and when they saw it was us, they all frowned! we were trying not to laugh!!!!

haha, i can imagine. i just walked a few blocks from the hotel to the venue. Which kind of sucked because it was drizzling a bit and- not gonna lie- i had straightened my hair and by the time i got there it was starting to curl all annoyingly *sigh*:naughty:

haha, i can imagine. i just walked a few blocks from the hotel to the venue. Which kind of sucked because it was drizzling a bit and- not gonna lie- i had straightened my hair and by the time i got there it was starting to curl all annoyingly *sigh*:naughty:

i 4got to straiten my hair, and do my makeup, and i had 5 minutes to change, but i had to wear what i was wearing, it wasnt bad , just cold, lol

lol, im ok :mf_rosetinted::naughty::wink2:

haha, i would be too if i were there. It was frigid in Toronto, luckily i i was only outside for a few minutes, but walking there was not fun, and then we walked back when it was dark out as well- we stopped in around five stores on the way to warm up a but haha.

:thumb_yello:

haha, i would be too if i were there. It was frigid in Toronto, luckily i i was only outside for a few minutes, but walking there was not fun, and then we walked back when it was dark out as well- we stopped in around five stores on the way to warm up a but haha.

hahaha nice

I can't wait 'till Mika comes back to the states! I plan on trying to see him twice..in fact..I have started working 30 plus hours a week (which I am just out of highschool and a cashier and not pressed for money) to save money to go see him :P..though it might not be for a while!

I can't wait 'till Mika comes back to the states! I plan on trying to see him twice..in fact..I have started working 30 plus hours a week (which I am just out of highschool and a cashier and not pressed for money) to save money to go see him :P..though it might not be for a while!

i know, my friends and i (the 2 that like mika) are gonna go c him as much as w can!!!!!:naughty: