American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

Hahaha! Neat.

....And you're right. I am smiling on the inside:bleh:.

What time is it where you live? It's only 9:15 here. But it's the MFC has been kind of slow since I've been on. First day back! I graduated yesterday.So now it's officially summer break. And that means MFCing like crazy:naughty:.

Whoopee!

it's 12:22 here and congratulations!

it's summer for me too, and i'm glad for it.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's 12:22 here and congratulations!

it's summer for me too, and i'm glad for it.

THANK YOU!:blush-anim-cl:

Oooh. Ok. Well, it's summer. Who cares how late you stay up:naughty:.

Im happyx2 because it's summer and I'm done with high school. Double whammy.

Are you in college?

THANK YOU!:blush-anim-cl:

Oooh. Ok. Well, it's summer. Who cares how late you stay up:naughty:.

Im happyx2 because it's summer and I'm done with high school. Double whammy.

Are you in college?

go summer! :biggrin2:

naw, not in college yet, i'm still in high school.

Do you know where you're going?

go summer! :biggrin2:

naw, not in college yet, i'm still in high school.

Do you know where you're going?

I know where I want to go, but I'm just trying to figure out how to get there. But it's this community college where they have this program that teaches people how to train exotic animals.:biggrin2:

It's awesome they have bengal tigers, camels, lionesses, sea lions, all kinds of birds...and much more. But, it's really expensive...:tears:.

What about you? Do you have any colleges in mind?

I know where I want to go, but I'm just trying to figure out how to get there. But it's this community college where they have this program that teaches people how to train exotic animals.:biggrin2:

It's awesome they have bengal tigers, camels, lionesses, sea lions, all kinds of birds...and much more. But, it's really expensive...:tears:.

What about you? Do you have any colleges in mind?

I have a few in mind, but then again, i'm not sure i even want to stay in this country for college. But that would probably depend on costs.

Training exotic animals? That sounds cool=]! I mentioned a while ago that i was working at a zoo and i had my first day not too long ago and it was crazy!

i fed baby penguins and little monkeys by hand (and also cleaned cages....) but then i helped a vet take care of a bird and did some gross stuff, but it was really cool! next week i'm with the big cats:shocked::roftl: =]

I have a few in mind, but then again, i'm not sure i even want to stay in this country for college. But that would probably depend on costs.

Training exotic animals? That sounds cool=]! I mentioned a while ago that i was working at a zoo and i had my first day not too long ago and it was crazy!

i fed baby penguins and little monkeys by hand (and also cleaned cages....) but then i helped a vet take care of a bird and did some gross stuff, but it was really cool! next week i'm with the big cats:shocked::roftl: =]

Yes! I remember you telling me! That is super awesome and I'm jealous! Hahah. The places around here, you have to be all "qualified" and "professional" and experienced to even set foot within a 10 foot diameter of an animal:naughty:. But it's frustrating because they say in order to work w/ the animals you need experience...but they won't let you get experience because you need experience.:roftl:

So is it a job that you have or do you just volunteer?

Yes! I remember you telling me! That is super awesome and I'm jealous! Hahah. The places around here, you have to be all "qualified" and "professional" and experienced to even set foot within a 10 foot diameter of an animal:naughty:. But it's frustrating because they say in order to work w/ the animals you need experience...but they won't let you get experience because you need experience.:roftl:

So is it a job that you have or do you just volunteer?

I had to get shots beforehand :thumbdown:

but the keepers are in with me and i've been doing the "camps" there since i was younger.

i know what you mean with the experience thing though! it's frustrating.

oh, and it's volunteer work- no pay, que triste. lol.

i have tog o now- good night!

I had to get shots beforehand :thumbdown:

but the keepers are in with me and i've been doing the "camps" there since i was younger.

i know what you mean with the experience thing though! it's frustrating.

oh, and it's volunteer work- no pay, que triste. lol.

i have tog o now- good night!

Oooh. Shots suck. But to work with such cool creatures, I would do it in a heartbeat:naughty:.

Well, that's really, really cool and seems like so much fun!! Good luck with those cats next week! Goodnight. :original:

Heyyy Jess!

Things are good! How have you been?

wow i havent been on this thread in a while! how is everyone???

:lmfao: I'm like a leeach

How are you dearie?

Aww I feel like this is a family reunion.:wub2::naughty:

I've been pretty well. My last day of school is tomorrow. :tears:

Hey!!

how's everyone?

(Alex I love your Avvie :mf_lustslow:)

:das: Why thank you my kind vanessa. How are you ? :wub2:

Aww I feel like this is a family reunion.:wub2::naughty:

I've been pretty well. My last day of school is tomorrow. :tears:

:shocked: Lucky! Grad is on....tuesday, I'm so pumped. We had rehearsels today and again tomorrow and then monday with our heels. AHAHAHAHHAHAHahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:das: Why thank you my kind vanessa. How are you ? :wub2:

:shocked: Lucky! Grad is on....tuesday, I'm so pumped. We had rehearsels today and again tomorrow and then monday with our heels. AHAHAHAHHAHAHahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Agh, you have to wear heels? We just had graduation on Tuesday, and if I wore heels, I'd fall and die at least seven times. :naughty:

CONGRATULATIONS THOUGH!!

Agh, you have to wear heels? We just had graduation on Tuesday, and if I wore heels, I'd fall and die at least seven times. :naughty:

CONGRATULATIONS THOUGH!!

We don't have to, but I am and I need to practice badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey!! :roll1::wub2:

how's everyone?

(Alex I love your Avvie :mf_lustslow:)

Hello Vanessa.:wub2:

Hahah, good luck with that?

You're not allowed to wear flats?

Oooh! Yay for you! Are those tears of joy?

What grade are you going to be in the fall?

eh, I'm feeling a little mixed. I'm going to miss all my teachers from this year, I love them.

I'm going to be a senior. Eh..I can wait for that. haha

How is your job at the zoo?

mine was monday but i have finals now so when my finals end school ends meaning school ends tuesday!

That's a little weird. haha I wouldn't like that schedule. Do they mail you your final grades?

yay! wen do u go back?

I go back in September. I think the third.