American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

Hello Vanessa.:wub2:

Hahah, good luck with that?

You're not allowed to wear flats?

eh, I'm feeling a little mixed. I'm going to miss all my teachers from this year, I love them.

I'm going to be a senior. Eh..I can wait for that. haha

How is your job at the zoo?

That's a little weird. haha I wouldn't like that schedule. Do they mail you your final grades?

I go back in September. I think the third.

Of course we are, but the shoes I have are b-e-a-utiful.

and heel-y. LOL.

I think we go back the fifth, day after mom's birthday!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a little weird. haha I wouldn't like that schedule. Do they mail you your final grades?

it is kind of weird and we have to take our tests in the gym it is disgusting and annoying because its all echoey and there are like 400 students all taking the test and everyone is taping and the gym smells:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: and we have to be there for a minimum of 2 hours even if you are done before then! ughhhh we get our grades mailed home along with our report cards in the summer

eh, I'm feeling a little mixed. I'm going to miss all my teachers from this year, I love them.

Oh, well, hey! You're sill going to be there. You can always drop by and visit them!:thumb_yello:

Senior year was my favorite year. Lots of fun and I met so many people. I kind of sucks though because I met people and knew them for a year and then I had to graduate...haha.:naughty:

And the volunteering is going good! But the only bad part is that my boss is leaving! I'm going to miss him terribly. He lets me sing Mika songs on the mic after the aquarium closes.:roftl:

Of course we are, but the shoes I have are b-e-a-utiful.

and heel-y. LOL.

I think we go back the fifth, day after mom's birthday!

Haha, I can barely stand in heels. Plus I'd look like gigantor.:naughty:

it is kind of weird and we have to take our tests in the gym it is disgusting and annoying because its all echoey and there are like 400 students all taking the test and everyone is taping and the gym smells:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: and we have to be there for a minimum of 2 hours even if you are done before then! ughhhh we get our grades mailed home along with our report cards in the summer

Ooh' date=' that really sucks. I hate taking tests in the gym, I can't imagine that.

We're the same, you have to stay in class no matter how early you finish.

[/font']

Oh, well, hey! You're sill going to be there. You can always drop by and visit them!:thumb_yello:

Senior year was my favorite year. Lots of fun and I met so many people. I kind of sucks though because I met people and knew them for a year and then I had to graduate...haha.:naughty:

And the volunteering is going good! But the only bad part is that my boss is leaving! I'm going to miss him terribly. He lets me sing Mika songs on the mic after the aquarium closes.:roftl:

That's true. :original:

What grade are you in now?

:roftl:That sounds like tons of fun.

Why is your boss leaving?

Ooh, that really sucks. I hate taking tests in the gym, I can't imagine that.

do u have regents??? i know only certain states have them

Ahahah. Don't be! You're gonna be fine. Trust me. If I got through it, ANYONE CAN...

Really?:original: I hope so... I'm terrified.

Ooh, that really sucks. I hate taking tests in the gym, I can't imagine that.

:lmfao: What's gigantor?

That's true. :original:

What grade are you in now?

:roftl:That sounds like tons of fun.

Why is your boss leaving?

I actually just graduated! Weee! So i'm off to college in the fall. :original:

And Luis is leaving because he's been there for six years and he needs to focus more on his actual job, baby sitting dogs, rather than being a volunteer boss...

Yeah, I came to this brand new school where I didn't know a single soul. Hahaha. But everyone was nice and I did fine. Do you know at least a few people who are going to the same hs as you?

Thanksfully yes. Most people at my school will be going there plus I know some older ones. *praying motion*

Really?:original: I hope so... I'm terrified.

:lmfao: What's gigantor?

GigantorDVD2.gif

Giant.:naughty:

I actually just graduated! Weee! So i'm off to college in the fall. :original:

And Luis is leaving because he's been there for six years and he needs to focus more on his actual job, baby sitting dogs, rather than being a volunteer boss...

Oh that's nice. Where are you going to school?

But being a volunteer boss sounds like so much fun! haha

GigantorDVD2.gif

Giant.:naughty:

I'm actually planning on going to this community college about an hour away from my house. They have a program where they teach you how to train exotic animals! That's what I need, so that's where I'm going. I'm just trying to figure out how to pay for it. It's quite expensive...

And yeah. Hahah. He was a day captain(another name for boss) since he was seventeen!! I'm seventeen and I's never be able to do it.

I'm actually planning on going to this community college about an hour away from my house. They have a program where they teach you how to train exotic animals! That's what I need, so that's where I'm going. I'm just trying to figure out how to pay for it. It's quite expensive...

And yeah. Hahah. He was a day captain(another name for boss) since he was seventeen!! I'm seventeen and I's never be able to do it.

Oh wow, that sounds great. I hope you can find a way.

College money is such a pain!

Whoa, that's pretty crazy! He was a boss for six years and he's seventeen?! That means since he was eleven?!:shocked:

Oh wow, that sounds great. I hope you can find a way.

College money is such a pain!

Whoa, that's pretty crazy! He was a boss for six years and he's seventeen?! That means since he was eleven?!:shocked:

Hey, thanks! Me too.

Hahaha. No, he was a boss since he was seventeen. He just turned 23. :wink2:

:das: Why thank you my kind vanessa. How are you ? :wub2:

Lucky! Grad is on....tuesday, I'm so pumped. We had rehearsels today and again tomorrow and then monday with our heels. AHAHAHAHHAHAHahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:drool:

I'm fine, Thank You Dahling. And yourself? :wub2:

Hello Vanessa.:wub2:

Hahah, good luck with that?

You're not allowed to wear flats?

I go back in September. I think the third.

Hey Jess! :wub2:

Ahhh I just got back from the beach :blush-anim-cl: It was so refreshing. Haha

Yay! Glad you had fun! How far do you live from the beach?

Once my dad and I biked there. It takes us about twenty minutes to get to the nearest beach driving...so it took about an hour or two for us on our bikes. It was lots of fun, though.

Yay! Glad you had fun! How far do you live from the beach?

Once my dad and I biked there. It takes us about twenty minutes to get to the nearest beach driving...so it took about an hour or two for us on our bikes. It was lots of fun, though.

Thanks! I live about 7-10 minutes on bike. :wink2: It's a gorgeous day today!

Whoa! Well I'm glad it was fun :wink2: I would be dead after that haha

Hey, thanks! Me too.

Hahaha. No, he was a boss since he was seventeen. He just turned 23. :wink2:

Oh, that makes more sense.:roftl:

That sounds really nice.

The beaches in California look so much more inviting than the ones over here in Jersey.

Giant.

:lmfao: Sounds sexy,

Hahah. Stop worrying! You'll be absolutely fine! :biggrin2:

You'll have a blast.

I'm gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(ooo)d. Just a bit confused, LOL.

Hello all you americans. What are you all up to. Just finished looking through all my old dvr tapings and had to watch the 'So You Think You Can Dance' clip of Mika. We can't believe we saved that over a year! And we think we'll save if forever.

We love that video and we are so glad that we have it taped. We started watching it and our mom was there too and she was just smiling.

dance.gif

hey guys...

its me.....

im really upset right now because a show that I was cast in for my theater company, which I have been preparing for since I was 8, is taking place this summer. How ever, I am going on vacation with my grandfather this summer, and I was jsut informed that I would miss too many rehearsals and was no long in the show....she told me "dont show up to rehearsal tongiht" so im sad about that....

So I thought id come over here and see how my American friends are doing tonight! :naughty:

Hopefully better than I am:blush-anim-cl:

peace,love,MUSIC!!!!

-sAmMy ;D

That really sucks and I'm so sorry...

I hope you do have lots of fun on vacation, though!

Hello all you americans. What are you all up to. Just finished looking through all my old dvr tapings and had to watch the 'So You Think You Can Dance' clip of Mika. We can't believe we saved that over a year! And we think we'll save if forever.

We love that video and we are so glad that we have it taped. We started watching it and our mom was there too and she was just smiling.

dance.gif

Hahah! I wish I taped it!! When Kat Dealy announced the night before that he was going to be on, I was so happy! I was all set and ready to watch him! But, unlike your mom...mine was a pain. She came storming in right in the middle of Love Today and was all like..."IS YOUR ROOM CLEAN? TURN OFF THE T.V. UNTIL YOUR ROOM IS CLEAN! YOU KNOW THE RULES! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!".......

She really yelled at me for the rest of the song so I missed it all.:blowup:

She wonders why I want to move out for college...