American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

my mom bought his CD the 1st day it came out in the US (i had other accounts here, 4got them all, i used to b apart of mikasounds, but ditched them to become a fulltime member here, lol) but i luved him the 1st time listening to him!

u?

Wow, I like your mom already!

I heard Grace Kelly in January 07 and I was HOOKED immediately. Though I was just a lurker here for a long time before I decided to actually get an account... :naughty:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did she just randomly buy it before you ever heard it?

I just saw an interview with him in People magazine before the cd came out and looked him up on youtube.

well my sister had heard one of his songs, and my mom thought wed think he looks hot, lol so she bought it

Wow, I like your mom already!

I heard Grace Kelly in January 07 and I was HOOKED immediately. Though I was just a lurker here for a long time before I decided to actually get an account... :naughty:

lol ya

oh this all reminds me!

i got my friend to buy Mika's CD with her Birthday money! muahaha.:bleh:

She had a surprise part when we went back to her house, i was supposed to distract her. anyways Mika was the party music- and i met new mika fans!:punk: and converted a bunch of people to mika lovers. I had no idea that many people know him! it was amazing=]

then i played Katy Perry because i just bought that one and wanted to play it and it was an awesome party mix:punk:

oh, and my mom informed me that she bought herself a second copy of his album? haha, <3

apparently she wants one good one to have at home and one she can take anywhere (she plays it in the operating room while doing surgery- i know, she asks me to make her mixes and i put a lot of mika songs on them. The nurse people love it=])

anyways, i guess thats where I get my ocd from :naughty:

oh this all reminds me!

She had a surprise part when we went back to her house, i was supposed to distract her. anyways Mika was the party music- and i met new mika fans!:punk: and converted a bunch of people to mika lovers. I had no idea that many people know him! it was amazing=]

then i played Katy Perry because i just bought that one and wanted to play it and it was an awesome party mix:punk:

oh, and my mom informed me that she bought herself a second copy of his album? haha, <3

apparently she wants one good one to have at home and one she can take anywhere (she plays it in the operating room while doing surgery- i know, she asks me to make her mixes and i put a lot of mika songs on them. The nurse people love it=])

thats an amazing story! more mika <3rs out there!

oh this all reminds me!

THAT'S AMAZING!!

Your mom plays it in the operating room?! HAHAHHAH! I love that! And she bought another copy of LICM? Cool! My mom on the other hand almost lost mine because she took it out of the car cd player and forgot where she put it. We found it though. Luckily.

Oh man, I love when I meet other Mika fans! And converting them is the best. Sounds like you're doing a great job at being an MFCer. Haha. I ask people everywhere I go if they know Mika. I bet it get's kind of annoying...:naughty:

I still need to listen to Katy more. So far I've only heard You're so Gay and I Kissed a Girl...

hey americans can i join? i am american, so i guess that makes me eligable right? (lol, whenever i hear the word eligable i think of a dating site:naughty:)

uhh...i'm trying to think of anything half way interesting about myself:blink: uhhh...i live in florida...not that exciting:bleh:

do they play relax (take it easy) when theyre about to cut open someone? lol

quite possibly:naughty:

THAT'S AMAZING!!

Your mom plays it in the operating room?! HAHAHHAH! I love that! And she bought another copy of LICM? Cool! My mom on the other hand almost lost mine because she took it out of the car cd player and forgot where she put it. We found it though. Luckily.

Oh man, I love when I meet other Mika fans! And converting them is the best. Sounds like you're doing a great job at being an MFCer. Haha. I ask people everywhere I go if they know Mika. I bet it get's kind of annoying...:naughty:

I still need to listen to Katy more. So far I've only heard You're so Gay and I Kissed a Girl...

haha, the nurses are fans now! (i am "babysitting" her home copy...it looked so lonely on the desk, so i grabbed it is it is now safely placed in my C.D. collection:thumb_yello:

Oh yes, its an awesome album. Worth buying=]

hey americans can i join? i am american, so i guess that makes me eligable right? (lol, whenever i hear the word eligable i think of a dating site:naughty:)

uhh...i'm trying to think of anything half way interesting about myself:blink: uhhh...i live in florida...not that exciting:bleh:

duh, of course! :bleh:

thats exciting..

1 Q, do u like thew movie Forest Gump?

Hi!! Just come right on in. That's what I did.:biggrin2:

haha, the nurses are fans now! (i am "babysitting" her home copy...it looked so lonely on the desk, so i grabbed it is it is now safely placed in my C.D. collection:thumb_yello:

Oh yes, its an awesome album. Worth buying=]

Will do! If Mika and you like her, she must be fantastic, right? I can use some of my graduation money to get it.

o dnt worry, it will b the right answer, and we wouldnt kick u out:blush-anim-cl:

:mf_rosetinted:.......so what do u say:mf_rosetinted:

uhh well i've seen it tons of times, and even gone to Bubba gumps:punk:

but um i don't really care for the movie*hides*, it's just a little too long:bleh:

but um i don't really care for the movie*hides*, it's just a little too long:bleh:

Hahah. I personally love that movie. Tom Hanks is genius in it. I love how clueless Forest is. All this weird stuff is going on around him, but he's just kind of cruising through it.:naughty:

Have you guys seen Life is Beautiful?

Hi!! Just come right on in. That's what I did.:biggrin2:

Will do! If Mika and you like her, she must be fantastic, right? I can use some of my graduation money to get it.

If both Mika and I like it then of course it's good! (but it's mostly because i like it, i know)

Hahah. I personally love that movie. Tom Hanks is genius in it. I love how clueless Forest is. All this weird stuff is going on around him, but he's just kind of cruising through it.:naughty:

i was just talking about that on here not too long ago! nobody would talk about it with me. i had just watched it in one of my classes and was emotionally scarred. It's so sad. I would have cried had i been alone.

so good though. sooo incredibly good.

good enough, i have a blue bubba gump t-shirt! i wore it yesterday! lol

i might have

have u heard the song

Gump *by Wierd Al Yankovic*?

If both Mika and I like it then of course it's good! (but it's mostly because i like it, i know)

who? katy perry?

who? katy perry?

yup yup.

though there are others i really like, but you all would get bored with my list of albums you should buy.:naughty:

Hahaha! Yes, because you are sooo much cooler than Mika.

oh, believe me, i know

yea tom hanks is a good actor..well in that movie, i can't say in all:naughty:

i think i started to watch that movie Life is Beautiful...is it an itlian film? we only got to the part where the father is taken away. i thought it was really good, but i guess after that it gets really sad doesnt it

i was just talking about that on here not too long ago! nobody would talk about it with me. i had just watched it in one of my classes and was emotionally scarred. It's so sad. I would have cried had i been alone.

so good though. sooo incredibly good.

YAY! SOMEONE WHO HAS SEEN IT!!!:woot_jump:

Yeah, I watched it with my dad. I cried sooo much!!! I was seriously tense throughout the whole second half of the film. But really, one of the tom three movies I have ever seen in my life. It's a masterpiece. And you know the main actor guy wrote it? And his wife in the movie is his wife in real life?

BTDubs, if you haven't seen the movie, don't read further...

i think i started to watch that movie Life is Beautiful...is it an itlian film? we only got to the part where the father is taken away. i thought it was really good, but i guess after that it gets really sad doesnt it

yes its Italian, and yes, it's really sad. the movie was so amazing beforehand, that i really didn't think they would have him die

Yes, yes it does.:tears:

yes its Italian, and yes, it's really sad. the movie was so amazing beforehand, that i really didn't think they would have him die

I kind of know in the back of my mind that he would. But still when he did, I couldn't believe it. He was just toooooo great of a character to have died, you know?:sad:

he dies!!:shocked:

lol, woops just read the big warning sign above, just shows how slow i am:naughty: