American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

Hey everyone! how is everything here? :)

Welcome back! how was your trip?!!!

exciting news!!!! (okay, for me)

i heard Mika played in public (without help from me) for the very first time today!!!!

and before that i heard lily allen and kate nash also for the first time.

It was in a Mall and it was amazing! i was half dressed and a dressing room when Love Today came on and i couldn't help it, i started dancing around and my friend was very glad that we were in the privacy of a dressing room during that moment. Really exciting:biggrin2:

i got a sh*t load of new clothes as well, and finally an Alice in Wonderland shirt (still looking for a peter pan shirt!)

some awesome skirts and a pair of bright red shorts. a paint by number shirt and -my personal favorite- some awesome jewelry=]

oh happy day, haha=]

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard Mika played in public (without help from me) for the very first time today!!!!

It was in a Mall and it was amazing! i was half dressed and a dressing room when Love Today came on and i couldn't help it, i started dancing around and my friend was very glad that we were in the privacy of a dressing room during that moment. Really exciting:biggrin2:

i got a sh*t load of new clothes as well, and finally an Alice in Wonderland shirt (still looking for a peter pan shirt!)

some awesome skirts and a pair of bright red shorts. a paint by number shirt and -my personal favorite- some awesome jewelry=]

oh happy day, haha=]

Ooooh Yay!! Congratulations!

I freakin' love it when that happens :naughty:

I got like 3 new dresses and new pairs of shoes! It's some pretty good times for shopping :naughty: And a really cute bracelet too.

How's everyone?

OMG. We went shopping yesterday. It is a good time for shopping. Some of the things we bought were a cute shirt from Aeropostle that has great bright colors on it, a cute coin purse that is red and has white polka dots on it from Borders, also a silver pencil case from Borders, the new Coldplay cd from Borders, flip flops, and drawing paper (the stuff some cartoonists use) and black cartooning markers.

It was a fun day. Great Laura that you heard Mika!!! We've heard MI, GK, and SITM.

Ooooh Yay!! Congratulations!

I freakin' love it when that happens :naughty:

I got like 3 new dresses and new pairs of shoes! It's some pretty good times for shopping :naughty: And a really cute bracelet too.

How's everyone?

I found a dress that i really really wanted, but it was something like $198, so i mommah said nono. :thumbdown: It was really cute though=]

OMG. We went shopping yesterday. It is a good time for shopping. Some of the things we bought were a cute shirt from Aeropostle that has great bright colors on it, a cute coin purse that is red and has white polka dots on it from Borders, also a silver pencil case from Borders, the new Coldplay cd from Borders, flip flops, and drawing paper (the stuff some cartoonists use) and black cartooning markers.

It was a fun day. Great Laura that you heard Mika!!! We've heard MI, GK, and SITM.

ooh sounds like some good stuff! I wanted the coldplay C.D. but I can get it cheaper at the store where my sister works, so i decided to wait, i've heard it's good though!

the only song i've ever heard is Love Today! Oi, i'm jealous! lol

I found a dress that i really really wanted, but it was something like $198, so i mommah said nono. :thumbdown: It was really cute though=]

ooh sounds like some good stuff! I wanted the coldplay C.D. but I can get it cheaper at the store where my sister works, so i decided to wait, i've heard it's good though!

The coldplay cd is great. We love the song "Viva La Vida" off the itunes commercial.

MI we heard while we were in a dressing room in the store "New York and Company". We were so happy in our dressing rooms. We both came out of our seprate rooms and were like :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

GK was in a Wal-Mart in the subway. We were getting a drink and GK was one an we screamed with joy in the subway. Our cousin thought there was something wrong.lol

SITM was playing in a Bath and Body Works in a mall. We were walking past the store and heard in playing so RAN in and listened to the song. Everyone in the store was probably like 'why are those twins smiling so much?' lol. That was right before we saw Juno now that I think of it.

So those were GREAT moments.:wub2:

You should go to Ross! (If you have it there)

They have such cute dresses (and they're like 10 dollars each) !! I got like 3 dresses and a pair of shoes for 40 dollars :naughty: It's awesome.

You should definitely buy the CD!! It's AMAZING!! :punk:

OOh yay! The Coldplay CD is an amazing purchase :naughty: It's sooo good!!!

They have such cute dresses (and they're like 10 dollars each) !! I got like 3 dresses and a pair of shoes for 40 dollars :naughty: It's awesome.

You should definitely buy it!! It's AMAZING!! :punk:

Yes, it is very good.:punk: We listened to it on the way home from shopping yesterday.

The coldplay cd is great. We love the song "Viva La Vida" off the itunes commercial.

MI we heard while we were in a dressing room in the store "New York and Company". We were so happy in our dressing rooms. We both came out of our seprate rooms and were like :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

GK was in a Wal-Mart in the subway. We were getting a drink and GK was one an we screamed with joy in the subway. Our cousin thought there was something wrong.lol

SITM was playing in a Bath and Body Works in a mall. We were walking past the store and heard in playing so RAN in and listened to the song. Everyone in the store was probably like 'why are those twins smiling so much?' lol. That was right before we saw Juno now that I think of it.

So those were GREAT moments.:wub2:

I'll make sure to get it soon then!

I hope i hear them more, people from Europe can hear them everyday. pfft, stupid people here....

You should definitely buy the CD!! It's AMAZING!! :punk:

:shocked: wow, Ross, i'll keep that in mind, I could go for a cute 10$ dress!

I'll make sure to get it soon then!

I hope i hear them more, people from Europe can hear them everyday. pfft, stupid people here....

:shocked: wow, Ross, i'll keep that in mind, I could go for a cute 10$ dress!

Hahah

Yeah, it was a surprise! Ross seems like it would be crappy, but it's actually really good! :wink2:

I love Big Lots too :naughty:

oh happy day, haha=]

It was great, thanks! NYC was so much fun and the time I spent at the beach was really wonderful. I'm glad to be home though. :)

Great news about you hearing Mika on the radio! I actually heard Happy Ending while I was browsing through a store in New Jersey!

It was great, thanks! NYC was so much fun and the time I spent at the beach was really wonderful. I'm glad to be home though. :)

Great news about you hearing Mika on the radio! I actually heard Happy Ending while I was browsing through a store in New Jersey!

oh man, i heard Love today on MTV yesterday and today:punk:

i got a bunch of $$ for my bday yesterday, so i'll be going shoppin soon:punk: i can't wait! and guess what..i got my mika mail on my bday!! i stood waiting by the door the second i saw the mailman come up w/ a package, and i instatnly opened the door screaming:naughty: he just started laughing. it was one of the best presents i got:bleh: except for of course a mika mini poster and a promised mika signature:punk:(and of course spending my whole bday with Humphrey!)

oh man, i heard Love today on MTV yesterday and today:punk:

i got a bunch of $$ for my bday yesterday, so i'll be going shoppin soon:punk: i can't wait! and guess what..i got my mika mail on my bday!! i stood waiting by the door the second i saw the mailman come up w/ a package, and i instatnly opened the door screaming:naughty: he just started laughing. it was one of the best presents i got:bleh: except for of course a mika mini poster and a promised mika signature:punk:(and of course spending my whole bday with Humphrey!)

omg!!!!! that sounds sooo awesome!!!!!!!! well im glad ur birthday was superb :]

how is everyone today?

Wooo!! I met a fellow Mika lover last night!

I was out with my brothers and I was wearing my Mika shirt. Then this girl's like,"I LOVE YOUR SHIRT!!:mf_lustslow:" She kind of scared me at first...:naughty:. But then I was like,"Me toooo!" And we shared our love for Mika for a few seconds. Then she asked if I went to the concert and I said yes and gave her a few details. I asked if she went and she said her mom wouldn't let her. Then I asked if she was a part of the MFC and she said no...but she was in her mind:roftl:. My brothers were waiting so I had to go. But it was fun. It made me happy.

The end.:biggrin2:

I'm good mikafan! How are you? And everyone else?:original:

Wooo!! I met a fellow Mika lover last night!

I was out with my brothers and I was wearing my Mika shirt. Then this girl's like,"I LOVE YOUR SHIRT!!:mf_lustslow:" She kind of scared me at first...:naughty:. But then I was like,"Me toooo!" And we shared our love for Mika for a few seconds. Then she asked if I went to the concert and I said yes and gave her a few details. I asked if she went and she said her mom wouldn't let her. Then I asked if she was a part of the MFC and she said no...but she was in her mind:roftl:. My brothers were waiting so I had to go. But it was fun. It made me happy.

The end.:biggrin2:

I'm good mikafan! How are you? And everyone else?:original:

o my god! thats sooo cool! whenever i wear mine.. ppl just stare at me awkwardly, i just flaunt my shirt and aquablue skinny jeans tho, :naughty:

o my god! thats sooo cool! whenever i wear mine.. ppl just stare at me awkwardly, i just flaunt my shirt and aquablue skinny jeans tho, :naughty:

Hahaha! If I got any strange stares, I didn't notice. Wouldn't have cared much if I did notice, though.:naughty:

I only have red skinny jeans. But i haven't worn the two together yet...

Hahaha! If I got any strange stares, I didn't notice. Wouldn't have cared much if I did notice, though.:naughty:

I only have red skinny jeans. But i haven't worn the two together yet...

lol! i had a black pair, and i lost them, one day they just werent there anymore!

You guys will like this story.....

so i babysit a 3 year old for a whoel day every wednesday....

yesterday he was at my house and we were listening to MIKA while in the pool.

I taught him how to make a L with his fingers and say LOVE LOVE ME!

So i would count down from 3 everytime the chorus would come up... and he would go...

1,2,3!..... LUB LUB ME! LUB LUB ME! LUB LUB!

I thought it was so cute!

So i made him listen to lollipop becuase i wanted too ;)

Anyway, he asked me when lollipop girl came up..

"Whos that girl?" and I said Lollipop Girl. he said.. "Shes got a 'pop?"

I told him yes......

so later I asked him what the song was about and he said.. "GIRL WITH A POP!!"

it was very cute!

lol

-sAmMY ;D

aww thats sooooo cute :bleh: