American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

his name is William Beckett, he is the singer in The Academy Is... (TAI)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXFWw3UCNXw&NR=1

* vid w/ pics

these are some videos of TAI

I haven't watched all of them yet, but I LOOOOOOVE that first one :biggrin2: I really love music videos that have cool effects like that and I loved the song! Thanks for showing me!

Aw, that's no fun! :( Why did you have to get a job? I wondered why I hadn't seen you here that much lately. Hopefully it will get easier for you!

I'm okay. Went on vacation last week and am now doing very little. My job doesn't start up again until August 21st, so I am a complete bum until then!

Aw, that's no fun! :( Why did you have to get a job? I wondered why I hadn't seen you here that much lately. Hopefully it will get easier for you!

I'm okay. Went on vacation last week and am now doing very little. My job doesn't start up again until August 21st, so I am a complete bum until then!

Apparently buying a car and getting college is necessary.. I bet to differ :naughty: I'll just keep getting rides from my parents and worry about college expenses afterwards :thumb_yello: That's so exciting!

I haven't watched all of them yet, but I LOOOOOOVE that first one :biggrin2: I really love music videos that have cool effects like that and I loved the song! Thanks for showing me!

o no prob. i didnt expect anyone to reallly even listen to them, i just was hooked on them yesterday, lol:mf_rosetinted:

o no prob. i didnt expect anyone to reallly even listen to them, i just was hooked on them yesterday, lol:mf_rosetinted:

Well they are amazing! :wub2: I'm going to show them to my twin once she gets home, lol. She'll LOVE the lead singer!

Well they are amazing! :wub2: I'm going to show them to my twin once she gets home, lol. She'll LOVE the lead singer!

i love william!!!!! hes amazing

u have to watch TAI TV! hes so hawt too, lmao.

i have to thank alyssa* for getting me into them like a year ago, thanku mom/sis/bff/fweak :lmao:

Apparently buying a car and getting college is necessary.. I bet to differ :naughty: I'll just keep getting rides from my parents and worry about college expenses afterwards :thumb_yello: That's so exciting!

BEEN THERE DONE THAT. We can totally relate. We are working at our dads office during the summer. Actually we're working here RIGHT now and are on a break. Luckly when we were sixteen, or mom and dad paid for our car. It wasn't that much because it used to be our aunts. We still drive it.

I wish my father was Bill Gates :lmfao::naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

BTW Megan, where is the video in your sig taken at???

BEEN THERE DONE THAT. We can totally relate. We are working at our dads office during the summer. Actually we're working here RIGHT now and are on a break. Luckly when we were sixteen, or mom and dad paid for our car. It wasn't that much because it used to be our aunts. We still drive it.

:roftl::roftl:

BTW Megan, where is the video in your sig taken at???

My dad gave my sister a car, but she has to pay him back with interst, lol. I can't wait until I get mine :yay:

I really can't remember :blush-anim-cl: but I have a feeling that it's during Happy Ending? I'm really not sure though. Sorry!

You got a green laptop? :blink:

green?

that is so awesome!!

we are not allowed to have cars at the college I will be attending..they do this raffle thing and the names drawn are the people who are allowed to have cars. weird eh?

but they give us free transportation on a bus..but sometimes the times are off..you know?

green?

that is so awesome!!

we are not allowed to have cars at the college I will be attending..they do this raffle thing and the names drawn are the people who are allowed to have cars. weird eh?

but they give us free transportation on a bus..but sometimes the times are off..you know?

that is pretty wierd:blink: what college are you gunna attend??

that is pretty wierd:blink: what college are you gunna attend??

UW Eau Claire in Wisconsin, for nursing, but they are SO incredibly competitive there..and I am already behind because I didn't take chemistry in highschool. it sucks so I will have to work super hard.

UW Eau Claire in Wisconsin, for nursing, but they are SO incredibly competitive there..and I am already behind because I didn't take chemistry in highschool. it sucks so I will have to work super hard.

sounds awsome:punk:nursing school! i absolutly hated chemistry:thumbdown: well actually the teacher was freakin amazing but the class was hard...have you already been accepted?

i'm touring Florida Statue Univ. next month...i wanna go there soo bad it's killing me if i don't get in (that fact and there is no where else to go for an Art History degree:naughty:)for cheap anyway

sounds awsome:punk:nursing school! i absolutly hated chemistry:thumbdown: well actually the teacher was freakin amazing but the class was hard...have you already been accepted?

i'm touring Florida Statue Univ. next month...i wanna go there soo bad it's killing me if i don't get in (that fact and there is no where else to go for an Art History degree:naughty:)for cheap anyway

Yeah I got accepted, but they have this program for Nursing, like a very strict class list that you have to take and when..and I am unable to take one of them as of current...but I might be able to take the Chem. at a technical college across the street.

I am soo bad at formulas..its going to be a nightmare. To get accepted into the Nursing Program as a junior, you have to mantain a minimum of 3.0 GPA, but to get in, you need about a 3.7...college GPA..basically all A's. they take the top 40 and thats it each year. and If I don't make it the first year, that is 9000 more dollars and an extra year for college. another year without a job.

it worries me.

Yeah I got accepted, but they have this program for Nursing, like a very strict class list that you have to take and when..and I am unable to take one of them as of current...but I might be able to take the Chem. at a technical college across the street.

I am soo bad at formulas..its going to be a nightmare. To get accepted into the Nursing Program as a junior, you have to mantain a minimum of 3.0 GPA, but to get in, you need about a 3.7...college GPA..basically all A's. they take the top 40 and thats it each year. and If I don't make it the first year, that is 9000 more dollars and an extra year for college. another year without a job.

it worries me.

ahh okay gotcha...oh no don't be worried! i think you can do it, just don't stress out about it:wink2: and take it one step at a time...and if you don't happend to make it well..maybe there's a reason:thumb_yello:

there's a reason for everything, hey maybe you'll have tons of fun at the techn. college across the street and make tons of friends:bleh: