• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know.:blink:

Should we just post entertaining pictures?:naughty:

funny-signs-warning.jpg

NoWarningSigns.jpg

:lmfao: Sounds like a plan. I'll have to go find some!

Have either of you seen Knocked Up? :lmao:

Yup! I actually saw it on tv when I went to NY too... I never see good movies like that on tv!

Have either of you seen Knocked Up? :lmao:

No, why doth thou asketh?

:lmfao: Sounds like a plan. I'll have to go find some!

Yup! I actually saw it on tv when I went to NY too... I never see good movies like that on tv!

I'm waiting. :sneaky2:

funny_animated_pictures_25.gif

I saw it for the first time last night and thought it was HILARIOUS! :lmfao:

By the way, I took pictures of my Mika Mail in the Mika Mail thread, lol. You can see my blanket in some of the pictures :naughty:

No, why doth thou asketh?

I'm waiting. :sneaky2:

funny_animated_pictures_25.gif

ChangeTheStupidSign.jpg

Can you say 'fired?' :lmfao:

I saw it for the first time last night and thought it was HILARIOUS! :lmfao:

By the way, I took pictures of my Mika Mail in the Mika Mail thread, lol. You can see my blanket in some of the pictures

I'll go look at your obsession. :naughty:

Btw Camp Rock came on again last night and I fell asleep! :doh: It was the part where Shane's uncle was talking to Shane about how he looked completely crushed and upset. I wasn't feeling well but I didn't think I'd pass out during it. I'm not too happy because they had clips of the guys and cast in between commercial breaks talking.

I'll go look at your obsession. :naughty:

Btw Camp Rock came on again last night and I fell asleep! :doh: It was the part where Shane's uncle was talking to Shane about how he looked completely crushed and upset. I wasn't feeling well but I didn't think I'd pass out during it. I'm not too happy because they had clips of the guys and cast in between commercial breaks talking.

Why thank you, lol. I watched it yesterday so that my mom could see it and she thought This is Me at the end was really cute :naughty: *sigh* I love Joe's hair in those clips!! I recorded the movie and those clips on a dvd, lol

Can thou not readith what I hath already posted?

Is that real?! :shocked:

Thou hath posted after yours truly hath already posted.

Wow, that form of writing makes no sense.

I think it is.

ChangeTheStupidSign.jpg

Can you say 'fired?' :lmfao:

:roftl:Love it!

That is totally going to be my Halloween costume.

Who wants to dress up as one of the ghosts that chase me?

I think it is.

Looks like it hurts :lmao:

I DO! I DO! I DO! :woot_jump:

Why thank you, lol. I watched it yesterday so that my mom could see it and she thought This is Me at the end was really cute :naughty: *sigh* I love Joe's hair in those clips!! I recorded the movie and those clips on a dvd, lol

Aw I can't see much of the blanket. Take a picture. ;)

My parents secretly watched it one night and didn't tell me until the next night pfff. I LOVE the part where Demi and Joe's songs mesh together during the final jam. That's my favorite part of the movie. I read that Nick gets goosebumps whenever he hears it and well I get cold chills when I do hahaha. I'm kind of sad there's no kiss though! I read somewhere else that during that scene Joe could here Nick and Kevin chanting "kiss! kiss! kiss!" but alas there was no kiss. :thumbdown:

I recorded the movie because when I move my room isn't going to have cable and I can't always listen to music sometimes I need tv so I need some movies to pop in! I think it comes out on DVD though sometime in August.

I think it is.

HAHAHA! I'd dress up as a ghost but yeah I think Halloween is going to fall on a weekday. : P

Btw I can't see the first pic you posted before the pacman one!

MusclesTee.jpg

Looks like it hurts :lmao:

I DO! I DO! I DO! :woot_jump:

Awesome! Now, should I fly to Norwalk or should you fly here on Halloween? :das:

HAHAHA! I'd dress up as a ghost but yeah I think Halloween is going to fall on a weekday. : P

Btw I can't see the first pic you posted before the pacman one!

MusclesTee.jpg

Fine, Megasaurus will be my ghost.

I know, it's breaking my heart! If you want to see it clicky here.

290-339-humor.jpg

I love the one on the left. :lol3:

Aw I can't see much of the blanket. Take a picture. ;)

My parents secretly watched it one night and didn't tell me until the next night pfff. I LOVE the part where Demi and Joe's songs mesh together during the final jam. That's my favorite part of the movie. I read that Nick gets goosebumps whenever he hears it and well I get cold chills when I do hahaha. I'm kind of sad there's no kiss though! I read somewhere else that during that scene Joe could here Nick and Kevin chanting "kiss! kiss! kiss!" but alas there was no kiss. :thumbdown:

I recorded the movie because when I move my room isn't going to have cable and I can't always listen to music sometimes I need tv so I need some movies to pop in! I think it comes out on DVD though sometime in August.

That's DEFINITELY my favorite part! :wub2: I really like the part where it's just Joe singing too. He's just so dang beautiful! I was really sad when there wasn't a kiss too... saving it for Camp Rock 2 perhaps? :naughty:

Awesome! Now, should I fly to Norwalk or should you fly here on Halloween? :das:

Fine, Megasaurus will be my ghost.

I know, it's breaking my heart! If you want to see it clicky here.

290-339-humor.jpg

I love the one on the left. :lol3:

Fine. I don't want to be a ghost anyway. I'll dress up as Gunther instead: http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z74/toby00123/Gunther.jpg

HAHAHA I've seen that sarcasm one before. It's so true though!

And yes, the one on the left is the best hahaha!

That's DEFINITELY my favorite part! :wub2: I really like the part where it's just Joe singing too. He's just so dang beautiful! I was really sad when there wasn't a kiss too... saving it for Camp Rock 2 perhaps? :naughty:

Well I thought they didn't do it because Joe is 18, considered an adult, and Demi is 15 so people might have complained about it... but when I was reading youtube comments someone said that they didn't do it because Demi was receiving death threats to leave Joe alone. :boxed: I'm surprised you want to see them kiss even though you're a Joe-aholic. :naughty: Also *gasp* Joe replaced Mika in your sig and now that guy replaced Joe!

I hope there's a kiss in the second movie though! Even though it's going to break millions of fan girls hearts.

Well I thought they didn't do it because Joe is 18, considered an adult, and Demi is 15 so people might have complained about it... but when I was reading youtube comments someone said that they didn't do it because Demi was receiving death threats to leave Joe alone. :boxed: I'm surprised you want to see them kiss even though you're a Joe-aholic. :naughty: Also *gasp* Joe replaced Mika in your sig and now that guy replaced Joe!

I hope there's a kiss in the second movie though! Even though it's going to break millions of fan girls hearts.

I've come to the realization that I will never be with Joe no matter how much I want to be :sad: He's going to end up with some really pretty not fan type girl. Poor Demi! :blink:

Hahahaha.. I go through a lot of phases, lol. I was listening to BWO this morning and their music is AMAZING! After I saw the siggies Mirano made me I had to change it again :naughty: In a while I'm going to replace it with a moving pic of Hold On with this quote

"It can mean like waiting in line and you're just like hold on...or if you're riding your bike and you get a flat tire and you're like...hold on...to your bike. It can mean...okay, I need to figure out what this song means.:" ~ Joe

I've come to the realization that I will never be with Joe no matter how much I want to be :sad: He's going to end up with some really pretty not fan type girl. Poor Demi! :blink:

Hahahaha.. I go through a lot of phases, lol. I was listening to BWO this morning and their music is AMAZING! After I saw the siggies Mirano made me I had to change it again :naughty: In a while I'm going to replace it with a moving pic of Hold On with this quote

"It can mean like waiting in line and you're just like hold on...or if you're riding your bike and you get a flat tire and you're like...hold on...to your bike. It can mean...okay, I need to figure out what this song means.:" ~ Joe

Apparently they'd date a fan and they want their gf to be their biggest fan. :roftl:

Oooh I remember that quote. He made it sound like hold on to your bike so no one steals it hahaha! Whenever I see a picture of him and a bike I think "hold on to your bike." :bleh:

Did you know I saw a screen name on here somewhere that was like Jonas1Freak300. I don't think they've been activated yet but I'm curious as to why they came here since there's only one thread about them. :blink: