We want Pinkunicorn123 back!

norwalk174

I received a PM from Fred saying he had spoken to all the mods about Pinks ban - this seems to be in question. We want to know why she has been banned for life when the post concerned is no worse than hundreds of others that have been posted, and others have not even got a warning. A lot of people are now confused as to why she has been banned for life - and we would like a clear explanation because even Pink does not know what she has done that is so bad. We have to trust the mods and admin to make decisions for the good of the forum - but if we dont know anything about the reasons, and the person does not know, then how are we to trust that we wont be next. We would like an open and honest answer to our questions - one that all the mods and admin agree on!!

Pink's just so great making everyone laugh and have fun here. She's made the Mika Mail threads, which have been so much FUN! And of course 'Pinkunicorn's Thread' is my favorite place to be, but not if Pinkunicorn123 isn't there :no:If she's not allowed on here anymore than I really don't know what to do :tears: I'll never be as happy and I'll never think of MFC in the same way. To do such a harsh thing to a good person is just wrong and I won't just sit here and watch it happen.

I know a lot of you feel this way so please help me.. I feel like there's a lot of pressure on Wendi and I :tears:

I just want my friend back!:tears:

The people who want some answers:

im_stuck_in_the_middle

Wendi

norwalk174

norwalk174twin

BonjourMika1990

Fmbm

Haley & Megan Meyer

Ohwowitsnicka

kk448

tomomi

cheeseygoodness

Oakie doke

Lolliepop_girl

Phunkygal

xLAURENx

Sienna

mika, I love you

Petra

heineken22

lilmot

Cherish_X

daydreambeliever

Sorry on the confusion!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think she deserves a life ban. If a ban IS in order for her

post then it should be temporary. There is nothing that says 3 strikes

and you are out, so its unfair to ban someone for life when that rule does

not exist - and when the facts are not made clear to that person!

Well before I sign any type of petition, I would like to know why she was banned...

Thats the point - she does not know apart from being abusive - and the

post concerned does not seem abusive - and a security risk.

Thats what the thread is about - why!!!!

Well before I sign any type of petition, I would like to know why she was banned...

I think that's what the petition is for....right?

But yeah, I'd like to know why she was banned too. I can understand a temporary ban (longer than the ones before) for being rude (I don't even know if she was rude this time), but I think a lifetime ban would be if she like threatened someone or something like that. Also, a lifetime ban should be more carefully considered.

I think that's what the petition is for....right?

But yeah, I'd like to know why she was banned too. I can understand a temporary ban (longer than the ones before) for being rude (I don't even know if she was rude this time), but I think a lifetime ban would be if she like threatened someone or something like that. Also, a lifetime ban should be more carefully considered.

Is it? LOL. Ok, well I want answers!!

the quote that norwalk posted....

for real, that made me laugh. but, there are some youngsters here, and that probably wouldn't be best for them to read. but they could have just deleted the post, or warn her. banned for life is a bit much.

watch out, you might get banned too!:naughty: