You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

One more:

You know you're a Mika fan when...your subscribed to 114 threads on MFC.

thats it:blink: i am subscribed to 287!:boxed: ok that is just a bit embarassing:blush-anim-cl: :naughty:

you know your a mika fan when the first thing u do when u come home from school/work/shopping or what ever in the afternoon and u go on the mfc and before u know it its 11 o clock at night u still have ur coat scarf hat and gloves on and ur book bag is still lying in the corner of ur room just glaring at u and ur parents are coming home any minute and ur like F**K! yet u still stay on the mfc:naughty:

yes thats how dedicated i am i risk my whole intire future for mika so in about 10 years if u see me doing garbage duty or see me on the streets give me sympathy and donate a dollar:naughty: or MIKA:roftl:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats it:blink: i am subscribed to 287!:boxed: ok that is just a bit embarassing:blush-anim-cl: :naughty:

you know your a mika fan when the first thing u do when u come home from school/work/shopping or what ever in the afternoon and u go on the mfc and before u know it its 11 o clock at night u still have ur coat scarf hat and gloves on and ur book bag is still lying in the corner of ur room just glaring at u and ur parents are coming home any minute and ur like F**K! yet u still stay on the mfc:naughty:

yes thats how dedicated i am i risk my whole intire future for mika so in about 10 years if u see me doing garbage duty or see me on the streets give me sympathy and donate a dollar:naughty: or MIKA:roftl:

Hehe that's a good one.

omg thats hilarious. i am the same way, so dont worry i will give you a dollar... or rather be sharing the money with you on the streets. lol.

omg thats hilarious. i am the same way, so dont worry i will give you a dollar... or rather be sharing the money with you on the streets. lol.

YAY! :yay: my parents always tell me ur wasting ur life away on the mfc and i always respond dont worry the mfcers will help me regain myself! hahaha

thats it:blink: i am subscribed to 287!:boxed: ok that is just a bit embarassing

lol i do that all the time :naughty:

And don't forget the part where you need to pee insanely bad, but you must stay at the keyboard, and then next thing you know you have lost all desire to pee.

MFC gives you the ability to forget all the necessities that you need to stay alive :naughty:

lol i do that all the time

And don't forget the part where you need to pee insanely bad, but you must stay at the keyboard, and then next thing you know you have lost all desire to pee.

MFC gives you the ability to forget all the necessities that you need to stay alive

hahahahaha i always do that! one time (actually a few days ago lol) when the mfc was down and i was talking to everyone on gably i was holding back from going to the bathroom and ended up ****ting my self:boxed: :boxed::roftl: :roftl: :roftl: hahahahahahah lmao! it really happened! i was like uh oh:boxed: uhhhhhhh i gotta leave:blink:

Your still awake on MFC at 4am!:insane:

hahahahaha YES!!!

you know your a mika fan when your friends can recite facts about him even though they dont like him because thats all you talk about:naughty:

you know your a mika fan when your teachers know your a mika fan:blink:

hahahahaha YES!!!

you know your a mika fan when your friends can recite facts about him even though they dont like him because thats all you talk about:naughty:

:roftl: You know your a mika fan when your the teacher and your class tell their mums your a mika fan!

hahahahahaha omg did they actually do that!:shocked: that is hysterical :lmfao:

Yeah they do, i didnt really know what to say!

I end up having conversations with the children about mika, they love Lollipop and sometimes i wonder who knows the words better, they sing it soo much!

Tell me about it!!! I walk home really fast' date=' open the door, throw my stuff down, run up the stairs to the computer...and am glued there for a good three hours. Then I worry about snacks and homework and that other non-Mika stuff...Hahahah...

I really should be crying...not laughing...:roftl:

lol i do that all the time :naughty:

MFC gives you the ability to forget all the necessities that you need to stay alive :naughty:

Hahah! That is so true!! Happens to me allll the time...

AAHH definitely! If only time passed the way it does in CLASS while you're on the computer...slowly.

Whenever someone's in your room (parents, friends, anyone) you play Mika and hope they notice it and ask what it is, and then you show them youtubes and pictures and hope they fall in love just like you.

AAHH definitely! If only time passed the way it does in CLASS while you're on the computer...slowly.

Whenever someone's in your room (parents, friends, anyone) you play Mika and hope they notice it and ask what it is, and then you show them youtubes and pictures and hope they fall in love just like you.

Hahah! Good one! I know that feeling all too well. It's kind of starting to work with my brother! He askes to put Mika's songs on his ipod.:punk::blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: You know your a mika fan when your the teacher and your class tell their mums your a mika fan!

Thats happened, in maths last week we were given out whiteboards and in the last 10 minutes our teacher let us mess around with them. So on mine i wrote MIKA ROCKS!! i'm not weird!! and illustrated it with pictures from LICM. I showed it round the class, the teacher smiled at it but within about 30 seconds nearly everyone was showing me their whiteboard which said either mika sucks or Heathers wierd :boxed:

I've got some!

You know you're a Mika fan when... You get really excited if Mika is mentioned in any countdown ( scared my dad when he got no 10 in 100 Best artists on LincsFM )

You know you're a Mika fan when... Your friends run away everytime you say something beggining with M ( they escape in advance )

:roftl::naughty::roftl:

Thats happened, in maths last week we were given out whiteboards and in the last 10 minutes our teacher let us mess around with them. So on mine i wrote MIKA ROCKS!! i'm not weird!! and illustrated it with pictures from LICM. I showed it round the class, the teacher smiled at it but within about 30 seconds nearly everyone was showing me their whiteboard which said either mika sucks or Heathers wierd :boxed:

Aww! That's happened to me before :naughty: :naughty:

oh my god yes you have put everything im thinking of into words!

is it just me or is every mika fan as obsessed?