You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

It's annoyingly wonderful (if that makes sense) how great that song sounds even though the only words I know are Aux Champs-Elysées:roftl:

Ooohh...that's making me VERY excited and happy (even though those words are very similar haha) :naughty:

The woman making your...wait, it's a surprise. How to type it? Well, the lady making you gift hasn't called back yet...but when she does, that's the last thing I've got to buy for you and then I'll write a letter and stuff. I have yet to find a box to fit everything in- I tried an old Adidas shoe box (there was a Nike and KSwiss box but those are all kinda the same size) and that did NOT fit everything and there was no was it was going in a Converse box:roftl: I'll look though:naughty:

Oh, and I keep seeing Michigan things on TV haha

Don't rush! I'm not done shopping yet! ah!

Oh, and you said you wanted a sweatshirt from the college and all, but looking at the price, it will probably be about half- is that alright or would you prefer something else?:blink:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't rush! I'm not done shopping yet! ah!

Oh, and you said you wanted a sweatshirt from the college and all, but looking at the price, it will probably be about half- is that alright or would you prefer something else?:blink:

Haha...I couldn't myself before- I just kept buying things. My mom didn't help either: she comes home with things saying, "what about this for your friend?":roftl:

I don't want you spending too much money all on one thing. I think you'll find something else that's suitable (from the college or not, it doesn't really matter to me....so don't worry about the sweatshirt. I'm not fussy in the slightest bit about what you get me or where you get it from:wink2:

...when people walk into your bedroom and say, "whoa", or "do you like Mika or something?" And then they get these looks on their faces: :winksmiley02::lol3:

i get that a lot!! or "aren't you the one with the crazy mika well? *steps into room* ooooohh yea it was you":blink:

:naughty:

you know you're a m.f. when

your in the car, by yourself, with g.k. blasting and your dancing to it the entire song thru, and getting crazy stares from other drivers:roftl: esp the 'kachinngggaaaa' part:kachinga:

i get that a lot!! or "aren't you the one with the crazy mika well? *steps into room* ooooohh yea it was you":blink:

:naughty:

you know you're a m.f. when

your in the car, by yourself, with g.k. blasting and your dancing to it the entire song thru, and getting crazy stares from other drivers:roftl: esp the 'kachinngggaaaa' part:kachinga:

that's awesome, have been there!:naughty:

when you dreamed he sacrificed his life to save yours by throwing you in the ocean off a bridge and then you meet him in heaven and give him a big huge...... then your alarm goes off and your angry cuz the good part was coming:sneaky2::das:

You know you're a Mika fan when...

A guy sits down in front of you on the bus and you can smell his cologne and you swear it's Armani Mania:roftl:

should have asked just to be sure! :roftl:

should have asked just to be sure! :roftl:

Damn it, I should have:roftl: How would that situation have gone..?

*man sits down in front of me*

Me: *smells cologne in the air and thinks to self*---is that Armani Mania? *shifts forward and smells man closer*

Man: *creeped out look on his face* Uhhh...what are you doing?

Me: *cough* nothing, what cologne are you wearing?

Man: Armani Mania...

Me: Knew it

Man: *still has creeped out look on face and moves to another seat as to avoid me as much as possible*

:roftl:

Me: *smells cologne in the air and thinks to self*---is that Armani Mania? *shifts forward and smells man closer*

Man: *still has creeped out look on face and moves to another seat as to avoid me as much as possible*

that's exactly how it would have gone! :naughty:

but if you would have told him that you were just checking because you think it's the same kind that Mika wears, it would have cleared everything up! :naughty::bleh:

that's exactly how it would have gone! :naughty:

but if you would have told him that you were just checking because you think it's the same kind that Mika wears, it would have cleared everything up! :naughty::bleh:

Yes because sniffing men on the bus in their personal space is the proper thing to do:roftl:

That's true:roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Uuuhhh...does Mika wanna know all the weird things we do? haha

Then why not?:roftl:

lol i just wrote on the YEARBOOK thread about it... i think we can put the really funny ones.... not everything...

just the kinda "normal" ones :roftl: so we wont totaly scare him :naughty:

lol i just wrote on the YEARBOOK thread about it... i think we can put the really funny ones.... not everything...

just the kinda "normal" ones :roftl: so we wont totaly scare him :naughty:

The "normal" ones are a good idea:naughty:

and how many of those do we have? one, maybe two? :naughty:

Haha true:naughty:

yup, we're doing it:thumb_yello:

how many would make a good list? top 20 perhaps? I'll let you guys pick the funniest:naughty:

Okay, sounds good.