LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know you're a Mika fan when...

You buy a can of drink and it's really colourful, and then your dad just says "Yes... It's Mikaish!" Before you get chance to and you just glare at him :naughty:

haha like once at a babyshower, there as a bottle of coke with the Olympic colorful sign on it[looked very mika-ish] , so I asked if I could rip it off and keep it:roftl: they kinda looked at me wierd!

You know you're a Mika fan when...

You buy a can of drink and it's really colourful, and then your dad just says "Yes... It's Mikaish!" Before you get chance to and you just glare at him :naughty:

Is it the new design on the Coke can?

haha like once at a babyshower, there as a bottle of coke with the Olympic colorful sign on it[looked very mika-ish] , so I asked if I could rip it off and keep it:roftl: they kinda looked at me wierd!

That's the one I was on about! It was so colourful! :naughty:

you know your a mika fan when...

while apartment hunting with/for your sister you see an apartment and while looking in one of the rooms of a little girl you see a poster from a magazine of mika and as you are starting to try to peel it off the wall the owner of the house walks into the room:roftl:

you know your a mika fan when...

while apartment hunting with/for your sister you see an apartment and while looking in one of the rooms of a little girl you see a poster from a magazine of mika and as you are starting to try to peel it off the wall the owner of the house walks into the room:roftl:

What!

Were you trying to steal it?:roftl:

What did the owner say?:naughty:

But I can understand how excitied you got, it's not every day you find a fellow Mika-lover, other than in this place of course!:thumb_yello: