You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmmm...well I gave my cat the name Mika before I've known Mika...does that count?

and yes...I've already infected my friends with dangerous Mika fever...:naughty:..and I'm still going on...to infect the whole world with Mika :naughty:

I still know his myspace message from august 21, about his birthday presents. I can say it from begin till the end (with my eyes closed!! xD )

I want to say thank you...bla bla bla

thank you again and all my love.... :wub2:

everytime I think about that message my heart is going like bumdababumdabadum...:naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan when you think of something good to say in this thread but forget it because you've been MFC deprived since Wednesday and are catching up on everything you missed :roftl:

But here's one to make up for the other one I forgot: Whenever you see a picture of Marilyn Monroe in her famous pose: MarilynMonroe.jpg

you automatically think 'APPLE POSE'.

You know you're a Mika fan when you think of something good to say in this thread but forget it because you've been MFC deprived since Wednesday and are catching up on everything you missed :roftl:

But here's one to make up for the other one I forgot: Whenever you see a picture of Marilyn Monroe in her famous pose: MarilynMonroe.jpg

you automatically think 'APPLE POSE'.

could someone please explain 'apple pose' i'm so lost and confuzzled on that:blink:

could someone please explain 'apple pose' i'm so lost and confuzzled on that:blink:

Its a common pose for people it's where you sort of tilt your chin up and look like you're biting an apple, mika does it a lot lol.

i was being chatted up by a guy at the weekend(who was gorgeous by the way but that's besides the point!!) anyway we were chatting away and i got a txt so i took my phone out of my pocket and he caught a glimpse of my screensaver which is obviously of Mika and gave me a really weird look before asking "Is that your boyfriend?" i couldn't stop laughing and of course i replied yes haha:) i was slightly cross that he didn't realise he was Mika though!!!

i was being chatted up by a guy at the weekend(who was gorgeous by the way but that's besides the point!!) anyway we were chatting away and i got a txt so i took my phone out of my pocket and he caught a glimpse of my screensaver which is obviously of Mika and gave me a really weird look before asking "Is that your boyfriend?" i couldn't stop laughing and of course i replied yes haha:) i was slightly cross that he didn't realise he was Mika though!!!

Aww! :roftl:

Yeah, I'd be annoyed too I think, but hey :naughty: