You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

You know you are an obsessed Mika fan when you go on a little trip and all you do is think/talk about Mika...........and draw his name in the sand and make MIKA fajitas! :lmao:

ScannedImage-24-1.jpg

ScannedImage-22.jpg

:naughty: me and my friends did that too a couple weeks ago...writing his name in the sand!:naughty: unfortunatly no one asked what it was about like we'd planned...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When you get a whole lot better at geography in school by memorizing where mika has done interviews and played certain shows.

(seriously, i have 100.7 in geography right now, during tests i'll thing, okay norway interview- here! or this fan is from here and that one is from there! and it makes it sooo easy.)

Fantastic!:thumb_yello:

Remember my country?:wink2:

I'll give you a clue, Mika has done two concerts here and there is where BWO comes from!:naughty:

Sure!:thumb_yello:

And Norway is our closest neighbour.:wink2:

yup yay!! I have a map test tomorrow WW1 countries, so a lot has changed...hmm and i have to know allies and Central power and neutral (oi!) lets see if i can remember some. it's over...

Norway (one of my fav interviews), Sweden, U.K., france, Spain, Portugal, Bulgaria, Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany, Russia, Albania, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Greece, Denmark, Austria (hungary then), Italy, Ireland, Bulgaria, (ottoman empire then)

(i may be missing some- must study!)

For most of those i just relate to Mika, he's been to so many!

You know you're a Mika fan when, when you're passing notes in class (instead of working :fisch:) you get really frustrated because you can't express yourself properly without the MFC smileys...and have to make a conscious effort not to automatically write out the code...:roftl:

You know you're a Mika fan when, when you're passing notes in class (instead of working :fisch:) you get really frustrated because you can't express yourself properly without the MFC smileys...and have to make a conscious effort not to automatically write out the code...:roftl:

Hahaha! I've done that tooo! Especially on AIM. I'm so tempted to type out the codes, but then I realize that it's not the MFC and it wouldn't work...:tears:

you know your a mika fan when your world becomes this hyper-reality where everying is pointlessly delicious and theres chickens in lollipop girl dresses running amuck in the emrald forest being chased by chew chew the monkey. then suddenly theres fat ladys dancing and everything is made of candy!

you know your a mika fan when your world becomes this hyper-reality where everying is pointlessly delicious and theres chickens in lollipop girl dresses running amuck in the emrald forest being chased by chew chew the monkey. then suddenly theres fat ladys dancing and everything is made of candy!

amen sista.

You know you're a MIKA fan when you go to the beach and have the urge to write his name in the sand?

LMAO i took that pic yesterday and i thought it might fit this thread... :roftl:

its a healty obsession i swear!

Mika-Beach.jpg

you've had a bad day but your day is automatically better when you listen to Mika's music/watch "Live in Cartoon Motion"/ go on the MFC

you almost hyperventilated when you heard that a Mika song (Big Girl) is going to be on SingStar for the PS2 because you've been waiting for that for so long!!!

you've had a bad day but your day is automatically better when you listen to Mika's music/watch "Live in Cartoon Motion"/ go on the MFC

COLOR]

I had a really bad day last Saturday but fortunately there is Mika's music to make bad days better :thumb_yello:

My friends and me went to a party and after it they said that the music was good but I said it wasn't because it was the first time in MONTHS that the dj played not one mikasong :(

I had a really bad day last Saturday but fortunately there is Mika's music to make bad days better :thumb_yello:

My friends and me went to a party and after it they said that the music was good but I said it wasn't because it was the first time in MONTHS that the dj played not one mikasong :(

And in the future I bet you will not go to a party without bringin your own CDs!:wink2:

i just walk into out local pub every saturday night and the dj plays relax(take it easy) straight away and says it's for me:) heehee

lucky you! :)

And in the future I bet you will not go to a party without bringin your own CDs!:wink2:

Good idea, I'm invited for a party and we had to send our top 5, my number one is Mika, of course, :naughty: so I'm gonna take my LICM with me!

you almost hyperventilated when you heard that a Mika song (Big Girl) is going to be on SingStar for the PS2 because you've been waiting for that for so long!!!

It IS!?

I Love Singstar! I has 80's and party! :naughty:

Woah! :shocked:

Okay, now I've found Billy Brown! A man came in today to set up an account and his name was actually Billy Brown, I had to hold back the giggles. I'm sure he wondered what I thought was so funny.

Immediately in my head, I started hearing the tune and the horns.

Then, I got even more giggly thinking omg, I found Billy Brown!

He's still wearing his wedding ring, LOLOLOL

You know you're a Mika fan, when you start finding real life characters.