You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

Yay! I've finally come up with one :naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan (or MFC obsessed) when...

... you've not only added all the MFC smilies to MSN, but you use them so much that your friends that don't even know about MFC have added and are using them too. :roftl::bleh:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... you've not only added all the MFC smilies to MSN, but you use them so much that your friends that don't even know about MFC have added and are using them too. :roftl::bleh:

that's a good one. i now write biggrin2 and others that i'm using here on polish mfc and i'm always surprised when there are no smilies when i preview my post. i won't be surprised if i'm soon gonna try to include smilies in my mails :naughty:

Ooh I love friends :wub2: keep talking bout the quote guys!! Or maybe there shoulkd be a Friends thread :naughty:

ok, no more friends ots from me, i promise :wink2:

i'm thinking intensively and the only one that comes to my head is his motto. it's been posted here already but damn it, it's a good one! so i'm writing it again.

"why not?" :naughty:

his wisdom is overwhelming

... you've not only added all the MFC smilies to MSN, but you use them so much that your friends that don't even know about MFC have added and are using them too. :bleh:

Exact same thing happened to me! :roftl:

One of my friends loves the :lmfao: smiley :naughty:

Ooh I love friends keep talking bout the quote guys!! Or maybe there shoulkd be a Friends thread :

I want one too !!!! :naughty:

I'm such a huge fan ! :blush-anim-cl:

*sings smelly cat,smelly cat, what are they feeding you, smelly cat,smelly cat, it's not your fauuuuuult*

*sings smelly cat,smelly cat, what are they feeding you, smelly cat,smelly cat, it's not your fauuuuuult*

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

omg, my roomie and i take care of some woman's cat. but the roomie also has gerbils so the cat has to stay in our room. and oh my, the cat is lovely but it smells!

*thinking of any quote so that i won't make an awful ot*

"stolen jewellery, ACE!" :biggrin2:

omg, my roomie and i take care of some woman's cat. but the roomie also has gerbils so the cat has to stay in our room. and oh my, the cat is lovely but it smells!

*thinking of any quote so that i won't make an awful ot*

"stolen jewellery, ACE!" :biggrin2:

:roftl:

What ? :blink::roftl:

you want to talk about candy and when you go to write/type lollipop, it always comes out as Lollipop...

and

you know you're a Mika fan when...

you think the piano is such a sexy instrument...

you want to talk about candy and when you go to write/type lollipop, it always comes out as Lollipop...

and

you know you're a Mika fan when...

you think the piano is such a sexy instrument...

Hard to beat that one!:wink2:

You know you're a mika fan when people you don't even know know you're a mika fan.....:blink:

i didn't know i was that obvious....

i mean, yeah i wear the jacket a lot

and have our pic with my school things

and have asked the dj to play him more than once

........But STILL........:boxed::blink:

:blush-anim-cl:

You know you're a mika fan when people you don't even know know you're a mika fan.....:blink:

i didn't know i was that obvious....

i mean, yeah i wear the jacket a lot

and have our pic with my school things

and have asked the dj to play him more than once

........But STILL........:boxed::blink:

:blush-anim-cl:

wow, it really doesn't seem that obvious. i wonder why so many people know! :naughty:

wow, it really doesn't seem that obvious. i wonder why so many people know! :naughty:

I don't know what you're talking about:mf_rosetinted:

lol

well if you think about it, it's not that obvious? i mean, for my friends to know is understandable (okay, maybe thats an understatement...) but people i don't know don't see my planner and unless you know dodgy holiday- the MIKA letters are fairly small on the fron- yeah?

oi, what am i talking about.

I need more mika music, and a tour. sooner than later. but i suppose these things can't be rushed- don't want to pressure him too much:shocked:

I don't know what you're talking about:mf_rosetinted:

lol

well if you think about it, it's not that obvious? i mean, for my friends to know is understandable (okay, maybe thats an understatement...) but people i don't know don't see my planner and unless you know dodgy holiday- the MIKA letters are fairly small on the fron- yeah?

oi, what am i talking about.

I need more mika music, and a tour. sooner than later. but i suppose these things can't be rushed- don't want to pressure him too much:shocked:

I think that's what we all need. Really.:tears:

But that is strange...hmm...how would they know? I think you've got yourself a case of stalkers. Now you know hoe Mika must feel. :naughty:

I think that's what we all need. Really.:tears:

But that is strange...hmm...how would they know? I think you've got yourself a case of stalkers. Now you know hoe Mika must feel. :naughty:

lol, creeeeepy.

I think mika has it a whooooole lot worse complete with hormonal teenage girls lol. (thats the worst :naughty:)

He likes it

lol, creeeeepy.

I think mika has it a whooooole lot worse complete with hormonal teenage girls lol. (thats the worst :naughty:)

He likes it

:lmfao::roftl:

Oh my gosh, you're right. I'll modify my previous statement; You've just got yourself some normal stalkers. God forbid they're MFC status.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm sure he does.

:lmfao::roftl:

Oh my gosh, you're right. I'll modify my previous statement; You've just got yourself some normal stalkers. God forbid they're MFC status.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm sure he does.

i think i would go into hiding if they were mfc status lol.

brave, brave mika.

actually, compared to hanson fans, we're like little fluffy bunnies.

scary thought....:shocked:

i think i would go into hiding if they were mfc status lol.

brave, brave mika.

actually, compared to hanson fans, we're like little fluffy bunnies.

scary thought....:shocked:

:shocked:

Are. You. Serious....?

Wow, I thought MFCers were as crazy as it gets...:shocked:

Poor Hanson brothers.

I was singing MMMBop the other day and nobody knew the song or even who the Hansons were. It made me sad.

:shocked:

Are. You. Serious....?

Wow, I thought MFCers were as crazy as it gets...:shocked:

Poor Hanson brothers.

I was singing MMMBop the other day and nobody knew the song or even who the Hansons were. It made me sad.

oh, their fans are INSANE AND VICIOUS! lol. there are a lot of them still! i've been a fan since 4 years old, and i'm still amazed. people camp out over night at the venue to get good spots! Mika isn't quite at that stage and quite frankly, i hope nobody ever does camp out.....:boxed:

oh, their fans are INSANE AND VICIOUS! lol. there are a lot of them still! i've been a fan since 4 years old, and i'm still amazed. people camp out over night at the venue to get good spots! Mika isn't quite at that stage and quite frankly, i hope nobody ever does camp out.....:boxed:

I hope he doesn't get to that stage either for my own selfish reasons of not wanting to sleep on cold concrete overnight...But I most likely would do it if it ever came to that point :naughty:.

Yeah, I remember first seeing them on Sally. It was this talk show. Do you remember it? I had that song stuck in my head for ages and hearing about them everywhere I went. It's nice to know they're still at it and they're being so successful! Good for them!

I hope he doesn't get to that stage either for my own selfish reasons of not wanting to sleep on cold concrete overnight...But I most likely would do it if it ever came to that point :naughty:.

Yeah, I remember first seeing them on Sally. It was this talk show. Do you remember it? I had that song stuck in my head for ages and hearing about them everywhere I went. It's nice to know they're still at it and they're being so successful! Good for them!

oh i'm sure i've seen it, or at least my sister has lol. They're doing a lot now actually! They even do a walk before their shows now that provides shoes for children in africa. it's all on hanson.net. it's really cool actually, i did it and i'm working on planning one in my area. i have a lot of support, btu i'll have to wait till summer because now i am beyond overwhelmed with school and events and lack of sleep lol.

oh i'm sure i've seen it, or at least my sister has lol. They're doing a lot now actually! They even do a walk before their shows now that provides shoes for children in africa. it's all on hanson.net. it's really cool actually, i did it and i'm working on planning one in my area. i have a lot of support, btu i'll have to wait till summer because now i am beyond overwhelmed with school and events and lack of sleep lol.

Oh thats so nice of them! And you!! I bet that's taking a lot of work and patience!:thumb_yello::punk:

I know what you mean about being overwhelmed. It's getting to the point where I am sooo tired and sleepy, but I just can't fall asleep as easily as when I wasn't tired at all:boxed:. It sucks, but at least summer is well on its way.:blush-anim-cl: