Mika in Portugal!

Neiobi

So, I am so obssessed with the oportunity of Mika coming to Portugal this summer, that I have decided to make a thread...

There are rumors that he is coming on the Super Bock Super Rock this summer, and just with rumors, I can't wait!

Who wants a piece of crazyness? :naughty:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh...you had me all excited then for a moment, I thought the unthinkable had finally happened..:roftl:

If he plays in Portugal could it possibly be in Porto between July 29th and August 9th..ie, when I will be there on holiday??:wink2: .

just the fact he shouldn't be doing festivals in august and I (and you too) have been in the position of getting ticks of festivals he then didn't go to. that was another matter, i admit it, but i hate seeing people spending a lot of money that cannot be refund on the account of rumours of him being there. if they are deliberatedly and consciously taking the risk, it's smt else o.c. :wink2:

just the fact he shouldn't be doing festivals in august and I (and you too) have been in the position of getting ticks of festivals he then didn't go to. that was another matter, i admit it, but i hate seeing people spending a lot of money that cannot be refund on the account of rumours of him being there. if they are deliberatedly and consciously taking the risk, it's smt else o.c. :wink2:

Oh I most definately would not buy a ticket purely on the rumour that he would be there, unless I was keen to go anyway. It's bad enough when he is confirmed.

So, I am so obssessed with the oportunity of Mika coming to Portugal this summer, that I have decided to make a thread...

There are rumors that he is coming on the Super Bock Super Rock this summer, and just with rumors, I can't wait!

Who wants a piece of crazyness? :naughty:

PORRA QUE ME ASSUSTASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Isso não se faz...vi o título do tópico e ia morrendo!! :shocked:

*inspira*expira*inspira*expira*

:blink:

PORRA QUE ME ASSUSTASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Isso não se faz...vi o título do tópico e ia morrendo!! :shocked:

*inspira*expira*inspira*expira*

:blink:

awwwwwh!!! :huglove:

any more news on this???? :punk:

when is the festival on?

Sorry, o meu portugues no esta bem..... mas a proxima semana I'll start taking classes!!