The Australian Thread: Part Eleven

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: Hahahah ... yeh ... aint it like that ???!!! * Naughty , addictive MFC .... grrr... slaps ... * :roftl:

*slaps Mika too....since it's all his fault we're on here in the first place*:naughty:

OH !!!! Hiya Kelz ..... ...... hhhmmm .... well, life minus MFC was ..... fair to middling ...... :naughty:

You big fibber....your nose will grow:wub2:

And do you know what I heard on today tonight yesterday? WA (well, people on the coast) get natural daylight savings already. So it's already darker here for an extra half hour to everywhere else because of the way the sun rises :tears: *whines*

*pats head and promises to be nice to OD for the rest of the night*:wub2:

I just wanted to say I have just come back from clothes shopping and bought 2 new pairs of jeans and 2 great tops... I love clothes shopping... and I am a man ... honest.... and straight! HONEST!!! :glasses2:

funny.jpg

Kelzy!Kelzy!Kelzy!

Kelzy!Kelzy!Kelzy!

Kelzy!Kelzy!Kelzy!

Kelzy!Kelzy!Kelzy!

I can get by without it hmphmfc.gif...sorry about stealing your smiley!

Made the fatal error of telling one of my friends that I'd joined this forum....OMG you'd think I committed murder...

*waits for nasty phone calls from other friends once the news gets around*

:roftl:Excited to see one of us??

And that's ok.. you can steal my *hmph* smiley

Are you friends always that judgmental and sanctimonious???:naughty:

I just want to wallow in the misery of tonight's cancellation so I bumped our old, excited WOW MIKA is coming back to Oz thread.

Join me for a minute's silence.

51.gif

I did.. :tears:

I just wanted to say I have just come back from clothes shopping and bought 2 new pairs of jeans and 2 great tops... I love clothes shopping... and I am a man ... honest.... and straight! HONEST!!! :glasses2:

funny.jpg

OMG!! we have to go shopping together!!!

Ummm.. *realises that we are thousands of miles apart*

How about Ebay??

Love the LOLcat!!

funny.jpg

:roftl: 'Tis a pleasure to 'meet' you KIMOAKS ....... & I promise .... I will always knock first ....... :wink2:

Whatever gave you that idea :wink2:

Thank you!

I don't think it was the forum they had the problem with but Mika.....a direct quote from the ring leader...."Mika's being iritates mine"....how rude is that:thumbdown:

funny.jpg

Are you sure you're straight:naughty: ....love kitty btw!

I keep getting locked out and the multi quotes are going nuts....so I'm off before MFC decides to take another extended holiday!

I did.. :tears:

OMG!! we have to go shopping together!!!

Ummm.. *realises that we are thousands of miles apart*

How about Ebay??

Love the LOLcat!!

ROFL! A flight to AU just to go on a shopping spree is a little extreme I know :naughty: Maybe when I go to see my cousin later on in the year or something :plane:

:arf2:

I order everything on-line but you just know you can't do that with clothes. No fun! :annoyed_h4h:

Whatever gave you that idea :wink2:

I read between the lines.

I don't think it was the forum they had the problem with but Mika.....a direct quote from the ring leader...."Mika's being iritates mine"....how rude is that

That's just :sneaky2: grrr.. Obviously she needs to call the exterminators and get that bug up her bum-dee-bum removed :naughty:

And goodnight!! *waves*

ROFL! A flight to AU just to go on a shopping spree is a little extreme I know :naughty: Maybe when I go to see my cousin later on in the year or something

People have flown from one side to the other for even less reasons.. :fisch:

I order everything on-line but you just know you can't do that with clothes. No fun! :annoyed_h4h:

hahah.. perfect smiley choice!!

I love a good photoshoot.. which you've seen on my Myspace.. Thanks for the dress comment btw.. :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: 'Tis a pleasure to 'meet' you KIMOAKS ....... & I promise .... I will always knock first ....... :wink2:

Heloooo! *He chirpily replies*

Yeah, it is a good idea to knock on my door before entering. Especially when it is very quiet :D I might be a mad scientist or something...

I can assure you, I am not into inter-species erotica or anything like that :blink:

Are you sure you're straight:naughty: ....love kitty btw!

I keep getting locked out and the multi quotes are going nuts....so I'm off before MFC decides to take another extended holiday!

Well... at least I think I am. There was this one time whe... Naah! There has been speculation about me in the past.. I think it's because I straighten my hair and I say "No" to women sometimes:roftl:

People have flown from one side to the other for even less reasons.. :fisch:

No Doubt! I think you need to tell that to Mika though :blink:

hahah.. perfect smiley choice!!

I love a good photoshoot.. which you've seen on my Myspace.. Thanks for the dress comment btw.. :blush-anim-cl:

No problem. I can vaguely remember posting it. Thanks for reminding me! :lmao:

I can assure you, I am not into inter-species erotica or anything like that :blink:

Yeah.. Sure you aren't.. :fisch:

Well... at least I think I am. There was this one time whe... Naah! There has been speculation about me in the past.. I think it's because I straighten my hair and I say "No" to women sometimes:roftl:

They aren't classed as women if they are under 18 :naughty:

How's the fan club going btw?? :wink2:

No Doubt! I think you need to tell that to Mika though :blink:

:no: he doesn't listen to me :tears: I mustn't whine enough blahblah.gif

No problem. I can vaguely remember posting it. Thanks for reminding me! :lmao:

Ohh.. another one of those nights.. :lol3:

Yeah.. Sure you aren't..

Donkey! :naughty:

They aren't classed as women if they are under 18 :naughty:

How's the fan club going btw?? :wink2:

Thanks for the reminder KEL!!! I now have the older women with their body clocks going into overdrive and them sniffing out a 30'odd yr old single male. Man they are like Coyote's!!! :sweatdrop:

he doesn't listen to me. I mustn't whine enough blahblah.gif

Flash yet bits at him then!

Ohh.. another one of those nights.. :lol3:

Yeah.. kinda! :yay:

Donkey! :naughty:

CHICKEN!!!!!

Thanks for the reminder KEL!!! I now have the older women with their body clocks going into overdrive and them sniffing out a 30'odd yr old single male. Man they are like Coyote's!!! :sweatdrop:

I'm getting sniffed out by the local bogans.. *shudders* Apparently I'm in my prime.. :naughty:

Flash yet bits at him then!

:roftl: OMG! You've got Mika worked out!

He loves to.. uh.. "appreciatively admire".. uh... womens .. "squishy bits" :naughty:

Mika.. Call me :das::wink2:

Nanight you two!

Good night!! and Good Afternoon.. have fun!!

*double takes*

I could have sworn that I just said goodbye to you and told you to have a great day at work on another thread....my god you're another quick one:wink2:

I'd be even quicker if the *^@@!!*%@! server worked properly:mad3:

*pats head and promises to be nice to OD for the rest of the night*:wub2:

Holy crap! :jawdrop: (lol) This is what I miss out on if I leave for a sec?

No it does not:sneaky2:

*wishes she had not promised to be nice to OD for the rest of the night in previous post*

Oh, nvm then...

I just wanted to say I have just come back from clothes shopping and bought 2 new pairs of jeans and 2 great tops... I love clothes shopping... and I am a man ... honest.... and straight! HONEST!!!

funny.jpg

Suuureeeeee :wink2:

LOL! Love lolcats. they have one hanging up in the vet (cant remember the fractured way it was written) but it was a cat sitting at the pedals of a car and said "which one do I press to *not* go to the vet?"

ROFL! A flight to AU just to go on a shopping spree is a little extreme I know. Maybe when I go to see my cousin later on in the year or something

Where are you then? And if you are not an aussie, what are you doing in the aussie thread without having taken the official citizenship test silver was subjcted to? :shocked::roftl:

Well... at least I think I am. There was this one time whe... Naah! There has been speculation about me in the past.. I think it's because I straighten my hair and I say "No" to women sometimes

You straighten your hair? *zhhz*

And I'm number 17 on the thread ten post whore list! What an honour (I think).

Only 17? *hmph*

Where are you then? And if you are not an aussie, what are you doing in the aussie thread without having taken the official citizenship test silver was subjcted to? :shocked::roftl:

Yeah, you tell him, make him do the test (but different questions)

Only 17? *hmph*

I'm working on it - obviously I am not so much of a post whore as some of you , but it gives me something to aspire to :naughty:

Gee... what message board would ever be so cruel to pull such a prank? *zhhz*

Wouldn't be the first time its done it :sneaky2:

Made the fatal error of telling one of my friends that I'd joined this forum....OMG you'd think I committed murder...

*waits for nasty phone calls from other friends once the news gets around*:thumbdown:

Ah I went through that with my friends... but I got more the ridicule "why would you go on a fanclub, blah blah crappy blah blah you're just plan weird" ness

Does this make up for skimping out on the hour of no electricity tonight? :fisch:

Does your minute of silence help combat global warming... I dont think so *insert hmph smilie* :newyear:

I just want to wallow in the misery of tonight's cancellation so I bumped our old, excited WOW MIKA is coming back to Oz thread.

Join me for a minute's silence.

51.gif

can I have my minute of silence now... since I was at work

I don't think it was the forum they had the problem with but Mika.....a direct quote from the ring leader...."Mika's being iritates mine"....how rude is that:

Sounds similar to my friends

I'm working on it - obviously I am not so much of a post whore as some of you , but it gives me something to aspire to :naughty:

Soon you shall rule them all *evil chuckle*

Okay its 7am... I haven't slept yet... I'm going crazy :hypo:

And I'm not even Australian. :naughty:

This is Artsy's month to catch up and beat me because I'll be gone for a week soon. She best get her rear in gear! She's gonna put me to shame. :naughty:

Just when I was telling M I was probably going to leave the MFC...now you've made it a challenge that I must see through to the end.:naughty:

I didn't even make top 10 this time...:tears:

You all realize this is war.:mf_rosetinted:

As such, I won't be Teegs'-style MQing the 15 pages you horrible people wrote up last night while I was away having a RL. I'll be doing single post replies....slow and torturous.:devil: