The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, you wish you could battle-chat and drink at the same time!!! :boxing: :boxing:

Yes he does, but because he's old, he will have to go to the toilet every minute ...as every old man does :old:

Oh, you wish you could battle-chat and drink at the same time!!! :boxing: :boxing:

yeah, look how long you were away having you glass of MILK, before coming back to say something, must be hard thinking. :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

yeah, look how long you were away having you glass of MILK, before coming back to say something, must be hard thinking. :roftl: :roftl: :thumb_yello:

You make me laugh! just eat your smashed prunes :naughty: (popular old people food in Holland)

Yes he does, but because he's old, he will have to go to the toilet every minute ...as every old man does :old:

why the pic of wendi? men do that because you women chat too much and we can't get a word in, it gives our ears a bit of rest. :roftl::thumb_yello:

why the pic of wendi? men do that because you women chat too much and we can't get a word in, it gives our ears a bit of rest. :roftl::thumb_yello:

OMG! you really have an answer to everything!

I made it to 1000 posts baby!!!!!! Oh yeah!!!

:punk: :punk: :punk:

woooo!! well done!!!! :woot_jump:

:shocked: I just realised I've made it to 5000 posts today and I have no idea where it happened!!! :roftl: