The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pft...you chatted a lot!:sneaky2:

so, 1 point for weealx..i should not think too much (being a woman) as i forgot tonight i'll have a meeting at the local townhall.

too many thoughts cannot be in my head all together....mainly because i've got a shattered mind these days.

promise i'll recover soon and show weealx which fabric i'm made of! :mf_rosetinted:

you'll fight without me tonight............but in case you are failing, i think i can be here around 10 uk time.....hold on bravely!!!

so, 1 point for weealx..i should not think too much (being a woman) as i forgot tonight i'll have a meeting at the local townhall.

too many thoughts cannot be in my head all together....mainly because i've got a shattered mind these days.

promise i'll recover soon and show weealx which fabric i'm made of! :mf_rosetinted:

you'll fight without me tonight............but in case you are failing, i think i can be here around 10 uk time.....hold on bravely!!!

Sorry you can't be there Robi, we could use you on the force! But we'll tkae him down for you! :thumb_yello:

That was so exciting - I have hardly ever started a thread!!! :blush-anim-cl:

:blink: Wendy, we need to get you out more! :naughty:

OK, I thought this belonged in the Oldlings thread..... it will be the victory dance after defeating weealx....

celebrate.gif

I like it! Can I wear the tutu? :wink2:

I may not be here for the battle, but I will certainly be around for the

victory dance!

I know the feeling, Robi! Completely shattered :insane:

Will be happy to see you whenever! If I can keep up with this

fast-moving thread!

dcdeb

OK, I thought this belonged in the Oldlings thread..... it will be the victory dance after defeating weealx.... :naughty:

celebrate.gif

General wendi at the front,

back row left to right

Kath -- Meik -- Robi -- Pooh -- Fashionstatement

oh look I'm frightened :roftl::roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

General wendi at the front,

back row left to right

Kath -- Meik -- Robi -- Pooh -- Fashionstatement

oh look I'm frightened :thumb_yello:

it is my fault getting into their heads, all I found was lots of empty space. :roftl::thumb_yello:

yeah Right !!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello: no need to be shy, we are open minded, well one of us is :thumb_yello:

AH, Your back! as if you never left. back with the snappy comments :wink2:

another one bites the dust. :roftl::roftl::roftl: :roftl:

:blink: Wendy, we need to get you out more! :naughty:

I like it! Can I wear the tutu? :wink2:

I may not be here for the battle, but I will certainly be around for the

victory dance!

I know the feeling, Robi! Completely shattered :insane:

Will be happy to see you whenever! If I can keep up with this

fast-moving thread!

dcdeb

Shari should be here to sing the queen song,

Another One bites the Dust.

Well weealx, you can be pleased.....I suck at lego!! :thumbdown: As far as my son goes....he could be in training with you! He's only four, and already he's saying that all girls are good for is getting angry :sneaky2:

hello all - excedpt Weealx who is obviously out to cause mischief - naughty boy!

Hey Carri, how are you today? Sure you want to be on this thread today, cause there are a lot of bullets flying around:wink2:

Well weealx, you can be pleased.....I suck at lego!! :thumbdown: As far as my son goes....he could be in training with you! He's only four, and already he's saying that all girls are good for is getting angry :sneaky2:

therefore proof that telepathy does work, well done to your son. :thumb_yello:

therefore proof that telepathy does work, well done to your son. :thumb_yello:

You leave my son out of this or i'll show you my telepatic powers :hypo:...just wait and see what you'll look like when you wake up tomorrow! :lmao:

Carrie comes in as others are fleeing, bravado or airhead ???? :roftl:

Oh poor Carri, you're sucked in now.....you'll have to fight back!!!

Stop the madness I tell you!!!!! :wink2: