Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just close your eyes and imagin it's Mika:wub2:

I will take a dark curly wig and put it on the dummy when its my turn! :wink2:

are you implying that mika is a dummy, you will be barred for a week. :roftl::thumb_yello:

Hey Weealx, whats the matter baby....a little afraid of all the women here? ran away did you?

still here laughing at cpr, and who said that women were on here, perhaps you should take your son to Legoland, and you may learn how to build. :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

Hey Kelzy: don't leave us! How are the Antipodes today?

:roftl: Very nice thank you!! A bit cold. It's almost 1am now so I shan't stay long.. But long enough to give some necessary cheek :wink2:

How are you??

still here laughing at cpr, and who said that women were on here, perhaps you should take your son to Legoland, and you may learn how to build. :roftl: :roftl: :thumb_yello:

Aaah sod off you........(fill in blanks yourself beafor I say something bad)

Really dont know why I need to re do the cpr thing - I know what to do if some olne collapses in my class - push them to the corner so they dont get in the way and carry on !!

Carri, you're bad :lmao:

:roftl: Very nice thank you!! A bit cold. It's almost 1am now so I shan't stay long.. But long enough to give some necessary cheek :wink2:

How are you??

I'm okay, thanks. Cleaned up the livingroom, vacuumed, mopped the floor, repared the kids toy-cupboard: yes: I am Supermum!:roftl:

I'm okay, thanks. Cleaned up the livingroom, vacuumed, mopped the floor, repared the kids toy-cupboard: yes: I am Supermum!:roftl:

Wow! you really are supermom

well I dont want a mess and theres no way I am touching some sweaty person!!

remember the clip you just saw......think hard.....it's Mika, it's Mika........