The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

remember the clip you just saw......think hard.....it's Mika, it's Mika........

Obviously if the casualty was a half naked attractive young man I would gove my assistance - but must say there is one chap that comes to my sat morning classes really turns my stomach - v odd starey eyes, v hairy, but pale - think he may be turkish - wears hideous 1980s shell suits and keeps looking atm y chest!

he even asked me whether I could wear a white top :shocked::boxed:

Obviously if the casualty was a half naked attractive young man I would gove my assistance - but must say there is one chap that comes to my sat morning classes really turns my stomach - v odd starey eyes, v hairy, but pale - think he may be turkish - wears hideous 1980s shell suits and keeps looking atm y chest!

Ok, even the best telepatical thoughts wouldn't help there...

He is a true dare-devil!

beggars can't be choosers :roftl:

although you should kick him out of class, nobody needs that kind of hassle. :thumb_yello:

beggars can't be choosers :roftl:

although you should kick him out of class, nobody needs that kind of hassle. :thumb_yello:

Luckily I dont get paid by thenumber of participants - just for doing the class - if no one turns up I still get paid - if hecarries on perving I may suggest to management that they have a chat with him!

but if am leaving soon will just warn the new instructor!

ok guy and gals - am off - need a cuppa and do some paper work before school run - then am taking Evie to town for a clothes shopping session - she is going on a mediterranean cruise with my parents in 2 weeks and has grown out of all her summer stuff - wish me luck !

ok guy and gals - am off - need a cuppa and do some paper work before school run - then am taking Evie to town for a clothes shopping session - she is going on a mediterranean cruise with my parents in 2 weeks and has grown out of all her summer stuff - wish me luck !

have fun shopping, and your daughter gets the clothes she wants, you ageing mothers should not dress your daughters as you dress. :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

good luck carri, shopping with kids can be pain!

have fun shopping, and your daughter gets the clothes she wants, you ageing mothers should not dress your daughters as you dress. :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

buzz buzz buzz - swat!!!

she is v emo / goth - not really my style - mine is more fitness wear - some times its nice to put a dress on - I forget i have ok legs!

buzz buzz buzz - swat!!!

she is v emo / goth - not really my style - mine is more fitness wear - some times its nice to put a dress on - I forget i have ok legs!

does that mean you have 1 round leg and 1 bent leg? :roftl: :roftl: :thumb_yello: