The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

i have been in a few arguement through not using smilies but i cant be bothered or dont know what ones to use & dont see why i should use them if i dont what to , theres no rules that i should . that why i to tend to stick in here cause i know u will all say to me if im misunderstood . i think i was gonna say something else but i cant remember the phone went then the door :sneaky2: oh by the way the gers beat the celts :punk:

spot the teddy bear!!!!!!!!!

don't use smilies, the guidlines say if you post something and use smilies to imply you are joking, mods and or admin will not accept that excuse, I tend to use only 2 of the blighters.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they should bring back the belt in school that would sort out the wee buggers , hey it was a plastic carpet beater that was used on my ass if i was given the belt in school it was bloody well sore *ouch* !

did that make you an irresposible person, or were the lessons learnt, I would hate to be a teacher nowadays.

hello, Sheena & Weealx!

manners of most people are in the same dismal state over here.

a few etiquette classes would help a lot of people I run across every day!

and, a common sense class thrown in!

did that make you an irresposible person, or were the lessons learnt, I would hate to be a teacher nowadays.

nah not really i hated school so my ass was red rotten :roftl: i can still close my eyes & imagine the pain . to be honest with u though my mum was a drunk she would skelp me with that carpet beater just for the hell of it ! but we didnt make our teachers life hell to a point where they were scared of us like now ! i was a rouge like most but i was always polite i even went for an old woman shopping in our close when- ever she needed anything & never asked for anything in return , i cant get my kids do that for me even if i offer them money !

hello, Sheena & Weealx!

manners of most people are in the same dismal state over here.

a few etiquette classes would help a lot of people I run across every day!

and, a common sense class thrown in!

hey leonita ! etiquette classes wouldnt work unless it was introduced from a very early age , if i had been told i was to do that i would have told u were to stuff it :naughty: i`ll admit im common but ive never robbed houses , bashed anyone up for no reason , been a drug user which i will admit ive tryed a few which im glad to say never done again or been a drunk , i think looking at my mum being totally smashed sorted that one out !

hey leonita ! etiquette classes wouldnt work unless it was introduced from a very early age , if i had been told i was to do that i would have told u were to stuff it :naughty: i`ll admit im common but ive never robbed houses , bashed anyone up for no reason , been a drug user which i will admit ive tryed a few which im glad to say never done again or been a drunk , i think looking at my mum being totally smashed sorted that one out !

(I had a similar revelation watching my parents.)

just the way parents behave is shocking.... for example, this woman came thru my line at the grocery store (I'm a clerk) with a 1 year old in a stroller- turns out the toothpaste she had picked out was not the on sale for $1, so she LEFT her baby in the stroller in front of me, and went back down the aisle to find the $1 toothpaste! This is a very busy urban store, not a small neighborhood-everyone-knows-each-other place.

I was shocked, as were the other people in line. In this day when people are snatching children, she just leaves hers there to find a bargain on toothpaste!!

thing is manners and respect are learnt over a long period of time not a quick fix thing.

that is the point I was trying to say earlier, the difference between punishment and abuse, being hit for the sheer heck of it, also the mental side of just the threat of violence.

I don't think the behaviour of some 'celebrities help, because they earn a lot of money, they should set the example to all, then again the chelsea captain parking in a disabled persons parking space whilst he went for lunch at a pizza place is precisely what i'm saying, lots of money and no respect

Hello Miek!

you made it back!

we're discussing peoples' manners, or lack thereof, vs. how they were raised, etc, and how people in the public eye sometimes do not give us the best examples!

how're you?

Hello Miek!

you made it back!

we're discussing peoples' manners, or lack thereof, vs. how they were raised, etc, and how people in the public eye sometimes do not give us the best examples!

how're you?

Hi Leona, well let me give my share of things.....

thats kind of a big discussion I jumped into!

I'm fine by the way! and you?

Hey goldie oldies, we're back on!! :yay: How's life?

Hiya trouble,

hope all is well and you had a good evening watching criminals on tv, did you learn anything? :roftl:

You should be given a medal for trying to hold onto the battle when your comrades deserted you.

I'm on and off as I'm trying to get ready for decorators on monday. :thumb_yello:

Hiya trouble,

hope all is well and you had a good evening watching criminals on tv, did you learn anything? :roftl:

You should be given a medal for trying to hold onto the battle when your comrades deserted you.

I'm on and off as I'm trying to get ready for decorators on monday. :thumb_yello:

Hey Scottish Brit,

The crimanals were allright...I now know what to do when you speak nasty about Amsterdam :thumb_yello:

How's you?

Hiya trouble,

HEY SCG,

just an update on Miek, according to our Dutch friend, I am a skirt wearing wanna be British person.

and all because they wear blocks of wood instead of proper shoes. :roftl:

I'm good- the sun is out,

and yesterday I did homework for 6 hours straight,

got a lot done with no MFC distractions!

You had no choise!! Well since your homeworks out of the way...you can spend your energie on the MFC :thumb_yello:

HEY SCG,

just an update on Miek, according to our Dutch friend, I am a skirt wearing wanna be British person.

and all because they wear blocks of wood instead of proper shoes. :roftl:

And we're back trash talking again!!! :wink2:

Hey Scottish Brit,

The crimanals were allright...I now know what to do when you speak nasty about Amsterdam :thumb_yello:

How's you?

I'm good thanks, enjoyed our cyber time yesterday, just shows we are not the same people on the threads, :thumb_yello:

I'm good thanks, enjoyed our cyber time yesterday, just shows we are not the same people on the threads, :thumb_yello:

Thats true, I enjoyed it too.

Ment to tell you who you remind me of...Hugh laurie. You have the same wit!

(saw house just after our chat)

And we're back trash talking again!!! :wink2:

yep, but you got to know me better yesterday, on the thread battle re commences.

how is the plastic cheese you eat over there? :thumb_yello: good for the greenhouse effect :thumb_yello:

Thats true, I enjoyed it too.

Ment to tell you who you remind me of...Hugh laurie. You have the same wit!

(saw house just after our chat)

yeah right, you are unique, no one compares to you. :thumb_yello:

i just had a laugh on myspace a wee guy wrote this to me

hey gorgious how u doin? wat ya up 2? im nearly 20 male near glasgow looking 2 meet new people. get back to me sometime, love 2 hear from u!

Robin xxx

:roftl: im sorry i cannt show you what i wrote back to him as i would be banned but i didnt take him up on his offer , told him he gave me laugh though :thumb_yello:

yep, but you got to know me better yesterday, on the thread battle re commences.

how is the plastic cheese you eat over there? :thumb_yello: good for the greenhouse effect :thumb_yello:

Hey, we're very famous for our cheese!! F*** can't think of anything badto say about england....give me a minute:blink:

i just had a laugh on myspace a wee guy wrote this to me

hey gorgious how u doin? wat ya up 2? im nearly 20 male near glasgow looking 2 meet new people. get back to me sometime, love 2 hear from u!

Robin xxx

:roftl: im sorry i cannt show you what i wrote back to him as i would be banned but i didnt take him up on his offer , told him he gave me laugh though :thumb_yello:

Wow, 20...thats young! Very curious about what you wrote back!