The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just had a laugh on myspace a wee guy wrote this to me

hey gorgious how u doin? wat ya up 2? im nearly 20 male near glasgow looking 2 meet new people. get back to me sometime, love 2 hear from u!

Robin xxx

:roftl: im sorry i cannt show you what i wrote back to him as i would be banned but i didnt take him up on his offer , told him he gave me laugh though :thumb_yello:

nearly 20! and you didn't take him up on his eloquent offer?

by the way, what does 'the land of bucky' mean?

i just had a laugh on myspace a wee guy wrote this to me

hey gorgious how u doin? wat ya up 2? im nearly 20 male near glasgow looking 2 meet new people. get back to me sometime, love 2 hear from u!

Robin xxx

:roftl: im sorry i cannt show you what i wrote back to him as i would be banned but i didnt take him up on his offer , told him he gave me laugh though :thumb_yello:

does his guide dog type correctly, or was he talking in stones? :roftl::thumb_yello:

Wow, 20...thats young! Very curious about what you wrote back!

ok i`ll bleep it out , just for u

heres the full conversation but read from the bottom first

yer i am a bit i suppose lol. n i dont try getting the drawrs of lassies, im nt like that. prefer a relationship. neways u obv dont wana speak 2 this tart so i'll leve u b! xxx

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: 29 Mar 2008, 17:00

haha your a cocky wee f***er :-D go n try git the draws off some young bird ya tart ! you made me laugh though cheers ;-)

Date: 29 Mar 2008, 16:52

Robin xxx

ok i`ll bleep it out , just for u

heres the full conversation but read from the bottom first

yer i am a bit i suppose lol. n i dont try getting the drawrs of lassies, im nt like that. prefer a relationship. neways u obv dont wana speak 2 this tart so i'll leve u b! xxx

Date: 29 Mar 2008, 17:00

haha your a cocky wee f***er :-D go n try git the draws off some young bird ya tart ! you made me laugh though cheers ;-)

Date: 29 Mar 2008, 16:52

Robin xxx

:lmao: Well said!! That ought to do it :thumb_yello:

does his guide dog type correctly, or was he talking in stones? :roftl::thumb_yello:

ya cheeky git :sneaky2: hey i can pull the younger guys dont know why though:roftl: im not up for it though as ive been told my f**ny could end up on youtube *yuck* now that wouldnt be a pretty sight :boxed:

ya cheeky git :sneaky2: hey i can pull the younger guys dont know why though:roftl: im not up for it though as ive been told my f**ny could end up on youtube *yuck* now that wouldnt be a pretty sight :boxed:

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

nearly 20! and you didn't take him up on his eloquent offer?

by the way, what does 'the land of bucky' mean?

sorry i didnt see what you had written ! bucky is scotlands ned drink - buckfast wine google it its made by the monks in buckfast abbey *no joke*

ya cheeky git :sneaky2:

somehow the insults sound better when you say them!

our American ones aren't as snappy!

cheers , good to see some people enjoy my wit without me insulting them , which i im good at also :naughty:

when you pull the young guys, does the sledge have wheels? :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

its a pity u werent there , i was the oldest fan there :roftl: sorry wendi :naughty:

heres what ive uploaded so far of sfg

enjoy !

Nice, Sheena! You sure seem to get good 'n close to the action, girl! (watched your siggy vid recently - nice and close :punk: )

when you pull the young guys, does the sedge have wheels? :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

ah ya mother clucker ! no i tend to stick to the ones in pushchairs darling ! oops im making myself sound pedo :shocked: stop it weealx :naughty:

Nice, Sheena! You sure seem to get good 'n close to the action, girl! (watched your siggy vid recently - nice and close :punk: )

i dont see the point in going to a gig & being stuck in the the middle + im a bit claustraphobic , i could flip out if this happened to me so i need to see space infront of me or i panic !

i wasnt planning to video much of the gig last nite but i got down right at the front + i was amazed how good they were live that i got carried away with the videos , they blow me away in a mika way :thumb_yello:

Sheena, I am learning so many new words from you today!

well im not allowed to swear so i need to change some letters about :naughty: but we do say bunt instead of c in glasgow :thumb_yello: