The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you MamaC ;-)

So as we didn't have our Friday night craziness, will we be doing it tonight, Saturday could be the new Friday, heh heh!

i think we already had our friday night earlier on then you came on & it all went tame again *spoilsport* :wink2:

debs is on *sheena starts using smilie to show she only jesting with rose* :roftl:

i think we already had our friday night earlier on then you came on & it all went tame again *spoilsport* :wink2:

debs is on *sheena starts using smilie to show she only jesting with rose* :roftl:

it was a bit wild in here earlier wasn't it? weealx was sparring with Miek if i remember correctly.. there was a discussion about the world going to hell in a handbasket...

Now you're talking!

I didn't realise we were on part 15 already!

Yeah, we're faster than the speed of light!!

Well no saturday mayhem for me. Have fun and talk to you all later!

Hello everyone, I couldn't get logged in last night, and today when I could, I thought you'd all left me. :tears:

But I've found the new thread, and OMG, don't you talk a lot. Quick read back to see if what I have missed.

Hello everyone, I couldn't get logged in last night, and today when I could, I thought you'd all left me. :tears:

But I've found the new thread, and OMG, don't you talk a lot. Quick read back to see if what I have missed.

Hello, just popping by to say hi.............how is everyone today?:thumb_yello:

Halloooo Kath and Silver! :wub2: Did you successfully rescusitate your Mika mannequin today Kath? :roftl:

Halloooo Kath and Silver! :wub2: Did you successfully rescusitate your Mika mannequin today Kath? :roftl:

My what???? I am lost on that one I am afradi! I am going off now for a while...see ya in a bit I hope :wub2:

YES LOL HA HA HA HA :roftl::thumb_yello:

AWW! Love you too Weealx;-)

Hey there Kath, how did the course go? Can you do the kiss of life now? Can we rely on you to be gentle with Mika if he should need it?LOL!

My what???? I am lost on that one I am afradi! I am going off now for a while...see ya in a bit I hope :wub2:

I read somewhere someone giving you advice to pretend that your cold, hard, plastic mannequin (do you call them rescusi-Annie's there too?) was actually Mika .. this would spice up your cpr certification. :naughty:

Hello guys,:wink2:

liking the new forum structure, just had a quick look at it!

No time to stop tho i'm afraid, too much RL going on with family this weekend but had to see if there was any news!:sneaky2:

So hope Shari is having a blasting time at Queen weeknd and you guys all are too.:roftl:

Have a good Saturday night if you're MFCing :wink2:

Hi Rose (or should I say Auntie Penguin, as I see you've been called on another thread):wink2:

Have caught up I now, I think. It's only when the website goes down you realise how much you're addicted to the MFC.

Crystal if you're still around - how does this gabbly thing work then?

Hello guys,:wink2:

liking the new forum structure, just had a quick look at it!

No time to stop tho i'm afraid, too much RL going on with family this weekend but had to see if there was any news!:sneaky2:

So hope Shari is having a blasting time at Queen weeknd and you guys all are too.:roftl:

Have a good Saturday night if you're MFCing :wink2:

Hi VLM/MLV! I was thinking about Shari at the Queen convention too (no corgis, weealx!:sneaky2: ) - she's prob having a terrific time! Is that maybe where our FreddieD is too?

Have fun in the RL, Vicky, we'll be here in the UnRL if you want to stop by later!

Hi VLM/MLV! I was thinking about Shari at the Queen convention too (no corgis, weealx!:sneaky2: ) - she's prob having a terrific time! Is that maybe where our FreddieD is too?

Have fun in the RL, Vicky, we'll be here in the UnRL if you want to stop by later!

Thanks if i can i sure will :thumb_yello: Enjoy x

Hi Rose (or should I say Auntie Penguin, as I see you've been called on another thread):wink2:

Have caught up I now, I think. It's only when the website goes down you realise how much you're addicted to the MFC.

Crystal if you're still around - how does this gabbly thing work then?

Ha ha, no that's not me. MamaC and myself were talking about the penguin and I mentioned it was in my backpack in the chair beside me, at my aunties. She then said she had an image of me walking down the stairs in it and surprising my auntie, which isn't possible as she lives in a bungalow, but towards the end of the conversation she called my auntie, Auntie Penguin.LOL!

Ha ha, no that's not me. MamaC and myself were talking about the penguin and I mentioned it was in my backpack in the chair beside me, at my aunties. She then said she had an image of me walking down the stairs in it and surprising my auntie, which isn't possible as she lives in a bungalow, but towards the end of the conversation she called my auntie, Auntie Penguin.LOL!

That's what happens when I'm trying to catch up fast - I'm easily confused. LOL