The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

hi Martine and Deb!

deb, i voted, thanks for caring so much!

wendi...what have you done in yr past life, you naughty girl? it seems now you have to pay for all yr past sins! :shocked:

i strongly wish she's alright, i'll be back here later to read more news, as i'm going to a local meeting tonight...puah

i'm packing my son's stuff as he's leaving tomorrow to France with the school!:thumb_yello:

i'm a bit of a worrying kind.....:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi Martine and Deb!

wendi...what have you done in yr past life, you naughty girl? it seems now you have to pay for all yr past sins! :shocked:

i strongly wish she's alright, i'll be back here later to read more news, as i'm going to a local meeting tonight...puah

i'm packing my son's stuff as he's leaving tomorrow to France with the school!:thumb_yello:

Hi Robi, how are you today, When hev & ejc went skiing to italy, I seemed to be more worried than them, kids will enjoy themselves, adults tend to be overcautious. :thumb_yello:

i'm well thanks! hope the same for you :thumb_yello:

i spent an enjoyable week end in my home town, visiting a new born baby and lots of old friends....very nostalgic, but intense!

yes, we tend to worry a little bit, and i'm an italian mother you know...:naughty:

my worry is for the bus on the road so many hours...and the traffic and accidents...the youngster are all excited, i doubt my son can sleep tonight! :naughty:

dinner time now...i might come back for a goodbye

i'm well thanks! hope the same for you :thumb_yello:

i spent an enjoyable week end in my home town, visiting a new born baby and lots of old friends....very nostalgic, but intense!

yes, we tend to worry a little bit, and i'm an italian mother you know...:naughty:

my worry is for the bus on the road so many hours...and the traffic and accidents...the youngster are all excited, i doubt my son can sleep tonight! :naughty:

dinner time now...i might come back for a goodbye

I refuse to comment on OLD friends, my two travelled by coach to Servinia, though Mont Blanc tunnel, and you know how foreigners drive. :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

hi Martine and Deb!

Hi Robi! Don't worry, it will be allright. :thumb_yello: He will have a great time.

Wendi it looks like its going to happen...good work. Robbi hope your son has a good time in France. Anything else I miss? I haven't read back to far.

Hi Ricki! Long time ago we were online together! How are you?

Hi Robi, how are you today, When hev & ejc went skiing to italy, I seemed to be more worried than them, kids will enjoy themselves, adults tend to be overcautious. :thumb_yello:

Hi there!

a quick hello, everyone, then I'm back to studying.

Tomorrow is the day!

Finally!

I'll try to catch what's happening before I leave in am.

bye!

(Wendi, I hope her wrist is OK- is it the hand she writes with?

that would be a drag)

ok, really leaving-bye!

I refuse to comment on OLD friends, my two travelled by coach to Servinia, though Mont Blanc tunnel, and you know how foreigners drive. :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

....on the right side! at least! :roftl:

was the driver italian? ah...that's a highly risky driving issue! :roftl:

Good evening everyone :thumb_yello:

How are we all................excited no doubt! I can't wait!:naughty:

Wendi...OMG..............I do hope she is ok.:thumb_yello:

Robi............it wouldn't be natural if you weren't worried...but I am sure it will be fine and he will have a brilliant time :thumb_yello:

Deb, thans for the link.............I voted.

Hello to everyone else............and lastly Weealx my dear..........I noticed you asking what was wrong with me............the answer is, nothing more than usual but thank you for your concern :naughty:

oldlings, girl chat and projects get my vote for privacy, take the oppotunity to have input.

How is everyone today? I hope all is well. :thumb_yello:

Helloooo weealx - love the modification to your avatar - even more masculine, I say! Blue and yellow together are fab!

I agree with you - keep this thread to members only - might scare wanna-be's with our dirty laundry (or the re-inforced, sometimes soggy -ew!-undergarments we purportedly throw onstage to Mika's disdain- well as you pointed out, that's what the brelly's for, right?).:naughty: And, as Wendi has said before, the younglings are particularly vulnerable.

Mods, edit at your discretion....

Hiya Kath, Candboys, Leona, Robi, Martine, weealx and others about!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Hiya, mamacatt! I was so bummed 2 weeks ago when the server went down right after you posted your Oldlings, You Are Beautiful.

I never did see it posted again. :sad: I was gone most of last week too. The kids were home for spring break.

Hiya Kath, Candboys, Leona, Robi, Martine, weealx and others about!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Hello!:thumb_yello: I am in and out if you will pardon the expression...........speaking of which..making us members only would not protect younglings. It would just mean it was younglings that were registered as opposed to younglings that wern't. The only way of protecting younglings from our filth would be to put an age restriction on it...which would be somewhat extreme.....we aren't THAT bad :naughty:

Hello to everyone else............and lastly Weealx my dear..........I noticed you asking what was wrong with me............the answer is, nothing more than usual but thank you for your concern :naughty:

good evening,

just quoting from wendi,

Originally Posted by Wendi, And tomorrow taking an elderly lady to hospital early :roftl: so easily confused :roftl:

Helloooo weealx - love the modification to your avatar - even more masculine, I say! Blue and yellow together are fab!

I agree with you - keep this thread to members only - might scare wanna-be's with our dirty laundry (or the re-inforced, sometimes soggy -ew!-undergarments we purportedly throw onstage to Mika's disdain- well as you pointed out, that's what the brelly's for, right?).:naughty: And, as Wendi has said before, the younglings are particularly vulnerable.

Mods, edit at your discretion....

hiya to my fav catt,

hope things are well with you, someone may visit this thread and twist things we say to make them sound worse, still we could always have pic of wendi & kath on entry to site. :roftl::roftl: don't forget bacardi!! for Kath

....on the right side! at least! :roftl:

was the driver italian? ah...that's a highly risky driving issue! :roftl:

NO they had 2 drivers trained in the united kingdom, where as we all know instruction is at a very high standard. :thumb_yello: