The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Hello Kitty fan so my poor BOYS had to put up with her when they were younger but they all still like their stuffed toys. Build a Bear (a company here in the US) lets you pick bears to "build" and dress. Really, all it means is you pick an empty animal and they stuff it to how you want, soft or fully stuffed. They make asthmatic friendly ones that can be washed. The boys really like theirs.

We have one of those kind of places in Colchester. The Build A Bear thing. Or Bear Factory - I can't remember what It was called.

I got a Westie Dog. She's lovely. She has little pink shoes a white top and a pink tutu and sunglasses etc.... :wink2:

:wub2:

I told you - I buy far too much of this - has to be animals or disney stuff - I can avoid anything else lol

Thats such a good idea - instances of childhood asthma are really going up!!! :blink:

Yes, have to really careful now. My son had a moderately severe systemic reaction to his allergy shots yesterday. It was quite scary. :shocked: He broke out in hives all over. However, his breathing was not compromised so that was a good thing. He is fine now but we need to rethink if we should proceed with the shots or stop them now.

Yes, I thought so too. But Micha doesn't care for it :sneaky2:

He will do when he is older - and can pass it on to his own child!! :thumb_yello:

Hello, I'm back. Surely it can't be long now .....:sweatdrop:

Hope not - waiting - doing nothing else today!!! :naughty:

Yes, have to really careful now. My son had a moderately severe systemic reaction to his allergy shots yesterday. It was quite scary. :shocked: He broke out in hives all over. However, his breathing was not compromised so that was a good thing. He is fine now but we need to rethink if we should proceed with the shots or stop them now.

That sounds awfull to see your son in that much distress. Hope he's doing better now.

Wow - that must have been scary for you both!!! :shocked:

Hello, I'm back. Surely it can't be long now .....:sweatdrop:

Good thing I didn't stay up all night checking. Maybe I should go back to bed and check in a few hours. If I am sleeping, time will go by so much faster!:naughty:

Good thing I didn't stay up all night checking. Maybe I should go back to bed and check in a few hours. If I am sleeping, time will go by so much faster!:naughty:

You think?

Awwwwww !:wub2:

Well must get back to the grind! catch ya later .......

you soft lot!:wink2:

Bye Vicky, see you later!

I am waiting - not so patiently :sneaky2:

My friend is 4 years younger than me - and she had 5!!!!!

Is there a chance it will happen soon? are there son/daughters in law involved?

Bye Vicky!

OK, read back a bit. Jerry is in the US? For some reason, I thought he was in London. Now I read Mika is in India? :confused:

Yep, there is much going on! Mika is not even around to see us go official!

Nope!!!! :boxed:

It will come though - probably when I am doing something else!! :sneaky2:

My thoughts exactly...I can't make dinner untill there is news....otherwise it will happen then! What time is it in New york?