The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's 6 hours less italy time, 5 hours UK time...which is yours?

hi wendi...i'm here just to check the news....i received yr text this morning and i'm so sad for her and for you all! if she's a little wendi, as i suppose her to be, i'm sure she will see everything with a slightly pink colour...nevertheless it must be such a PITA!!! :sneaky2:

say hallo to her from me...i wish some of this warm sun and blue sky could cheer her up! :wub2: :wub2:

it's 6 hours less italy time, 5 hours UK time...which is yours?

hi wendi...i'm here just to check the news....i received yr text this morning and i'm so sad for her and for you all! if she's a little wendi, as i suppose her to be, i'm sure she will see everything with a slightly pink colour...nevertheless it must be such a PITA!!! :sneaky2:

say hallo to her from me...i wish some of this warm sun and blue sky could cheer her up! :wub2: :wub2:

Hi Robi :huglove:

We had sun this morning - but its raining now!! :boxed:

She has to keep it dry - so no going out today!!

She wanted to go on her trampoline!! :shocked: She will have

me totally grey very soon!!! :naughty:

Hi Robi :huglove:

We had sun this morning - but its raining now!! :boxed:

She has to keep it dry - so no going out today!!

She wanted to go on her trampoline!! :shocked: She will have

me totally grey very soon!!! :naughty:

i can see her mood is high! :naughty: not bad.........

That sounds awfull to see your son in that much distress. Hope he's doing better now.

Wow - that must have been scary for you both!!! :shocked:

It was a bit scary. Especially for my youngest. We were there for a follow up for my 9 y/o and the doc noticed the hives getting worse. When he took off his shirt, the hive welts were all over. He had to get an Epi-pen and a bunch of other meds. He is fine now, he was a bit spooked and scared when it happened. I think mostly b/c all the nursing staff came in and the doctor paying so much attention to him alerted him to the seriousness of it all.

Wendy, I read back and saw that your daughter did break her wrist. Ouch! I hope she is not in too much pain now. Very scary for her bf and you!

so my elder son is in france now...got a text after lunch, saying 'salut'.

don't know why they text for hours and when it's time to text an anxious mother it's just ONE word! :sneaky2:

they are visiting Colmar now (when mika was last year.....:wub2: ) and then move to Strasbourg to the hotel. he will be back on friday evening..........:shocked:

I'm going for a quick shower, I'm freezing! Maybe something will happen in the meantime!

eheheheheh be quick! :naughty:

hi you ,btw....how's life without a kid in the house?

FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(yes, i hereby declare i'm a bad mother)

don't know why they text for hours and when it's time to text an anxious mother it's just ONE word! :sneaky2:

they are visiting Colmar now (when mika was last year.....:wub2: ) and then move to Strasbourg to the hotel. he will be back on friday evening..........:shocked:

They don't think about parents - as we think of them!!! We worry - they

just enjoy the freedom!! :sneaky2:

I'm going for a quick shower, I'm freezing! Maybe something will happen in the meantime!

I am cold too - but cant bring myself to leave here :blush-anim-cl:

eheheheheh be quick! :naughty:

hi you ,btw....how's life without a kid in the house?

FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(yes, i hereby declare i'm a bad mother)

Hi Robi, well he's going only 3 mornings in the week for the first three weeks, so he's right here driving me crazy :shocked:

Hi Robi, well he's going only 3 mornings in the week for the first three weeks, so he's right here driving me crazy :shocked:

oh well

it's a start! :thumb_yello:

i'm going too...............see you later and please please text if something happens (i keep on doubting)

LOL

I just had an Iceland delivery turn up - I didn't answer the door though so he put a card through the door.

I didn't answer cos' it's not my shopping. Have had to phone them up and let them know. I'm not knicking someone else's grocery's - that's my good deed for the day - stupid people should get addresses right though shouldn't they.

Hope whoever it is get's their food

:)

Yes I noticed he'd posted again and then closed it lol

He's such a tease :)

He's a sweetheart emailing Jerry again though. I bet Jerry can't wait to get this news out so he can shut us all up lol

Bye Vicky!

OK, read back a bit. Jerry is in the US? For some reason, I thought he was in London. Now I read Mika is in India? :confused:

Jerry is based in the Us AND jOHN IN THE uk..EVEN THOUGH HE IS aMERICAN, JUST TO CONFUSE US!:shocked: Whoops, caps, sorry!

I sometimes get one letter texts from Jake just 'K' can't eevn be bothered to write OK!:naughty:

Glad he got there safely

Hello golden oldies! :wub2:

Made it home, threw some chicken in a pan and got myself installed here. I didn't have the patience to read everything, just the last page of the oldlings, which tells me all I have to know. :naughty: Guess I have the time to read back properly. I need to start at page 85. :boxed::roftl: