The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

thankyou for making me oldling jester, if any of you lovely people feel blue, just think how lucky you are, I have to look at my face in the mirror first thing every morning, then think I don't feel half as bad as weealx must feel. :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

ah keep off the mirror after a certain age! :roftl:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOO!

Not fair, I'm on a job and nowher near a tv. They can't do this to me.

Surely they'll repeat it, they have done for all the other episodes, I hope they do.

Oh well, another day another service station, this time I'm on the way back from Leicester. At least I had dinner before I left at 5, and I'm enjoying a nice snack of a couple of wholemeal hot cross buns and a diet Coke.

Still no news then. I reckon Jerrys teasing us, naughty boy!

Hi Rose

you drive safely, your girls are on a low, they need spicing up. :thumb_yello:

NOOOOOOO!

Not fair, I'm on a job and nowher near a tv. They can't do this to me.

Surely they'll repeat it, they have done for all the other episodes, I hope they do.

Oh well, another day another service station, this time I'm on the way back from Leicester. At least I had dinner before I left at 5, and I'm enjoying a nice snack of a couple of wholemeal hot cross buns and a diet Coke.

Still no news then. I reckon Jerrys teasing us, naughty boy!

hi rose-on-the-road! :thumb_yello:

working like a log, are you?

it's always nice to see you posting from your wizardish mobile!

Hi Rose

you drive safely, your girls are on a low, they need spicing up. :thumb_yello:

Heh heh, well I've not been in the lavs yet, so I don't know if these ones are haunted, that should get them going.LOL!

hi rose-on-the-road! :thumb_yello:

working like a log, are you?

it's always nice to see you posting from your wizardish mobile!

Ah, it's always good to on the road posting, in a way I'm getting paid for it, ha haha!

imagine having to do problems like: 2x(25x-6)=8-5x(7x-9) all day! :lmao: she is such a bitch though! i cant stand her!

surely they give different ones, you cannot do the same one all day. :thumb_yello:

no vicky it's my uncle's dog. her name is jess and she is the only dog i'm not allergic to

Oh no are you? I'm alergic to cats !! Lester makes me sneeze too if i touch him too much !!!:blink:

Ah, it's always good to on the road posting, in a way I'm getting paid for it, ha haha!

I remember lots of MFC communication from the wizard machine in London !

It kept us all to date with the latest news! In fact we found out Wendi and Kath had been with Mika via the forum not them first!!!!!:roftl:

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

i don't like this :thumbdown:

....a pre-algebra teacher????????? :boxed: i'd hang myself!

Oh don't do that !!!:shocked: Come on things aren't that bad!!:wub2:

How is your son getting on ......ok? :thumb_yello:

THEY'RE BEHIND YOU !!!!!:roftl::thumb_yello:

Ha ha ha!

Last night I thought they were! Taps turning on when I wasn't near the sink, toilet flushing when I walked through the cubicle door, fair gave me the willies(NO pun intended) I can tell you.

Talking of haunting, I almost became a ghost (although the way I keep getting cut up, I thought I already was, heh heh) myself this morning.

I was driving up the back road to a pick up, driven up it many times before, and this car is coming towards me, looked like he was in the middle of the road. Well I slowed a bit and pulled over to the grass verge, doing about 30 (it's a 60 limit along there) and this car starts pulling over towards me, not slowing, next thing I know he's right in front of me heading right at me!

Well I slammed on the brakes yanked the van onto the grass to avoid hitting him (it was an old guy) and stopped. He just calmly pulled away and drove off!

Well ,I was pretty shaken, but I jumped out of the van screaming at him to stop, but he kept going. Unfortunately, I didn't get his number, but from what the guy at the pick up point told me, he's done it to him too, only he was behind him when it happened.

He better not try it with me again or the van will be swung round in the middle of the road, and he'll get a tongue lashing he'll never forget!

Sorry AMP I know you're not here, but she isn't younger than me! Does she like Mika?

Ruth! :shocked: You are never older than 65 surely!! :shocked:

if all wendis' troops are this low before friday night battle with weealx, then victory will be mine with ease. :thumb_yello:

We are a bit down - but we can still whup your butt with one hand tied

behind our backs!! :sneaky2:

Sorry to hear about your fish Silver!!

Hi Robi, Laurel, Vicky, Rose, Phunky and anyone I have missed :thumb_yello:

Ha ha ha!

Last night I thought they were! Taps turning on when I wasn't near the sink, toilet flushing when I walked through the cubicle door, fair gave me the willies(NO pun intended) I can tell you.

Talking of haunting, I almost became a ghost (although the way I keep getting cut up, I thought I already was, heh heh) myself this morning.

I was driving up the back road to a pick up, driven up it many times before, and this car is coming towards me, looked like he was in the middle of the road. Well I slowed a bit and pulled over to the grass verge, doing about 30 (it's a 60 limit along there) and this car starts pulling over towards me, not slowing, next thing I know he's right in front of me heading right at me!

Well I slammed on the brakes yanked the van onto the grass to avoid hitting him (it was an old guy) and stopped. He just calmly pulled away and drove off!

Well ,I was pretty shaken, but I jumped out of the van screaming at him to stop, but he kept going. Unfortunately, I didn't get his number, but from what the guy at the pick up point told me, he's done it to him too, only he was behind him when it happened.

He better not try it with me again or the van will be swung round in the middle of the road, and he'll get a tongue lashing he'll never forget!

and who said my job was easy, as soon as the lid goes on top it is like open season. You did the right thing, wasn't me in the other car.......was it? :roftl::thumb_yello: