The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

Yes we had a brill time thanks. Friday we got there after a 5½hr journey, stuck in traffic. I thought I was going to be late for the "welcome". Usually Keith who organises the event, has a chat over the mic and then introduces Jacky - our leader. (Runs the QFC)

Then we get to see on huge screens, the personal message from Brian and Roger.

The sound people cocked up this year as Brian May was half way thru his message before they turned the sound up! Slightly annoying, but we were promised another viewing as the weekend went along.

The convention is held at a holiday camp company called Pontins and this year it was in Brean Sands in Somerset. The main attractions take place in the ballroom with stage, to which either side is a huge 20ft screen for the benefit of people near the back of the hall.

I thought of Andy Fluffington this year as there is always a camera man following the stage events.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love his lazy eye :wub2:

I have one too:blush-anim-cl:

Good joke Weealx !!!

I'm off soon girls and boys ..............................

have a restful night, talk soon :thumb_yello:

I'm not a Battlestar Gallatica Fan. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

ejo.jpg

WOW, Charlotte! You have met everyone! Very nice picture! I was going to watch it online but I will wait until hubby comes home. scifi.com said the new episode was available online premiering at noon today, ET. Yup, he has to work tomorrow.:thumbdown: