The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

Good morning everyone.

Absolutly Leona that is why we willhave to wait a bit....but as you say, I am sure we would have a great laugh anyway!

Thanks for posting that Shari, sounds fantastic!

Sorry I left abrutly last night and I haven't had chance to catch up properly this morning, just read a few pages, hope you had a good night. I am just having major puter problems. Hopefully I will get back on properly later.

We didn't get Al Murray here last night...God only knows why when we normally do!:shocked:

Yes thanks Deb, I did post a thank you at some point for the chicken pic....you did brilliantly!:wub2: Mika is set to arrive today!:naughty:

Ok folks, got to go, take care and have a good day:thumb_yello:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your report Shari - sounds like a brilliant idea for a few

years down the road - as Leona and Kath said - we don't have quite

enough Mika stuff to do that just yet!! Glad you had a great time!! :wub2:

Leona - good luck with your paper. Its always difficult trying to do anything

when MFC is in another window on your computer. The temptation to

just "have a quick look" always turns into another posting/reading session!! :roftl:

Weealx - another "lovely" joke from you to waken up to :sneaky2:

And I am not a cyber granny!!! :roftl:

Kath - I hope you get your computer problem sorted :shocked:

and be gentle with Mika when he arrives!!! LOL

Charlotte - another lovely picture of you - do you ever look bad!!! :sneaky2:

Silver - glad to see you are feeling a bit better!! :wub2:

To everyone else - have a good Saturday - hope to catch you

much later (after 9pm my time) if not, see you tomorrow!!!

Just had a wander round some other threads - caught up with

the stuff I normally look at - so now its shower, get dressed, then out!!

My hip woke me again, several times, and is very painful this morning

so driving is going to make it worse - but the sun is shining - so its

a day to smile :D

Laters xxxx

Just a thought - deb - when you come on - we seem to have aced another

thread!!!! :shocked: Christine said maybe this server can handle longer ones -

so you will know better than me. Don't want to start a new one if its not

needed - but have a feeling when I get back I will be looking for Oldlings

Part 16!!! :yay:

Sorry to hear abou the hip Wendi :thumbdown:

Sarahlou..good luck with the snow! As usual, our little valley seems to be exempt but I am driving down to York at Teatime on Monday so you can guarentee there will be snow over the A66 because there always is when I am driving there!:shocked:

Sounds like I missed another lovely pic of Charlie, Wendi, I think you have hit the nail on the head there...frankly, no, she doesn't EVER look bad!

How is your shoulder today Sarah?

Not good....hot waterbottle didn't help.....am dosed up with nurofen now. I hope it's better byTuesday as I have to drive to Rotherham:shocked: . How are you today?

I trust today finds all of you in good spirits.

I am settled with a roll and blackpudding and egg, lovely.:thumb_yello:

Mmmm.....sounds delicious....:naughty:

I trust today finds all of you in good spirits.

I am settled with a roll and blackpudding and egg, lovely.:thumb_yello:

Lovely.........well, I am...not sure about the blackpudding etc!Good Morning young man btw!

SL....yes I hope it is better by then:shocked: So you and I will both be in Yorkshire on Tuesday...except that I will be in the nice part! (Kath hides before anyone from Rotherham arrives!:naughty: )

Not good....hot waterbottle didn't help.....am dosed up with nurofen now. I hope it's better byTuesday as I have to drive to Rotherham:shocked: . How are you today?

HI Sarahlou,

sounds like you should be tucked up on the sofa, resting, hope you feel better for Tuesday. :thumb_yello:

Lovely.........well, I am...not sure about the blackpudding etc!Good Morning young man btw!

SL....yes I hope it is better by then:shocked: So you and I will both be in Yorkshire on Tuesday...except that I will be in the nice part! (Kath hides before anyone from Rotherham arrives!:naughty: )

Hi trouble, daughter of cyber granny,

talk about a quick exit last night, anyway hope all is well with you today, so tempted to make smutty remark about todays arrival. have a good day :thumb_yello:

Hi touble, daughter of cyber granny,

talk about a quick exit last night, anyway hope all is well with you today, so tempted to make smutty remark about todays arrival. have a good day :thumb_yello:

I really don't know what was going on last night tbh! Wendi sent me a pm and when I clicked on it it opened a link to buy LICM from Amazon!:shocked: So at that point I gave up on my laptop and nicked my sons, but being expensive and s****y it is ultra sensitive and I have trouble controlling it..so having failed twice to reply to Wendi I just gave up I am afraid!:shocked:

Yes...Mika the Cockeral is supposed to be arriving at 1pm!

Have a good day you too:thumb_yello:

proper food :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I really don't know what was going on last night tbh! Wendi sent me a pm and when I clicked on it it opened a link to buy LICM from Amazon!:shocked: So at that point I gave up on my laptop and nicked my sons, but being expensive and s****y it is ultra sensitive and I have trouble controlling it..so having failed twice to reply to Wendi I just gave up I am afraid!:shocked:

Yes...Mika the Cockeral is supposed to be arriving at 1pm!

Have a good day you too:thumb_yello:

not ashamed to say such a quick exit was a little concerning, if something not nice happened I might have had to push CYBER GRANNY to hamsterjam. :roftl::thumb_yello:

suppose concern was for myself, selfish little bandit that I am. :roftl::thumb_yello:

not ashamed to say such a quick exit was a little concerning, if something not nice happened I might have had to push CYBER GRANNY to hamsterjam. :roftl::thumb_yello:

suppose concern was for myself, selfish little bandit that I am. :roftl::thumb_yello:

Don't worry. Wendi is very adept at getting nice young men to help push is ness!:thumb_yello:

what word cant you use cash??

The one that was on the previous page..s****y it is the middle bit of the word that is the problem!:shocked:

Oh well, Mika the cockeral is installed! He is amazing! Compared to the chickens who are very scrawny he looks incredibly big. The lady said that appently they bought him as a girl but this sometimes happens and about six weeks ago he suddenly decided that he was male!!!:shocked:

I have just tried to upload the pic but once agin it said it was too big, not at all sure why that is. What a pain. Anyway, I have some nice pics so hopefully you will get to see them eventually. Ok, off now to spend a fortune at the animal feed place..dog food, cat food, chicken feed.....plus the multitude of other stuff they appently need, flea stuff, worming stuff, poultry additive or something, grit..the list is enless!:shocked:

Bye for now :wub2:

Hi everyone who's here this lovely Saturday evening....

:wink2:

My brother's home at the moment .... haven't seen him since Christmas so that's nice .... :punk:

Watched Torchwood last night for the first time ever ..... really enjoyed it :wub2:

JM was fabulous ..... glad he wasn't really a baddy :blush-anim-cl:

I shall definitely be watching that from now on .... :thumb_yello:

Hi everyone who's here this lovely Saturday evening....

:wink2:

My brother's home at the moment .... haven't seen him since Christmas so that's nice .... :punk:

Watched Torchwood last night for the first time ever ..... really enjoyed it :wub2:

JM was fabulous ..... glad he wasn't really a baddy :blush-anim-cl:

I shall definitely be watching that from now on .... :thumb_yello:

Hi Laurel,

all is quiet here, even if it wasn't we had a power cut for about an hour this afternoon, didn't interfere with footie on tv, which had finished beforehand.

hope all is well with you :thumb_yello: