The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ladies, what sort of talk is this from old people, Mika is a young man and not requiring a surrogate great grandmother :roftl:

No Kath.................No.................you must NOT write what is in your head........you have been on MFC for almost 15 months without getting banned...don't spoil it now :naughty:

oooh I apologise - yes it is - thought it was a random ad pic - didint realise it was the mikester!!

sorry Kath x x x x x x x

I don't think it is the Mika, because his ears don't look right. Look at a photo of Mika where you can see the lobes of his ears, then look again at the youngster.

I don't think it is the Mika, because his ears don't look right. Look at a photo of Mika where you can see the lobes of his ears, then look again at the youngster.

too much time on yr hands young lady !! :roftl:

why on earth would i want to spend hours looking at his ear lobes??? :mf_lustslow:

No Kath.................No.................you must NOT write what is in your head........you have been on MFC for almost 15 months without getting banned...don't spoil it now :naughty:

lost your bottle have you ????? :thumb_yello:

bacardi must taste good tonight :thumb_yello:

unless she is in bed with me - and then she will whisper sweet nothing s to me - wont you Kath ? :mf_lustslow:

Not sure really now Carry...........you stood me up last time :naughty: I was obviously only any good for a one night stand in Glasgow :naughty:

Blimey, I just spent the last 45 minutes waiting for Martines sig to download to see why everyone was talking about it but it still hasn't downloaded, my phone is getting slower.