The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

Not sure really now Carry...........you stood me up last time :naughty: I was obviously only any good for a one night stand in Glasgow :naughty:

ah but some of us had Real Life to get back to the next day in London - I probably told people they could build a mosque in their garden or summat that wednesday!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

too much time on yr hands young lady !! :roftl:

why on earth would i want to spend hours looking at his ear lobes??? :mf_lustslow:

Apparently there are two basic types of ears, those where the lobe is attached to the head, and those where it isn't (I learned this from CSI I think). And people can change lots of things about their appearance, but they rarely think about their ears. Anyway, Mika is a separate lobe person, and in the photo it doesn't look like that to me.

Or it might be a crap photo and I'm talking rubbish.

And like you imply, there are much better bits of Mika to look at.:blush-anim-cl:

ah but some of us had Real Life to get back to the next day in London - I probably told people they could build a mosque in their garden or summat that wednesday!!

As long as you didnt name any teddy bears!! :mf_rosetinted:

getting rather strange

It was - I took pictures!! :wink2:

And I get to watch :no:

:naughty:

Ok...The 'friday night' giggles have set in now. Dave and Ab are in bed..not together obviously..I am sitting here alone..just poured another drink and am now having hyserics and wetting myself!

Three women are talking about been in bed together or watching, another woman is talking to herself about Mika's earlobes and one man is getting vERy bemused!

Ok...The 'friday night' giggles have set in now. Dave and Ab are in bed..not together obviously..I am sitting here alone..just poured another drink and am now having hyserics and wetting myself!

Three women are talking about been in bed together or watching, another woman is talking to herself about Mika's earlobes and one man is getting vERy bemused!

tena lady alert tena lady alert!!