The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a couple of bottles in the garage (as ya do!) should be cold! What would you like with it? Engine oil?:naughty:

Vodka and battery acid should go down nicely!

Ooh! Have you got any antifreeze?:naughty:

Sorry, my last post got overtaken so fast, 'cause it's very fast on here tonight, I just wondered what Martines sig was about.

Its part of the Sweet Dreams video!! The sexy part!! :wink2:

Thanks for nightcap Kath

Have to go now, happy Mika dreams everyone.:mf_lustslow:

You can never have enough chicken.

Bye Silver xxxx

Good night Silver..enjoy the drink :thumb_yello::naughty:

Rose, you must have seen it.. Crystal has a version of it in her sigi now too..it is a clip out of the Sweet Dreams vid.....slowed down...very chickeny :thumb_yello:

Oh well, i guess I had better go..not at all sure what this bacardi has done to my sinuses and now we have to lose an hours sleep too :shocked:

Good night everyone, very sweet dreams....smile Rose..we DO love you!:wub2::naughty:

Oh well, i guess I had better go..not at all sure what this bacardi has done to my sinuses and now we have to lose an hours sleep too :shocked:

Good night everyone, very sweet dreams....smile Rose..we DO love you!:wub2::naughty:

Goodnight my lovely!!! :wub2:

Sweet dreams!! xxxxx

You are so sweet to say so.

Night Kath.

I was waiting for 45 minutes for the sig to come up,b ut was still downloading even then. I might go back to it when it goes quiet and check it out then.

Roll on May when I get my new phone!

You are so sweet to say so.

Night Kath.

I was waiting for 45 minutes for the sig to come up,b ut was still downloading even then. I might go back to it when it goes quiet and check it out then.

Roll on May when I get my new phone!

Have you got the new iphone Rose?

I guess you have gone to bed - best get off myself!!

Sweet dreams xxxxxxx

Have you got the new iphone?

Ha ha, I wish!

No it's the brand new verson of my phone. It's slimmer with 3g capability, so I will now be able to watch videoes and it's faster download speed too.

Ha ha, I wish!

No it's the brand new verson of my phone. It's slimmer with 3g capability, so I will now be able to watch videoes and it's faster download speed too.

My son has the new iphone - its brilliant. A very clever phone!!! :thumb_yello: